I Need You - Chapter 12

I Need You

- Ricky’s POV –


«Someone help me! »

I was shaking Changjo’s body and kept on calling his name.
Suddenly, Niel came running into the room.
“What happened?!” he screamed.
“I don’t know, hyung! He was just eating some food and then he collapsed!”
“Wait a minute, let’s put him on the couch. You grab his legs. Then, I'll get Minsoo-hyung.”
After we got Jonghyun on the couch, Niel walked out of the room to get C.A.P.
I just sat there next to Jonghyun and his hair.
“Jonghyun-hyung... Please wake up... I miss you... I will help you.”
“Okay! So, I just called Minsoo-hyung, and he’s on his way here at this very moment. Did you check if Changjo has a fever?"
I placed my hand on Changjo's forehead. It was burning.
“Hyung, he’s burning up!” I was about to break down, but I knew I had to stay strong for Changjo's sake...
Suddenly, C.A.P-hyung fell through the door. His face was red and covered in sweat.
“Hyung...” I looked up at Minsoo and he made his way over to Jonghyun.
“Does he have a fever?” Minsoo asked as he placed his hand on Changjo's forehead.
“Oh god, he’s burning up. Okay, first let’s get him to the hospital. Niel, you’re going to have to drive us there.”
Silent... No reply.
I looked over at a frozen Niel, who hadn’t moved since Minsoo came through the door.
“Darling, get your act together!” Minsoo got up and started to shake Niel by his shoulders.
He then came back to life.
“Oh... okay, I understand, I will go and borrow a company car. Just give me a bit. Come downstairs in three minutes, okay?” Niel disappeared out the door.
I broke down the second I couldn't see Niel anymore.
“It’s going to be okay Changhyun... Don’t you worry! Let’s get Jonghyun up and get him to a hospital.” Minsoo gave me a hand on the shoulder and started to lift Changjo.
I grabbed Changjo's body as well, and we went downstairs.
Niel was standing ready with the car and he brought along the manager. We all got in the car and were on our way.
The whole way I was crying and holding on to Jonghyun. There was even a moment when manager told me to calm downand angrily asked if we were a couple or something. The car was silent after that.
--
“Hyung, how are you feeling?” I looked carefully at Changjo as I noticed Jonghyun's eyes were slowly opening.
“Oh, yes. I’m sorry...” Changjo started to cry
“No, hyung... don’t worry about it.” I my hand against his cheek.
“You did nothing wrong.”
“You don’t understand.” Changjo grabbed my hand.
“I should have told you from the start...”
“I wish you trusted me more, but I shouldn’t have pushed you, I’m sorry...” He bent his head down and started to cry.
“Eh, guys. I’m sorry to stop you, but can someone tell me what’s going on?” L.joe's voice came from behind my back.
“Oh, L.joe hyung, we were just talking,” He laughed the awkwardness away.
“Sure,” Chunji said as he sat down in a chair next to the hospital bed.
“How are you feeling?” Minsoo placed his hand on Changjo's shoulder.
Everybody was there, except the manager.
“I’m feeling fine, just a little hungry that’s all.”
“Manager-nim is getting some food for you right now, so don’t worry about that.” Niel smiled and placed his hand on Minsoo's waist.
We were all just smiling while staring at each other, then manager came in and ruined the moment.
“Here Jonghyun-ah, the rest of you guys go outside, I need to talk with Jonghyun, it won’t take long.” Manager-nim gave Changjo his food and pushed us out in the hallway.
After a few minutes, manager-nim opened the room and said he was going to the dorm to get some clothes.
The members looked at each other before Niel started to talk.
“Ricky-ah, you go in first. We will get some drinks in the meantime."
On the hospital bed, Jonghyun was lying there, waiting for me.
“Hey there darling,” I said and sat in the chair next to his bed.
Changjo grabbed my hand and looked me deep in the eyes.
“Wae?...” I avoided Changjo's eyes, but Changjo lifted my chin, so I was forced to look into his eyes again.
“Changhyun-ah, I’m sorry that I worried you. I will do my best not to worry you anymore..." Changjo smiled and squeezed my hand.
“I’m sorry for not telling you this earlier, I was sure that if I did you would probably stop me...I have been skipping meals and working out. Which made me lose sleep. I wanted to be the best and look the best in front of you and the fans, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you... can you forgive me?” He was so close to crying again.
“Of course, darling, I wish you didn’t stress yourself out with how you look. You look perfect to me.” I smiled and kissed him on his lips. He kissed me back...--
“What is going on here?!” Manager-nim was standing in the doorway.