♋ prologue.

♋ strings | sm entertainment's new girl group. ( in-story - read the notice if you have not already! )

( I apologize if the intro is incredibly awkward;
o1. I would have posted a practise video but I can’t find any for First Love.
o2. Introductions are almost always awkward for me so sorry. )


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“One, two, three, four!” Yelled the dance choreographer and instructor as he played the musical track.

The eight girls all took the sound of the music starting as a cue to practise, they’d been in the dance room for around four hours at that point but seeing as their debut stage was the following day, none of the girls found it unreasonable, each wanted to make an impression that would count on that stage.  They’d be practising pole dancing for a number of months, facing countless bruises after tumbling and falling, but they’d gotten better over time, even the members who were not skilled dancers.

Their debut song was a song written by the staff of SM called “First Love,” which carried a strong and y concept along with it, something that was not usually fresh out of SM but they were willing to take the risk of trying something different. The music video had already been filmed weeks prior, it was just to be released and it was to be released the same day as their debut stage.

After a few minutes, the girls finished their dance practise, from what they could tell, it was getting late and the girls, after working so hard for a long period of time, were incredibly tired.

The dance instructor looked at the girls who were wiping away sweat or drinking some water to refresh themselves and sighed, “Alright girls, you’ve worked hard so you can go home now, just be sure to be up for 7am tomorrow, you’ve got a big day ahead of you.”

The girls smiled at the dance teacher, bowing once before collecting their things, still though feeling nervous about the day that lay ahead of them, what if one of them fell on stage? What if something messed up? Questions like that were constantly running through the girls’ heads. They all made their way down to the large car which would take them back to their dorm where they were eager to rest.

Each girl sat in the car, not really sure what to say, their nerves beginning to get the most of majority of them.

“Girls, I can practically feel your nerves radiating off of you,” Valena, the oldest in the group and their leader, spoke up, breaking the group’s silence, “There’s no need to be nervous, we’ve been practising forever so we’ve all defiantly got this.”

Jae Hee was the next to speak up, nodding before she did, “I agree with Valena, we’ve been doing this song and dance for months, there’s no way we’re going to mess it up after all of this time.”

“But what if we fall?” Yoon-mi wondered, “Then people will lose any interest they had in us.”

Yumi hit the maknae playfully on the arm, “Hey! Don’t think like that, the more you do, the more likely you are to actually have that happen.”

Jisu shrugged, looking out of the car window at the bright lights of the Korean streets, “Yoon-mi does have a bit of a point, if we go in and we actually do fall, we’ll be less disappointed in ourselves seeing as we saw it coming.”

Now, Yerin spoke up, “Everyone should just stay calm and clear headed, if you fall, you fall, get back up and continue with the song like anyone with determination would.”

Mei nodded in agreement, “Of course, determination is what has got us this far, we’re not going to plummet if someone makes a tiny mistake.”

Taerin chuckled, “Even so, we shouldn’t be focussing on making mistakes, we’re all going to do great okay?”

A few minutes after, the eight girls reached the dorm that they were all staying in together, which they thought was practical seeing as they were just debuting and needed to spend time together. The dorm was of reasonable size, seven rooms all fairly spacious, though the girls weren’t too happy with only having one bathroom there but there wasn’t exactly anything that they could do about that.

Members of the same age shared rooms in the dorm, meaning there were five rooms in total: Yumi, Valena and Taerin all having their own rooms, Jae Hee, Yerin and Mei all shared a room while Yoon-mi and Jisu shared a room. As well as their bedrooms and their bathroom, the dorm also contained a kitchen that was equipped with a dining area for meals and such and a living room just for the girls to relax in when they have any free time, which wasn’t a lot due to hard-working practises.

The eight trudged into their dorm, tired from the day of hard work that would ( hopefully ) ensure their success on their debut stage. Though each girl was nervous, there were many who had went through the feeling before so they knew that it was something that can be gotten over, especially after they had spoken with each other.

In their own time, each girl made their way to rest, anxiously awaiting the day ahead, knowing it would make or break their future dreams.



AUTHOR'S NOTE

once again, i apologize for how awkward that was, but i promise it will get less awkward!
and i hope ( even though people only said one thing ) that i kept in character for the tiny part they spoke.
http://sment-strings.weebly.com/index.html
and i made them an info site, pretty much it has pictures of the dorm and the lyrics with who sings what, i know it's a silly thing but it was 2am when i made it. ( i can't graphic, please forgive me. ) 
anyway, a less awkward debut stage chapter will be up soon for the ladies.