First love

Money can't buy love
Ae cha saw that familiar face again it was myungsoo she suddenly thought how in the world did she end up in a hospital bed.she was especially frighten by the fact that there were cables attached to her not to mention how myungsoo handled the whole situation. Many scenarios popped in her mind.  "Finally you're awake" He responded making her snap out of her thoughts Before even letting her respond he gave her a quick response  "Ok I'll be leaving then" "WAIT"  Ae cha ran to myungsoo as soon as he started to walk out of the door "what do you want? and once again would you please let me go" he said as Ae cha began clinging to his leg  I can't pay the bill for the hospital Ae cha said sadly as she began to pout hoping he could Pity her  WHAT are you crazy so now you're expecting me to pay it ~nods~  Please...??????? No and let go of my leg  Please..please!! She started to cry  as many people started to stare at the scene myungsoo gave in I'll do it just stop crying  ..thank you!! As they were both exiting the hospital  Ae cha was so thankful that he was there to help her out  Thank you so much *bows many times*   "Haha you think you can just pay me back with bows" "no! you have to repay me properly"  "hurry come with me" myungsoo lead her to his car where he was thinking out plans on how she could possibly repay him. He finally thought of his plan and handed her a pen and a piece of paper  "sign this paper"  "What? What is it for I can't just sign a paper that I don't know what it is for"  You want to repay me don't you   Ae cha remembered he did have a point I do have to Repay him some how even if signing a stupid piece of paper   After She signed the paper she handed it back to him she began to have some suspicion as soon as he started to write on the paper   This officially is a agreement that states that you will do what ever I command you to do for a whole year   Omo you tricked me well..  Ae cha  quickly thought to run away so she started to run but suddenly stop as soon as myungsoo said  "You can't leave you signed the paper and I could sue you"  How dare you do you even know what I had to go through because of you...  Just as she began to anything else he Pulled out her  cellphone  Here I already got your phone #  If I need you to do anything I'll contact you  Ae cha started to touch her pockets thinking how in the world he got her cellphone What?!!! How did you get my cellphone   it's better if you don't ask questions  * now I definitely HATE him*   --------------------------------------------------- Such a long chapter!