Disaster

Money can't buy love


"Goodbye mom" Ae cha said as she headed out of the door of her house. Ae cha looks at her phone "8:30! why today out of all days I'm late!"

She quickly runs to the restaurant thinking she will get fired once she comes in. She races in once she sees the coast is clear from he manager her friend Hee young looks at her displeased "late again" she asks. "yeah please don't let the manager know"

"sure just don't be late anymore!"

"ok, thanks and this is why you're one of my best friends" Ae cha said slightly relived

As Ae cha entered the locker room she heard whispers but ignored them and started to put on her uniform she couldn't stand it she decided to eavesdrop "Did you hear a millionaires son is going to come vist this cafe I heard he is meeting his grandfather here!"


Ae cha giggled a bit * ha when is that going to happen especially here*

the two workers started to stare at Ae cha knowing that she had been listening to their conversation.

* Omo why did I have to eavesdrop* Ae cha panicked and quickly left.

When she walked into the kitchen Hee young said " Ae cha can you take this coffee to that man sitting at the far right"

"sure thing" Ae cha replied as she walked over and got the coffee. As soon as she took a few steps she felt herself falling *I'm such a clutz* she wondered where the coffee went she quickly got upand panicked as she saw the coffee splatter all over the man. Ae cha stood amazed *he looks like a man you see in a magazine, what! am I thinking*
*wait...could this be the man the workers were talking about?*

" how can this be happening! You're so clumsy" he shouted

" I'm so sorry " Ae cha said as she tried to clean it up from him

" leave it " he said

" I'm really sorry " she bowed

" where is your manager" he demanded " no! ,please don't do this I'm begging you!" Ae cha quickly grabbed his arm

" what's going on here" said her manager