if you pinch my cheeks one more time i'll.. part 3

if you pinch my cheeks one more time i'll..

 "Finally" Zelo spoke sighing of relief as the computer screen ,after spending just under three hours trying to fix his most hated hyung's laptop he started to scan it . Tapping the space between the track pad and the keyboard he thought he would snoop a little maybe get some dirt he could use for revenge on the older ,trying to contain his gasp he he quickly closed the folder titled mine "thats a lot of pictures of me sleeping " he thought to himself  "why does he have that much" he added the laptop suddenly snapping shut a pale hand pulling it away "what did you see" a deep voice spoke  making the younger  gulp "n…nothing"he spoke looking up to see Himhans angry face "that better be true" the dark haired man spoke  staring him down leaving once Zelo nodded.

 

Cursing to himself Himchan hid in the hallway making sure no one was there "how did he know my password did it not ask for one" he thought trying to type up a new more complicated one "must of did something to it for his face to be like that" he spoke to himself now looking over his folders sighing when he saw that it was still there clicking it open smiling at the pictures he took sure there were some of the others sleeping but there were more of the maknae "thats what he gets for being the baby " he laughed finding himself staring at one particular picture he took with the boys head on his shoulder fast asleep in the back of their van. In a way he regrets letting it get like this but it wasn't like he hadn't been dropping small hints to the boy that he had those feelings for him "i guess  he is just too innocent " he thought "oh well i just have to tell him sooner or later" he added.

 

Zelo nervous to leave the living room looking out of the door to see the out line of the other highlighted by the light of the computer "he around the corner i can make it with out being seen or heard right" he spoke to himself gaining up the courage to tip toe to the bedroom ,reaching the door he leaned back to see what the man was looking at squinting at the screen his mouth hanging open at the picture and his his hyungs smiling staring face. Himchan blinking noticing a reflection in the screen  jumping round making the tall boy fall back onto the floor in shock "Junhong" he spoke ,Zelo sitting up his fist curling up in anger  opening his mouth to shout a finger placed onto of his lips "shhh i hear snoring " Himchan spoke softly Zelos face brightening up  at the touch closing his mouth "Yongguk must be in there with Jongup getting some rest" the older male spoke taking his hand away standing up closing his laptop before walking to the living room again. Zelo shaking with anger still following son after  he wanted answers and he was going to get them .

 

"Why do you have so many pictures of me " he finally asked closing the living room door ,Himchan crossing his legs "its not just you " he answered making the maknae glare at him "ert" the tall boy spoke Himchan just rolling his eyes "its just memories is all " he sighed  staring back  slowly standing up again ,even if the eyes that were looking back at him were angry he still loved looking at them. He slowly walked over watching as the boy got tense he reached a hand out to cup Zelos face only for it to be smacked away "Junhong" he softly spoke  reaching back up capturing the boys face in his hand "Junhong ah good night" he spoke again making the boy relax and blink "hyung" he spoke as the hand left his face confused he watched the older leave the living room the bedroom door closing soon after ,Zelo just standing there holding his face where the others hand was just moments ago blushing brightly .