First love Part B

Money can't buy love
M POV Myungsoo stopped at a red light began to go into his own world   How in the world did I meet that girl?  The memories of her started to make him laugh he couldn't believe there was such a person out there. she's not all that bad  She's pretty funny The light suddenly turned green he was still spacing out but as soon as the sound of the  beeping cars got him out of his thoughts  "Ashh.. Alright I'll move" He let out a heavy sigh  " I think I should go out to drink It has been such a stressful day" Ae cha POV How couldn't I see that coming I must be a true idiot Noooo! Now I must follow what he tells me to do  This guy he is too smart Ahh this can't be happening  ~ is something wrong Ae cha  he mother walked in seeing that she was talking to herself   No mom just thinking about a drama outloud sorry Ok I thought you had something in mind Caller ID unknown   *who could possibly be calling at this time at night* Hello Hello? *it's that jerk again* Could.....you....pick me up from here..... I'll give you the address  Wow you actually think that I would pick you up  Well...You s-signed the paper you deal with the c-consequences ............ Hello??? "How dare he hang up me" "I guess I have to go" She started to get her jacket and shoes when suddenly "Where are you going Ae cha" "Oh I'm going out to get some Fresh air " "At this time at night " "Yes apparently " "Ok just be safe" ~Nod~ "Where the heck is he at any way, Wait he send me the address" Ae cha took out her phone and wondered how he could handle to use a phone if he is wasted  "Oh here it is" Ae cha stared at the club that was filled with people coming in and out everyone looked like celebrities   Rich people must come here alot its so packed.   Many people gave her weird looks  as soon as she got in  "Excuse me..excuse me" she tried to Go through to crowd  When she finally saw myungsoo with 6 other guys   Myungsoo looked up at her and stared into her eyes  What is he doing ? She thought get up we're leaving Ae cha forced him to get up but he paid no attention to her and laughed  "You're so funny"   "Ha..ha! Come sit down" He quickly pulled her down a seat  "Relax I'll get you a drink " "What no I came to pick you up?!" Sunggyu started to introduce himself and the other members which included Dongwoo the smiling man,Woohyun the Self confident one, Hoya the dance machine, Sungyeol the cute childish one and Sungjong the youngest one out of the group. Myungsoo finally came back with the drink "Here drink it" No  "Drink it I command you to drink it"  "Fine" Ae cha got the drink dropped it besides her on the ground  Sungyeol started to question what was happening that gave myungsoo the right to have him control Ae cha  "Now let's leave" "He got up unbalance and Ae cha caught him  *How much did he drink?* She thought Sunggyu offered the help but myungsoo wouldn't let him   *I guess now I have to take him home by myself*  Exiting  He is so heavy to carry Ae cha had his arm on her shoulders which made her back hurt even more she had been carrying him so long that she was up to the point of dragging him "His life is so easy all he does is go home and get drunk" How do you know my life huh  That is basically all you do  "You only met me for one day and you think you know me" "How much do you know about me  tell me " "Hurry up I have to take you home"Ae cha hesitated  "If you knew so much then you would have known that you're my first love" Ae cha could feel her heart skip a beat.