Reunited

The Sweetest Things in Life

I lead Jonghyun and Minho up to the elevator of our apartment bulding.

"We're on the seventh floor," I tell them.

"Man Taemin, you grew up! You're taller than me!" said Jonghun.

"He's no Taeminiie anymore," jokes Minho. I lead them into the hallway and open the door the apartment.

"Look who's here hyungs!" I say stepping out of Minho and Jonghyun's way. Key looks up from reading a recepie and Onew pokes his head out of the bathroom door with wet hair.

"Minho! Jonghyun! What are you doing here?!" ask Key. He jumps up and gives Minho and Jonghyun big hugs.

"Hey!" waves Onew from the bathroom. "Welcome back to Korea."

"Thank you Onew hyung." said Minho.

"Jonghyun! I havn't seen you in forever. Glad to see you." Onew waves awkwardly. Jonghyun bows. "I have to get ready for work," he says.

"Yeah Taemin tells me you're a headliner!" Minho says.

Onew nods. "Yeah, I'm top singer."

"Congradulations hyung." Minho and Jonghyun say at the same time.

"Komawo." Onew starts to dry his hair with a towel. "See you guys later okay?" He shuts the bathroom door and I hear a blow dryer going on.

Key grins. "Jonghyun hyung you've changed. Though you still havn't grown a centimeter." Key teased.

"What I lack in heigh I make up for in muscle." Jonghyun showed off his biceps.

"Wow," said Key in a monotone. "Well that bibimbap isn't going to cook itself." Key clasped his hands together and began to walk into the kitchen.

"Still an Umma Key?" said Jonghyun in a teasing voice.

"Just because I care doesn't make me and umma you midget!" Key snapped. "Besodes if I can remember correctly and ha, I think I do, you burn everything you try to cook."

Minho chucles. "Sure does. No offense hyung but you burn water!"

"Okay fine then diva! If your cooking is sooooo good, then why don't you put your money where your mouth is?"

"I will dino. And I will teach you while doing it perfectly." Key took Jonghyun by the ear and drug him into the ketchin.

"Key hyung is still the same I see." Minho eyes me.

"Oh yes, the only thing that has changed is that his hair is pink."

"Speaking of pink, I can see Key decorated this apartment."

"If it werent for Key we'd probably still have barely any furniture." We take a seat on the couch as Jonghyun and Key bicker in the kitchen.

                                                                                                                                                                                                           

OMG so tired. Today was my last day of school :)

Leave comments below

Hope you liked this chapter <3

~Parki