math class

Ungiftted Present


“YAH! Kim Jaejoong what’s your relantionship between you and The hotties?!” The leader of a group of girls barked towards Jaejoong.

‘Disgusting Little Twig!’ One of the girl thought,and of course Jaejoong knows.

Jaejoong only stare the girl eyes coldly,The group of girls feel awkward as Jaejoong walk pass them like nothing happend.

“Y-yah,Kim Jae Joong why are you ignoring us?!”

Jaejoong looks back and smirked,sending shivers down  to their spine.The girls froze from their spot,In a few minutes they look at each other and screamed....

“HE LOOKS COOL!”They girls screamed.Jaejoong roled his eyes.

Just one week,Yunho and Changmin was grabing the whole school attention.The person who suffer the most is Jaejoong,Changmin always right beside him and be a good friend.But Yunho was flirting with Jaejoong,calling him ‘yeobo’, ‘Darling’, ‘Baby’ and ‘Boo’.Girls are going crazy over Yunho but Jaejoong who receive fully attention.

Jaejoong took a glance at his wrist watch,10 more minutes and the bell will ring.Jaejoong felt somebody was watching him,he look back and saw woman was floating,her long hair was covering her whole face,she was floating,It’s was a young girl ghost.Jaejoong only look at it with empty eyes,since it wasn’t his first time seeing things like this.

Slowly the girl looked up and reveal his wounded face,it was ugly but Jaejoong didn’t even flinched,he is used to it.The girl slowly approach Jaejoong,her eyes were red.When her face was few centimetres from Jaejoong,Jaejoong asked a simple question, “What do you want?”

“Oneofthegirlsthatattackedyoukilledme!”The ghost spoke,when a ghost spoke it will be 3 times faster than living people.

“Which one?,The leader who is screaming like an idiot?”Jaejoong forrowed his eyebrowed

“Notheonewhoistandingbehindher.”

“Ahh!,Tiffany the second queenka.She killed you? No wonder there was dark aura around her.” Jaejoong said.

“She’smytwinsister,shekilledonourbirthdayparty,Iwantarevenge!”

*RING*The school ball rang.

Jaejoong sighed and told the go away,he will think about it later.Class is more important,next is math class.Jaejong sighed,thinking what will happend today.The last match lesson was hell for Jaejoong.



“Stand up,Bow” as the class monitor said,The match teacher entered, ‘Jung Yunho’

“Sit down my fellow student and my darling,you can sit on my lap if you want” Yunho said with a erted smiled.Jaejoong rolled his eyes and ignored him completely.

“Baby~ are you angry?.Okey let start our class.”Yunho pouted.

The class started normally,and goes on normally.Yunho smirked,thinking of a plan. “Okey,I think all of you understand,I will write down  the question on the blackboard.Iwill pick you guys randomly.”Yunho faced the blackboard and start to write down the question.

 
Owen made 100 sandwiches which
she sold for exactly $100. She sold
caviar sandwiches for $5.00 each, the
bologna sandwiches for $2.00, and
the liverwurst sandwiches for 10 cents.
How many of each type of sandwich
did she make?


(I found on the internet.)

Yunho smirked,the whole class can only stared at the blackboard.Changmin the smart one was also blank.In 5 minutes the bell will rang and the math class will be over. “I want.......Kim JaeJoong to answer.You got the highest in math last time”

Jaejoong walked to the front,seeing Yunho evil smile.Jaejoong was about to write down the answer when....

*Ring!*Yunho smirked victoriously, “See me after school today,Baby!”Yunho walked out without giving a chance for the student to stand up and bow. ‘I have to deal the ghost and that bastard? my life!’

‘Yeah,your life is hard as hell!’Changmin answered.

‘I wish you experience it too,Today a ghost came and ask for help from me’

‘You can see ghost?’
Changmin widened his eyes,he can’t see ghost even Yunho can’t.

‘You guys can see them too,right?’

Changmin can only keep silent,he stand up and walk out.Changmin ran to the teacher office,looking for Yunho,Leaving clueless Jaejoong.

In the teacher office,Changmin enter without knocking the door.Slam the door,....

“HYUNG! YUNHO HYUNG!JUNG YUNHO HYUNG!”Changmin took large step.

“W-what?! CHANGMIN! SILENT!”Yunho gave an instruction,Changmin shut his mouth with both of his hands.

“Speak.”Yunho gave a second instruction.

“Jaejoong can see ghost,you say that he is a vampire.Vampire can’t see ghost!”Changmin said.Yunho can only look down at the floor.Changmin continued his words,

“Monster like us can’t see ghost,only withches can.Don’t-“

“Shim Changmin! Witches clan were all killed! No one survive!”Yunho makes his strict tone,making Changmin shivers.Yunho sighed and continued is words,

“Witches are unacceptable in monster world and human world.They are made to be killed!”

“But hyung,maybe some of them survived and live.Maybe Jaejoong is one of them”

“Changmin! Don’t make me mad! Kim Jaejoong is not a witch! And you know that we,werewolves are made to kill them! If my bride is a witch,what will the elders think!?”

“The elders will kill him,and you will kill him”Changmin said feeling insecured.

“No,I won’t kill my baby.If my bride is a witch,I won’t kill him no matter what”

“Hyung,we still don’t know if it’s true that Jaejoong is a witch,but  you said he was a vampire?”

“Because the first time I saw him,he was a dead woman throat.I thought he was craving for blood,so I took him in and make him my bride.He went missing when I went out hunting.Now I found him,I won’t let go.”

Changmin and Yunho knew about the witches clan that was hated by both world,Human world didn’t accept them because they were half monster and monster world hated them because they were half human.Being hated by the both world was hard for the witches to survive,only be killed by both worlds when none of them accept the witches clan.Now the witches clan are vanished,and long forgotten.

Werewolves were made to killed witches because their perfect physical,the werewolves can only killed the innocent witches.So love line between werewolve and witches are probihited.



After school,Jaejoong walked down the hallway alone,there was nobody.Jaejoong continues his walk when he felt coldness behind him,he look back and the little ghost girl was there.

“About helping you,maybe it’s going to be hard”Jaejoong said,sighed.

“Butiwantrevenge!”

“I can’t promise you,but I will try to help you.I know you are lonely,you wanted to walked towards th light but your soul isn’t calm.”

Jaejoong walked and leave the girl,he walks to the teacher office,opened the teacher office silently.Every teacher in the office was focusing the blank Jaejoong at the door,didn’t noticed what was behind him.

“BABY!” Yunho jumps and back hug Jaejoong who startled a little,feeling Yunho heavy weight behind him.

“ Baby,let’s go home together~!”Yunho rans to his teacher desk and get his bag and ran back at Jaejoong,didn’t notice that he was using his werewolve power to ran that fast.

“But you said that-“ jaejoong said whispering.

“Okey no buts and no ‘no’”Yunho pulled Jaejoong to walked out of the teacher office and ran.running away like running man.

“Let’s go to the amusement park!”

‘I HAATE AMUSEMENT PARK!’