if you pinch my cheeks one more time i'll.. part 1

if you pinch my cheeks one more time i'll..

Zelo felt something snap inside his head as he felt his hyung pull at his face for the nth time that day it wasn't like it was something new to him but it was really becoming a annoying occurrence for the maknae  his face feeling swollen its want like Himchan was being gentle no Zelo felt like his face was being ripped off , he had to get his own back .

 

Everyone sat in the van Yongguk Daehyun and Jungup asleep  in the back with Zelo squashed between Himchan and Yongjae who was fast asleep ,he turned to hid hyung  who was practising his poses and aegyo in his done looking at them as if thinking how could i make this look better or how come i look this good today the younger scoffing at him  Himchan blinking smiling "aww is our maknae too tired today" he spoke reaching for the boys face before getting smacked away harshly blinking in shocked "grumpy"  he spoke going back to his done shrugging off the others actions.

 

 

Zelo grumbly slams the bedroom door the rest of them blink Himchan peeking in watching the boy climb up to his bunk banging hims head Zelo not anything but laying face first on the bed, Himchan quietly closing the door holding a finger up to his moth the other nodding in responce as they snuck out to the living area . "i think Jongup and junking should swap bunks already" Himchan finally whispered out  making the shortest look round in confusion "ii…is that why he's upset" he asked  the others shrugging  "it seems like a better idea don't you think he's too tall for he top bunk nowadays" Yongjae added  making Jongup nod  with a shy  "k".

 

"Good i'll go tell him the good news might cheer him up hopefully" Himchan spoke standing up "well its still early me and these kids will go to the shops since its still early " Yongguk spoke  the other pouting at him before he shot them a "get off your asses" look Himchan smiling at them as the slowly left  he gently climbed up on the edge of the others bed "Junhong ah wake up a sec" he spoke nudging him "go away hyung"  the maknae replied Himchan frowning before thinking reaching over to the boys check pinching and pulling slightly Zelo turning round quickly pushing the other , Himchan grabbing onto the next bunk gasping  slowly climbing down "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!! " he shouted Zelo glaring at him  "if you do that one more time i'll" he started "you'll what " Himchan asked crossing his arms "i'll 'll" Zelo spoke thinking  hard for a comeback "i'll chuck out your hair gel" he finally spoke making the other laugh the maknae still glaring at him.

 

 

"Ok then if i can't pinch your adorable face face i guess i'll just have to do this" the older spoke climbing back up on one step his lips attaching onto the Youngers Zelos eyes widening  frozen into place even as the older pulled away climbing down "oh right you and Jongup are finally swapping beds so you should move"  Himchan spoke leaving the room with a smirk . Zelo lying back down touching his lips .