Minho Again!

The Sweetest Things in Life

"The cherry blossoms are pretty." I say to myself as I walk in the nearby park by our apartment the next day. It's a pretty Spring in Seoul and the cherry blossoms are blooming beautifully.

I see some couples holding hands and talking and flop down on a bench. "I want that..." I think while I look at a couple hug.

I feel somebody watching me, so I shift my position and start playing Temple Run.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a tall figure sit next to me on the oppisite side of the bench. I just countinue to play Temple Run.

"What's up red?" I hear a husky voice whisper in my ear. I jump and turn around to the awesome surprise next to me.

"MINHO!" I jump up and hug my old child-hood friend. "What are you doing back in Korea? I thought you were studying in Japan?"

"I"m back on break! But I'm transfering to Beijing for graduate school. You're still in Seoul Arts University?"

I nod. "Yeah. They want me to co-coreograph the dance for our next show."

"Not surprised, you're a gifted dancer. Congradulations though Minnie! I see you're still a red-head." He ruffles my hair.

"Nope I couldn't ditch it. My parents want to dye it back dark but I like it this way."

"Red looks good on you."

Gosh being with Minho is like on a whole new level of nostalgia. He was my best friend growing up. Until one day he got a scholarship from some college in Japan and he had to leave, that's when we lost contact with each other. It feels good to be able to blow through one thousand topics in under a minute again. Before I know it Minho and I have been talking for almost an hour.

"Hyung do you want to stop by the apartment and say hi to Onew and Key." I ask.

"Of course! Let me just call up Jonghyun. You remember my cousin."

"Yes I remember Jonghyun." I nod.

"Okay, that's who I'm staying with and he might want to come over."

This shocked me, my eyes boldged out of my head. "Omo! Hyung are your parents okay?! Did something happen?! They aen't dead are they?!"

"No, no, no Minnie They're fine, they're down in Mokpo planning the family reunion that's happening in July." He said.

"Ohhh I remember that. You used to invite, me, Key, and even Onew would go down their to meet up with your other cousin, Joon!"

"Yup, they'll be back in a couple of days but for now I'm staying with Jong. Let me see if he wants to come over." Minho pulls out his cell phone and dials a number. He gets off in a couple of seconds.

"Jonhyun said that he'll meet us here in five."

                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Hey hey hey!

So this is the end to chapter 2

I'll be speeding the story along after chapter 3

Cherry Blossom Park:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8542/8693267983_c12c6e20b8_z.jpg

Hoped you liked it :)

~Parki