I Need You - Chapter 5

I Need You

 

I Need You – Chapter 5
 
(A/N: If you read the last chapter, you know that Ricky is lying on the couch with his feet in Changjo’s lap.)
 
- Changjo's point of view –
 
“Ricky-ah, you need to wake up.” He looked down at the little maknae. He knew that Ricky wasn’t the youngest, but he really felt like Ricky took that place a long time ago.
“Changjo -…” the little boy turned his body a little, just enough for Changjo to see he was smiling.
 
*Did he just say my name in his sleep?.... With a smile?...*
 
“Ricky-ah,” he started to shake the maknae.
Still no sign of waking up. He took Ricky’s feet off his lap and stood up. He knelt down in front of him and slowly moved his face closer and closer, until he was just a few centimeters away from Ricky’s lips. Just when he was about to move, Ricky suddenly jerked and touched his lips for a second. 
He was so shocked that he fell backward onto the table. Ricky woke up and looked around; shocked.
“What happened? Changjo-hyung, are you okay?” Ricky looked worriedly at him.
 
*Great... Now I’m a hyung, but he’s even older than me...*
 
“Ricky-ah! You finally woke up! .... I just fell backward when I was trying to wake you up,” he smiled and got up.
“Hyung, let me help you,” Ricky got up and grabbed his hand trying to pull him over to the kitchen.
“Hyung, are you really okay? What did I do to make you fall backwards?” Ricky looked deep into his eyes. It almost looked like he knew what happened... but yet he didn’t.
 
“Eh, it was nothing I just lost my balance.” He looked down at the floor and blushed a little. 
“Hyung, do you have a fever? Your face is all red.” Ricky took his hand and placed it on his forehead.
“No, I don’t think it’s a fever. But I’m not sure, let me feel your back.” 
 
*He wants to feel my back? What?! I can’t just show him my back!*
 
As he was thinking, it became too late. Ricky had already turned him around and began lifting his shirt.
 
He let out a soft sound when Ricky’s hand touched his back.
“I’m sorry huyng, are my hands cold?” Ricky moved his hand up, and was now touching his upper back.
“It’s okay Ricky-ah..” he felt his heart beat faster as Ricky’s hands went farther down. 
Ricky’s hand was then down on his lower back.
Changjo felt like he was going to have a heart attack. His body was heating up and thought he might have a fever if this continued any longer.
Ricky’s hand touched his softly, and just when he thought Ricky was done checking him, he felt hands grab his waist and pull him into a hug.
“I always wanted to hug you like this, hyung.” Ricky’s cute, soft voice brushed over his ear and sent shivers down his spine. 
“Ricky-ah..” his voice faded away when Ricky loosed his grip and moved his hand all around his waist and touched his stomach.
 
“Hyung, you always knew you were mine, right?” 
 
*Did Ricky think that we were meant to be all this time, and he didn’t say anything?...*
 
“Ricky-ah, do you really mean that?” His throat was dry and he could barely whisper the words.
Ricky once again tightened his grip around him and hugged him even tighter.
“Of course hyung, I love you after all.“