Forever

R E B O U N D

(A/n:) Hiiii Here's the sequel you guys wanted. I'm really sorry for ending the first chap like that. It's crap, I know. I'm pretty sure most of you wanted to slap me for that horrible cliffhanger huh. (´Д` ) I read it again and realized how lame the ending was.Tbh, I'm a er at writing endings so yep.

I hope you'd enjoy this one bec this is seriously the last chappie. x♡x♡

 

3 months have passed

I haven't shown my face to neither one of them eversince I broke up with Kris. I selfishly cut of all connections with both of them for my own benefit eventhough I knew it would only cause confusion. In the end there was no closure, but i'll have to face them eventually.


 

"Ugh isn't the line too long today?"

"There's so many people! How do we get close to the oppa's?!"

"What are you saying? The line is always long. It-O." The other fan girl empashized.

"We'll just have to wait for our turn." Minah sighed and noticed a girl spacing out behind her. "U..uhm, hey." She tapped the girl's shoulder.

The girl snapped back,  "Oh sorry."

"It's better for you not to space out, other girls might get in the line between." Minah smiled.

"Ahh, thank you, my name's Yongbin by the way."

Minah beamed and shook Yongbin's hand enthusiastically. "Nice to meet you! Call me Minah!" The 2 other girls infront of Minah, Shinyeong and Yuna introduced theirselves as well.

"Yongbin did you come here alone?"

"Yeah."

"Don't get me wrong.. but you don't seem like an Exo fan." Yuna pointed out, "No banners, no pins, no light stick, no ...posters."

"Did you come here unprepared?!" Shinyeong gasped and offered Yongbin one of her OT12 exo poster. "Here, take this. Have them signed when you get there infront!"

Yongbin chuckled and took the poster, "Alright, i'll give it to you after the event."

"Hey who's your bias??" Minah asked.

"Well, I don't have someone particular.."

"WHAT?!" The 3 chorused. 

"I know it's impossible to just like 1 person in Exo but saying that you don't have a bias is just.."

Yongbin quickly thought of any any member to stop the 3 from panicking.

"Kai. Kai is.. my bias." oh god it feels awkward saying this

"Ohh so you like the main dancer type." Shinyeong opened her bag and took out a box of photocard collections of Luhan, "Luhan's my bias." She giggled as she browsed through her collection. "Although sometimes I think Baekhyun oppa is more handsome."

"Mine is Chanyeol!" Minah showed her handbag full of Chanyeol pins. 

"How about you, Yuna?" Yongbin asked.

"Uhm, i'm stuck between Kai and Kris. I still can't choose.."

"Just go for Jong In oppa! He's way more ier! Not to mention the y faces he makes when he's infront the camera!" Shinyeong squealed while Minah slapped Yuna's arms repeatedly, "I totally agree with Shinyeong, I'd go for Kai." Minah said.

"Hey, Kris has his good points too. He's sweet and kind, he's considerate and he doesn't judge other people so easily." Yongbin retorted. Minah grew shocked and interested after hearing Yongbin's remarks about Kris.

"That sounds like something you would say to describe someone close to you.. Isn't it?"

"I mean, haven't you watched interviews and shows of Exo? He's a leader so he has to be reliable and stuff.." Oh . Did I get caught?!

"Yongbin, are you sure that your bias is Kai and not Kris?"

"Ah, I-I like them both!" 

"Its impossible to like them equally right? In my case, I like both Luhan and Baekhyun but overall Luhan is my UB." Shinyeong said. 

"Speaking of Kris oppa, if you're a fan of him then you must have heard of the rumors that he dated a nobody before."

"Kai oppa had the same rumor spreaded out at the same time with Kris! Could it be that its the two of them who were dating?!" Minah laughed, "I'd ship them rather than some girl."

"I shall name the ship Jong Fan." Shinyeong said.

"It sounds weird." 

The 4 of us ended up laughing and talking about the exo members until we finally got on the front line. Whenever I think about facing both Kai and Kris I get butterflies in my stomach. I'd backout if possible but I wouldn't do that of course. I finally made up my mind and decided to face everything and that I wouldn't run away from them anymore. Whatever the results of my actions will be, I'll accept it wholeheartedly.

"Next in line please!"

"Eoteokhe?! It's my turn now oh my god!" Minah was literally panicking, it was so funny I couldn't help but laugh. She grabbed my hands before going straight to the first member and I felt her hands tremble. 

At first I thought it was her, then I realized it was my hand that was shaking from nervousness.

"Next!"

"Annyeong!" I came up nervously to the first one, It was Exo k's leader Joon Myun.

"Ah!" His mouth gaped open as he pointed at me. "I know you!"

I swallowed hard after realizing that I was going to be exposed evene before I get to my target person.

"Weren't you also there on our fanmeet yesterday?" Suho asked.

"Y-yes?" I faked a smile.

"I'll draw lots of hearts for our loyal fans~" He beamed. I quickly showed him the poster that Shinyeong gave me and asked him to sign it so I could move on to the next one. 

When I finally got to the middle, I bowed my head and showed a small smile to the person seating infront of me.

"What's your name?" He said without looking up. He clasped the pen on his right hand ready to sign the poster that was on the table. Its funny how he tries so hard to sound like a cool guy when in fact he's the exact opposite. An aloof, derpy kind of leader.

"Yongbin. Please sign it with that name."

His hands froze as he slowly looked up to me, "Wha-"

"Hi."

"Yongbin?!" Kris was about to stood up but Xiumin who was seating next to him stopped him. It would be too risky if he would do something stupid. "Wait no-"

"Sign it quickly, other fans are waiting in the line." I pointed out while acting as if I didn't know him. Apparently, Xiumin oppa recognized me. Thank god he was there to stop Kris.

"Okay." He sighed. 2 minutes was awkward enough for the both of us. Kris was stealing glances from me and whenever I caught him looking, I would look away.

"Are you.. finally happy?" Kris asked while signing on the poster.

I was shocked by his question. Well there are a lot of things to talk about and questions to ask, but why did he have to ask that? It was then when he finally looked at me. He gave me back the poster and I reassured him with a smile.

"I'll take that as a yes." Kris bowed slightly as he  mouthed the words, "Bye."

After going through 4 more members, Its finally Kai's turn. For all those months that we missed, there was no day that I didn't check up on him, wether it was in the news or in the inetrnet. I was happy enough just like before we even started, and now I finally got the courage to face him and say my goodbye properly.

"Its nice to see you again." Kai greeted first.

"Yeah." It was all I could say.

After seeing Kris's reaction, all the members including Kai had already noticed. I saw him sitting on the far end of the table ready to ran up to me but the other members stopped him so. Even when I was still 2 members away from him I can feel his stares piercing through.

"So, how are you?" Kai asked.

His reaction in seeing me was so calm which was far from what I expected.

"I'm fine, how bout you?" I tried to sound as less caring as possible but I was sure Kai could sense the honesty in me. Why did I have to ask that anyway? Ofcourse he's doing well, Exo is rising with popularity plus he's one of the members who's getting a lot of attention.

Kai didn't answer my question though, instead he showed a meek and pleasant smile that made me bounce back to zero. It was like I was falling in love with him all over again.

"I didn't know you were a fan." 

"I am, i'm a big fan of Kris." I waited for his reaction but once again he just snickered and took the poster on my hand. "What are you laughing at?" I asked him.

"Nothing, just happy."

Happy?

"Oh uh..good for you." I let my eyes wander for a second and saw the other members grinning at me. What's with them? Its almost like they know.. everything.

. Don't tell me they do?!

Does Kai know that I already broke up with Kris a long time ago?!

"Do you have any special messages you want me to write?" Kai asked.

"To my ex girlfriend, that would make a perfect souvenir."

"Alright."

Hm? No other reactions or anything? 

"Yah, are you still not done with that?" I furrowed my eyebrows. Kai was acting all childish, covering up whatever he was writing.

"I'm going to see that anyway, so there's no point in covering it."

"I know, I know, but I don't want you to see it right now." He folded the poster in half and held it up infront of me. I grabbed the end of the poster but he didn't let go of it just yet.

"I'm not letting it end like this."

What?

The manager on the other side of the table was already asking the other fans to move forward, I had to leave eventually.  

I haven't even said my proper goodbye yet.

Kai noticed the troubled look I had so he took my hand by force and shook it. He held it so firmly and gently that makes you not want to let go anymore.

"Meet me after this." He said after giving a wink, "This is an order from your ex boyfriend and-" Kai wasn't able to finish what he was saying because one of the managers dragged me out of the line.

I walked out of the venue aimlessly when a hand suddenly grabbed my shoulder.

"Yongbin!"

"Ah, Minah.. Its you." What was i expecting? Kai wouldn't ran after me. 

"Did you manage to get all of the members signatures?"

"Yeah." I nodded, but my mind was still flying somewhere. Then I remembered the thing that Kai was trying to write earlier, I quickly opened the poster to see what it was and it left me dumbfounded.

That idiot.

"What's wrong Yongbin?" Minah asked, she peeked through my shoulder and gave out a small squeal. "Wh-what is this.."

"Sorry Minah, I'll explain it later." Yongbin dashed back to the venue leaving Minah still confused with the poster that Exo signed.

 

To my future wife,

Lets forget about this whole thing and i'll sweep you off your feet.

xoxo ps: I won't promise that I won't bite.