The Cat, The Dog, The Dubu, and The Burglar

The Sweetest Things in Life

Jonghyun's POV:

 

I decided to head back to Onew, Key, and Taemin's next Friday to see if they wanted to hang out. It is afterall friday. But as I go up to their apartment  I notice that the door to their apartment was not locked and opened with ease.

I looked around and saw Key sleeping on the couch with a pink blanket over him with his head poked out. I smile to myself, he looks like a sleeping kitten.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SpWbHA2G5w4/Te3XYfKXIBI/AAAAAAAAADA/Rof6NauyfLs/s1600/164860_142919185761344_122374284482501_214127_1137815_n.jpg

 

"But I wanted the ice cream Umma!" Said Key in his sleep. Typical Key, talking in his sleep. I wonder what goes on in that diva's head. "Yay! Ice cream for Kibum!" At that I chuckle it's rare you hear Key refer to himself as Kibum.

I was having fun watching him sleep but then I snap out of it and begein waking him up.

"Key-ah! Key-ah!" I gently shake him. He stirs a bit and groans. I taunt him. "I'm going to wake up like I did back when we were kids!" I begin to sit on him when I hear "Do you want to die Dino-hyung?" I looked down and saw one feline-like eye looking up at me through blonde bangs.

Yay! You're up! I see you still talk in your sleep." I nudge him and he scoots over taking the blanket and I flop down next to him.

"At least I don't freak people out by sleeping with my eyes open." he spat back chuckling.

"Thought you would've forgotten about that," I say staring at the tea on the coffe table.

"Oh Jonghyun-hyung," Key looks me dead in the eyes. "I never forget." He smirks that muderous smirk. "So why are you over hear hmm? You know it's not polite to just drop in on somebody." Key says still smirking.

"I wanted to see if you guys wanted to hang out_"

"Wait a second!" Key said cutting me off. His smirk was gone and he was giving me his signature death glare. "How did you get in hear hyung?"

"Oh the door was unlocked." I said simply.

"Last time I checked it was locked," Key said looking at the door. His eyes widened. "Jong I think someone has_"

We heard a loud crash followed by Onew yelling: "WHO THE ARE YOU?!" at the top of his lungs from his room.

"!" Key and I jumped up. Onew's door burst open and a guy dressed in casual black clothes and a ski mask ran out. He had a large sack with him with some items in it. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Key.

"What the are you doing with that sack huh?" Key said walking closer to him. Just then Onew jumped out of his room in his pj's on top of the guy and on to the floor. He started giving the dude his signature ttakbam's to the head. Onew has one of the most, scratch that, the most painful ttakbam in all of ttakbams!

"AHHHHHH s-s-stop!" the burglar cired.

"Then don't steal other peoples things! Key call the cops!" Onew said.

"One step ahead of you hyung!" Key already had 112 on the line of his cell phone. The burglar saw this and shoved Onew off of him, got off the floor and smacked Key's cell phone out of his hand. His cell phone made a cracking sound. The screen had cracked really bad.

Key smacked him and I had to cringe before I socked the dude in the jaw. Key's smacks are painful as hell.

"How dare you! That was the new model! Just got that!" Key screeched. Onew, Key, and I were beating this dudes .

The burglar somehow managed to push all of us off and dash out of the door. Key tried to chase after him but I held him back.

"Let his go Key, he might try to attack you. Let the cops take care of him." Onew just hung up from talking to the cops.

"The cops are on their way. He left his sack of stolen goods." Onew said.

I tried to make light out of the situation by being a little silly. "Onew hyung, you're a heavy sleeper, how'd he wake you?" I ask.

"This," he said holding up an old familiar broken trophy.

grammy-broken.jpg

Key and I gasp.

"Omo, Onew hyung is that,"

"Yes it's the very first singing award I ever recieved from Cresent." Cresent is the club Onew sings at.

"I remeber, they'd have teen night every friday and people thirteen to nineteen could get in! They held an annual singing contest every December. I remember I won two years in a row until you competed against me in 2005 and won first place." I say reliving the memory. That year they didn't judge on high notes even though we both hit them.

"Yup, and now it's broken..."

"Don't worry hyung! Key and I will glue it back together!" I said huging him. Key joined.

"Still the skinship king I see," Onew says hugging back. "But later because the cops are here." Onew said pointing out the window and seeing police cars pull up in front of our building.

                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Yes this chapter is relevant. I feel like I should label part 1 and part 2 to this story. I think I will.

So anyway hope you like this chapter and the robber/burglar isn's an idol... Unless I think of one and it's not Minho lol.

Onew, Key, and Taemin's apartment building:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kWnD1qfyTls/TSfgpuzZqjI/AAAAAAAAGEM/zvFxRa4xPRs/s1600/Apartments.jpg

Hope you liked this chapter!

Please comment!

~ Parki