Chapter 3

Stuck With You

A/N: here ya go the next chap., i told ya'll this chap. is coming soon!!


* Author's PoV *

*PUNCH*

*PUNCH*

   "You head how could you~"  *PUNCH*

"How could I what, huh~" *PUNCH*     

"OMG Luhan Oppa~, Taehyung Oppa~ please stop!" Tiffany's voice echo.

           "OMG someone stop them!"

"FIGHT~ FIGHT~"

           "No stop don't convince them!" Da Hyun smack the back of the guy's head who was convincing Luhan and Taehyung Oppa to keep fighting.

The guy who Da Hyun smacked turned around and Da Hyun gasped.

"Mi-Mianhae Oppa!" Da Hyun said a little shocked.

He grab Da Hyun's wrist and dragged her out of the fight circle.

* Na Young's PoV *

"You head how could you~"

"How could I what, huh~"

"OMG Luhan Oppa~, V Oppa~ please stop!"

           "OMG someone stop them!"

"FIGHT~ FIGHT~"

           "No stop don't convince them!"

Yejin then turn to look at me and asked "Do you hear what I hear?"

I responded with a nod.

Yejin and I ran outside to where the soccer fielded was, the coach was know where to be found!

We pushed through the crowd and saw Luhan and V fighting.

I gasped.

Walked up to them and harshly pushed them apart, they both fell to the ground I then yelled out "Are you guys stupid! Grrr!"

Everyone around you was creeped out by your reaction even Yejin & BTS, they all took a step back.

Tiffany then ran to help Luhan up, Luhan looked up at me with sorrowful eyes i turned my back to him, and helped V up.

V & Luhan was shocked at the sudden action.

We walked to the bleachers and made V sit down next to me on the 3rd row.

Obliviously I didn't need to help Luhan because that Tiffany was already in helping Luhan.

I ped the zipper to my bag pack and took out a first aid kit.

I would die if I forget it.

I open the box and grabbed the alcohol bottle.

V then grabbed my hand that was holding the alcohol bottle and said "You don't have to help me?"

I replied back with concerned voice "I have too! Or my dad well kill me!"

He let go of my hand, he signed before letting me continue.

I grabbed this long stick cotton swab, opened the alcohol bottle, and I put the cotton swab inside the alcohol bottle.

I dipped the alcohol on the cotton swab, and brought it out the bottle.

I inhale in exhale, I dapped the cotton swab on his bruised left corner lip.

"OUCH!! IT HURTS SO MUCH!!! AHH!!! STOP!!!!" V screamed and winced in pain.

* V's PoV *

"OUCH!! IT HURTS SO MUCH!!! AHH!!! STOP!!!!" i screamed and winced in pain.

I closed my eyes, but then I felt a cold breeze on the corner of my lip.

I opened my eyes and Na Young was blowing on my bruise.

I locked eyes for a bit seconds when someone coughed like going to die.

Na Young jumped and quickly looked away, I then secretly glimpse at her, her rosie red.

I thought cute.

Then that dumb Luhan come over and asked pouting "What about me Na Young?"

Nayoung jumped up and said "Oh Okay" and walked away.

"V I'm sorry about the bruise I'll help you when I get home." Nayoung turned before she left. 


A/N: Im sorry if it felt like this story is getting I promise it'll get better, its just stupid and boring in the beginning! Also hope u like the update interesting, huh!?

J/k its not even interesting!?

 

 

 

But then think about it,

why did V and Luhan start fighting in the first place!?

 

 

 

Sorry for typos!(