I'm going to...

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

CHAPTER 28


(a/n: Ultra-fast forward mode!)

It has been a year since 2ne1 finally debuted and we are actually getting a hand of it. Of course there's always hatred in the way but blackjacks are the most amazing thing to me that it makes me forget all the criticisms I get. I'm proud to say that 2ne1 has a name in the k-pop industry at such a short time. All our hard work was worth it.

Us 2ne1 are talking a break and just finished our promotion. Taeyang oppa will have his comeback stage today and we'll come backstage to surprise him!

"Unnie let's go!" Minzy said being the most excited.

We went backstage and saw TOP oppa.

"Oppa you're here too?" I asked.

"Yeah, the others can't come, since I'm the oldest I guess I need to come." He said.

"I think he's going to have his encore stage soon." TOP oppa's manager said.

"You're here to surprise him too, right?" Seunghyun oppa said. 

"Yeah... You’re coming up stage?" I asked.

"Yeah, aren't you girls too?" He asked.

"I thought were going to surprise him backstage?" I said to Minzy who was beside me.

"No were not! We’re going up stage during his encore." Minzy buts in.

 
"What? But, I thought... I'm going to change." I said.

"Don't change anymore! It takes you hours to change and he's coming up." Minzy protested.

"You look good enough." That made me shut up, more like speechless.

"I think it’s time for you to come up." Taeyang oppa's manager said to us.

So we went up stage and I don't know why I was getting nervous for nothing... I was totally unprepared and I'm not even dressed well.

When Taeyang oppa saw us his smile was so full and we hugged him for his win.

"Congrats oppa!" I said while I hugged him. Though the music was so loud so I think he barely heard me.

While doing his performance encore we all dance to the song, but I really didn't know how to do the steps.

All of a sudden when the both of us were at the center he knelt and did the finger crawling thing on my stomach. I was so, so shocked that he did that and I immediately shoved and it off. But I guess I showed it to hard and it looked different for others. 

After that I went back to where the girls are and didn't notice that TOP oppa was beside me.

"Are you alright?" I heard him, I heard him well despite the loud music. How can he read my face when I'm wearing shades?

"I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" I let out an uneasy laugh. 

Of course, act professional in front of the camera and blah, blah, blah.... YG sangsaeng-nim always says.

After the encore stage the staff decided to throw a surprise party for Taeyang oppa and his show "Real Sound" will be coming for filming. Just like 2ne1tv...

"I'm sorry." TOP oppa who was sitting beside me at a couch.

"S-sorry? For what?" I questioned him.

"You know... What Youngbae did there? Sometimes that kid is... too hyper." He apologized to me on behalf of Taeyang oppa? 

"You don't have to, it’s not your fault anyway." I said.

"No." He said firmly. Okay... That was a little weird.

"No, I didnt- mean no- no... but... I should've told him to act properly. When he gets too excited he gets a little... Uhmm, out of control."

"It's okay really." Though I did get shocked and a little angry when he did that act.

I noticed the camera man keeps on looking at our direction and suddenly videoed us. If I move away it may look awkward on TV and they might think the wrong idea. So I just acted cool and waved at the camera. LOL. 

After that the whole night went surprisingly perfectly fun.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

(Zoom to YG family concert 2010!)
 

YG told us that there will be another YG family concert this year and it will be the first ever for 2ne1.

We've practiced so hard for the past weeks and for the day our first schedule will be practicing vocals as a whole group with the band. So that means big bang oppas will be there. Gummy and Seven sunbae-nim will also be there.

I entered the room and notice I was the last who arrived. I pretended to text someone so that I won't look at their faces and feel awkward.

"Who are you texting?" It was so obvious whom that voice belongs to. That deep intimidating voice.

I sat down still looking at my phone. So that I can pretend he wasn't talking to me.

"Mind your own business." Gummy unnie said.

"But I want to keep you to me." He said. 

"Get my man's permission first." Now Seven oppa said. 

I hope the DVD making doesn't cover this. If it does... I'm so dead.

Next day...
It's finally the YG family concert day. It's the first major concert for 2ne1 and we are so excited and nervous. Our sunbaenim's are very supportive of us.

So far so good. 2ne1 was the opening show and it went perfectly. Next up will totally be a surprise for everyone! It's the first time 2ne1 and big bang will perform lollipop.

"Lolli lolli lollipop Oh neon naui lollipop~"
 

" Even sweeter than candy on a stick

My heart is like a bursting dynamite

Im the neat man T.O.P

My love bling bling like L E D~ CL!"

TOP oppa called my name and it’s my turn.

" He is exactly my style

Twinkling Twinkling star

Do you want something different?

Let me show you if that’s okay"

The song is about to end and maybe I just got a little too excited that I was almost playing. 

As the part goes "lolli-lolli-lollipop oh neon naui lollipop lolli-lolli-lollipop oh lollipop-pop!" 

I pointed my finger at TOP oppa forming like a hand gun at the part oh lollipop-pop and surprising he reacted to it. It was really funny like he got shot two times! I didn't expect he would play along with it but fortunately he did because if he didn't I might have looked like a fool.

The concert went absolutely perfect and everybody was satisfied and of course that made us really, really happy. YG sangsaeng-nim told us that we'll have a group dinner at YG building later on to celebrate.

I went home to rest my body and mind. I can't believe it’s over... I was really excited for dinner. I didn't know the reason why. Maybe because I just so badly want to celebrate and party with everyone or maybe because I just simply wanted to see TOP oppa. 

"Sigh..." I can't fall for him again! I just can't....

After getting ready we went to YG buliding to meet everyone.

When we were about to eat YG gave out a long, long, long speech and after everything he said finally I get to eat.

"Le-" 

"I would also like to say a few words." Psy sunbaenim suddenly said when I was about to let's eat. Sigh... Here we go again.

The whole night was really fun and all the food was finished. Except Seven oppa's Yeolbong chicken. The others hid half of it so that it looks like it’s all finished.

After dinner we all went our separate ways and some went on groups and god knows where they went.

"Chaerin." A familiar voice came thru my body and gave shivers to my spine.

"Yes?" I looked into his eyes and I suddenly felt the same feeling I had when I was a teenager back then. 

.

"Can you come with me." Come with him!? Where??? Please don't make me have epilepsy in front of him.

"Where?" I asked softly.

"At the rooftop." Rooftop? I wonder what he'll say.

We went up and the ride up was quiet. We got to the floor and settled by the railings. He still didn't talk after we got to the rooftop.

"S-so... What did you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Well... Uhmm- I don't know how to- uhmm..." He was almost shivering of nervousness.

Oh no... Oh god what will he say??? Will he? No! Of course he won't do that. That's just impossible! 

Don't think of it Chaerin! Don't think about it too much.

"You see... These past days I- I feel like I should tell this to you since your best friends and...."

"Seughyun just say it!" He was taken back with what I said and I was also shocked that I said that. It's been a long time since the last time I called him Seunghyun.

"S-sorry about that." I said while looking at the ground.

There was a long silence and neither of us wanted to talk.

"So... You were saying?" I said nervously.

"Uhm.... You see YG gave us one week vacation in Hawaii with everyone..." Really? How come I didn't get the news?

"And… I really want you to help me with something…." He said as he’s voice fades.

"Help you with want?" I asked.

He took one deep breath and closed his eyes for a second.

"I’m going to propose to Bom."

 

 

 

 

 

 

. . .

Author’s note:

So sorry for updating so late! But if updating would probably take me forever I swear I will never abandon this fic. It’s my work of art! LOL. I thought my post would be longer but instead I left you hanging…. Hahaha :) Please look forward for my next update and sorry for the fast events happening :( I’m trying hard to finish this already it’s been two years! Comment if you like!

Note: The events that I wrote that have happened at YG family concert between SKYTEMPO is 100% real!