Jealous Enchy

The One for Me

After Gerald's class, he searched for Kim's room and waited for her class to finish. After few more hours of waiting, the bell rand. Students starts to get out of the classroom. He found Kim with a two boys and two girls. He approached them.

"Hi guys! Hi Kim." he gave them his famous smile but the two girls gave him a fake smile and the two boys nod at him. On his mind was "Ooops.. Hindi din pala gumana charms ko with these two girls".

"What do you want?" Kim said without any expression in her face.

"Chill lang. I just wanted to say sorry about what happened a while ago."

"Apology accepted. You can go now." they started to walk away.

"Wait!"

"Ano?"

"Dinner naman tayo oh."

"I have lots of things to do, Gerald."

"Please?"

" Ano bang problema mo?" Enchong said in an angry tone.

Some students stare at them.

"Bro. Calm down. Kim can handle him." Matteo said blocking him from Gerald.

But Gerald ignores him.

"Kim, peace offering lang naman yun eh."

"Didn't I told you we're already okay?"

"Please? Please? If you want me to kneel in front of you, I will." he slowly kneel in front of her.

"Teka, teka. Ok na."

"Yes! Tomorrow, 6pm. Sa Martz' Park. Semi-formal. See you!" he gave him one last smile and left.

"Kim naman, why'd you accept his offer?" said Enchong. Sadness is evidence in his voice.

"Enchy, that will be the first and last. Okay? Ang kulit kasi eh."

"Mahfriend, you hurt Enchy oh."

"Enchy?" he looked worriedly at him.

"Ano ka ba, Maj. Hindi ah. Why would I hurt? Let's go. Baka nag-iintay na don sila Erich." he walked faster trying to avoid his friends. He was totally jealous.

Melissa just looked at the both of them and whispered to Maja "LQ nanaman."

They went to their "tambayan" which is the Blue Jazz Cafe near their school. They found Jake, Xian, Erich, Beauty and Empress.

"Guys, may chika ako!" Mel said excitedly.

"What?" Empress said looking curiously at her.

"Ask her." she points her finger to Maja.

"Ano yun, sis?" Erich said while looking at Maja.

"Why me? Hindi naman ako yung niyaya ah. Ask nyo si mahfriend."

"Ano na yung chika, Kim?" Beauty said a bit impatient.

"Ha? Tanong nyo kay Mel."

"Wait! Ang gulo. Sabihin nyo na kasi."

Jake and Xian just looked at Matteo with confusion while Enchong remained quiet.

"Si Kim kasi, ininvite ni Gerald for dinner."

"Anderson?"

"Yup."

The boys shakes their head.

"And you say yes?" her friends asked.

"Oo." Kim answered with a confusion.

"Why?"

"Ang kulit eh. Wait, diba yesterday lang you're getting crazy over him but now, parang you hate him. Why?"

"Ask Xian and Jake."

she turned to them. "Ano?"

"Diba we're classmates nga tapos ayun, he admits that he smokes and drinks a lot plus he's a womanizer. "

"He's bad pala." Kim said.

"Yeah. So you better avoid him."

Enchong was quiet the whole time. He never speaks. Beauty noticed it.

"Enchy? Something wrong? You were so silent since you came. Nakakapanibago."

Matteo and the girls gave her a knowing look.

"LQ?"

"Uy hindi ah. Ano ba kayo. Enchy? Ano ba kasi nangyayari sa'yo? You were so quiet. Kanina pa. Is there something wrong?" Kim said. A bit guilty because she accepted Gerald's offer.

"Uhm..mejo masakit lang ulo ko."

"You want biogesic? Meron ako." Matteo says while looking for the medicine.

"No. Itulog ko nalang siguro 'to. Mauna na ko, ha?"

"Sabay na ko." Kim said getting her things.

"Kayo guys?"

"We'll stay here muna. Take care sa pag-uwi. Enchy, pagaling ka!"

Kim and Enchong bid them goodbye and left.

"You sure you can drive?"

"Yah."

The whole drive was silent. Kim feels a bit uncomfortable riding on his car because she knows the real reason why his mood changed all of a sudden.

They got to Kim's house after 25 minutes. He opened the door for her. "Thank you, Enchy. Ingat."

"Ikaw din."

That night, Enchong can't sleep thinking of the way he act awhile ago.

"Am I that obvious? I've never been jealous like this before. Malakas na talaga tama ko sakanya. Malakas pa ang kalaban. Hayyy... Why am I so tight-lipped? Napagod na ba sya mag-intay? I'll tell her pa naman sana kanina sakanya what I really feel for her umeksena naman 'tong si Gerald. Sh*t! Sana 'di ako maunahan." he fell asleep at 3 in the morning.

________________________________________________________________________________

Next chap will be Gerald, Kim and Simon's scene. :)