if you pinch my cheeks one more time i'll.. part 4

if you pinch my cheeks one more time i'll..

Zelo bit the inside of his cheek as he watched Himchan distance himself from the younger ,somewhat a relief to him but he couldn't help but feel guilty and blushed every time he looked at him feeling his heart beat faster  he couldn't understand why this was happening to him. He didn't like it at all feeling like the other just gave in .

 

Himchan smiled to himself as he caught the boy giving his glances from the corner of his eyes ,wanting to hold him tight as he could and not let go and just scream out his feelings ,but instead he just bottled them inside he thought the boy had about enough of him and would loathe him even more. But then again it was just to fun to watch him squirm he thought smirking to himself as thoughts of lewd actions passed through his mind  shaking his head .

 

"Hey Gukkie" Himchan purred wrapping his arms round the leader from behind "hmmm" the oldest  sounded not looking away from his cooking "do you think Junhong is avoiding me " he asked putting on his best worrying voice Yongguk thinking before nodding " he does seem upset with you at something" he spoke moving his food to the bowl "…wait what did you do to hi" he asked turning round to be faced with the other pouting at him "nothing " Himchan responded pouting more Yongguk's eye twitching at the sight of the aegyo almost getting put off his food "well if thats the case do you think you can persuade the others to go out with you tonight so i can try and fix this problem" Himchan asked looking at his fingers pushing them tip to tip following the older , Yongguk stopping in his tracks turning round eyeing the other again before holding out his hand ,Himchan looking at the palm before sighing taking out his wallet handing over his money that he had in it "thanks hyung" he spoke  sighing as he saw his hyungs gummy smile .

 

Zelo stepped out of the bathroom feeling uneasy at the quietness "where is everyone" he thought taking his dirty laundry to the laundry room starting the washing "are they sleeping " he thought poking his head out to look at the door seeing a lack of his hyungs favourite shoes "o they went out …WITHOUT ME THATS NOT FAIR THEY COULD'VE WAITED AND ASKED!" he cried stamping his foot storming to kitchen for something to drink  ,calmed down he left the kitchen only to spit out his water at the sight of Himchan on the couch earphones in watching something . Himchan wiped the water off his face  glaring at he boy drying the laptop "do you mind" he spoke taking out the buds . The boy gulping "wwwwhere is everyone i thought you all went out" Zelo stuttered the other shrugging "i got Gukie to take them out so we could talk alone …in  private " he spoke smirking , Zelo could feel himself get paler shaking his head at the other signalling him to sit down "Junhong ah come on come here" Himchan spoke his deep voice sending chills through the other backing away slowly "i've seen you blushing while you stare at me " Himchan spoke standing up , Zelo feeling nervous shaking feeling his face heat up  he bolted for the door to leave the room being held back by his t shirt Himchan grabbed , the older pulling the other into a tight embrace feeling the other shake he leaned up to the others ear "Junhong ah be mine"he whispered to the other .

 

 

 

 

 

 

the next chapter will be the last one look forward to it guys