I Need You - Chapter 4

I Need You

I Need You - Chapter 4

 

« Byunghun, I want you. »

He watched L.Joe as he waited for a response.

“Chanhee, why now?... I have been waiting for you for months! I almost gave up on you and even tried to forget you, but I couldn’t... since I see your perfect face every day...”

He could not believe what L.Joe just said. L.Joe had loved him for months?...

“Byunghun, I don’t know what to say... do you still love me?”

The silence that followed was almost too much for him.

He was about to turn around and walk away in pain when L.Joe grabbed his face and forced him to look directly into his eyes.

“Chanhee, I love you more than you could ever imagine. I will always love you, and I promise to always love you... even if you break my heart,” L.Joe said as he slowly leaned against him.

He didn’t know what to say, especially when L.Joe placed his lips on his forehead.

“Chanhee, do you love me as well?”

This question was too much, he could not stop himself any longer. He grabbed L.Joe’s face and kissed his lips forcefully and passionately.

The kiss got deeper and they both found it was getting hard to breath.

They pulled away from each other to catch their breaths.

“Of course I love you yeobo,” was all he could say before L.Joe pulled him into a big hug.

They sat there for many minutes before they slowly lied down on the floor and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The room was totally dark so he waved his hands to get the lights back on.

To his surprise, L.Joe was still lying beside him with a smile on his face. His hand was under L.Joe’s shirt and he could feel L.Joe’s skinny and flat, yet adorable stomach.

He formed circles with his hand on L.Joe’s stomach as he slowly started to call L.Joe’s name.

“Byunghun... Byunghun... Yeobo... We have to wake up... It’s late and I bet everyone is wondering where we are.... Byunghun, wake up…”

L.Joe started to laugh and turned to face him. “Did you sleep well, yeobo?” L.Joe smiled as he waited for his response.

“Of course I did, I was sleeping next to you.” He leaned towards L.Joe and kissed his lips softly.

“I hate to break it to you darling, but it’s like 11:30 PM, and we really need to get back,”

He slowly got up and looked at L.Joe. “Coming?” He reached out his hand and L.Joe grabbed it with a smile.

The walk home was full of joy and talk.

They were holding hands, but they weren’t scared of being recognized since it was so late.

Right before he was about to grab the door knob, L.Joe stopped him and looked right into his eyes.

“Should we hide this for now?” L.Joe sounded sad, but serious.

He wanted to tell the whole world that L.Joe was finally his, but it was too early.

“Maybe it’s for the best,” he said, letting go of L.Joe’s hand before kissing him one last time and entering the dorm.

There were only two people in the living room. It was Ricky and Changjo, who were lying on the couch.

Changjo had Ricky’s feet lying on his lap and they were both asleep.

He and L.Joe gave each other a hug before going to their rooms. It didn’t take long before he heard some knocking on his door, though.

He opened it and a half L.Joe was just standing there. “CAP and Niel are sleeping in my room, can I sleep here?”

 L.Joe used his puppy eyes and smiled adorably at him. He nodded and let L.Joe into his room.