surprised much?

Ungiftted Present

Jaejoong moved in Yunho placed in human world......Jaejoong can't beleive what he saw.......It isn't a apartment or a house,it's a MANSION....

''Boo,Come in,i will asked the maids to brings your belongings in."

"......"Jaejoong still can't speak comfortable with Yunho.No reason his hearts skips a beat.

"No need to be shy,I will not eat you alive.I just can't take it,to lose you for the third time,The seconds time already makes me go crazy"

'Third' Jaejoong thought,Third is weird enough for Jaejoong,He can't remember anything only one thing.

"Still shy? I will introduced you my bestie friend,He is upstairs,watching i think''

"p-?"Jaejoong face turned red,Yunho smirked.

"Yeah.....Big s,Large ,tight hole....."Yunho smirked looking at Jaejoong tomato face.

"YAH! D-DONT !" Jaejoong shouted at Yunho,Awhile flipping his hands.Trying to forget about Yunho words.

"I won't,Just stated the truth.He likes BL ,and big s."

"BL?"

"You must be curious,wanna know?" Yunho smiled sweetly at the blur Jaejoong.Jaejoong nodded.

"On boy on top and one boy on the bottom" Yunho wrisper at Jaejoong red ear.

"W-wha....-"

"I am on the top,you're the bottom,Boojae."Yunho made a slight touch on Jaejoong chest,that was covered with a V-neck T-shirt.

"Kyaaaa!!!!!!" Jaejoong hits Yunho head and hide behind the couch.

"Kitty,come here,doggy loves kitty" Yunho walked slowly to his bride.

"Kyaaa!!!! don't come close to meW!" Jaejoong ran again and hide behind the maids.

"Mew?....WOOF!"Yunho began his tease.

"Waaa!!! miss help me,Help me from this ert" Jaejoong pulled the maids arm and pointed Yunho.

"Sorry,young master.He is our master so we can't fought him" The maid bowed.And was about to leave when....

"Don't leave me here with this man.....WAAAAA!!"Jaejoong pulled the maid closer to him when Yunho was aprrouching him with his wolf ears and tails.

"WOOF! I am hungry kitty,maybe my kitty milk will be delicious"

"I AM NOT A COW!!!! " Jaejoong pulled the annoyed maid closer to him.

"what your name anyway?'' Jaejoong asked the maid.

"My name is Yoona.Young master Jaejoong"The maid name Yoona bowed at Jaejoong.

"Owh! no need 'young master',Jaejoong is fine" Jaejoong smiled at Yoona, 'Wow....this person doesn't want to be called Young master,I fi was him i would be honored to be called...' .Jaejoong read her mind.Jaejoong chuckled.

"How innocent you are"

"Baby,i am innocent too,you know"Yunho pouted.

"..."

"You ignored me again?"

"...."

*Sigh* That is only Yunho can do,in that situation.

"Tommorrow,you have school right?"

"..."

"*Takes a deep breath* I get it,i will sent you tomorrow."

"Look what i got here,A sad king" A tall man standing behind Jaejoong.Jaejoong was surprised till he fell down.

"A very sad King"Yunho added."This is Shim Chang Min,A year younger than you."

'16years old?,he is tall....'

"Yeah i am tall,Jaejoong-ah"Changmin answere what in Jaejoong mind.'You read my mind?'

'yeah i did'

'looks like were are reading each other mind right now'

'yeah,it's fun anyway,we can keep secret to each other.'

"YAH! I know i can't read your mind so don't cheat" Yunho pouted again.'What wrong with him?'

'just a possesive idiot'

'Owh...'

-------------------------------------------------


In SM School claas,Jaejoong class.

"Looks like we have a new teacher and a student"Mrs. Han spoke to the class.'is a man' 'hope it a hottie' 'Kyaaa....can't wait to meet them' As the girl mind were saying.

'Idiot! STILL YOUNG!' Jaejoong sighed.He layed his head on the table,obviously ignoring the teacher and stupid girls.

"Mr.Jung,please come in" A man with small face makes his way in the class,Receiving load scream from the girls.And Jaejoong ignored them,Feeling sleepy.

"I am Jung Yun Ho,I  am your new math teacher.Please take good care of me."The small head man bowed.Jaejoong snoored,driving to dreamland.

"Mr.Shim,come in"And a tall man with his mismathed eyes makes his way in the class.Again the girls scream.

"I am Shim Chang Min,Kim Jaejoong best friend."Everybody turned their heads to Kim JaeJoong,the person who never spoke  a word have a friend? Looking at the sleeping Kim JaeJoong.Changmin and Yunho walkes towards and Yunho shakes Jaejoong sleepy body lightly,

"Baby,wake up."everybody jaw dropped. 'B-BABY'. Jaejoong stilled asleep.''Yeobo,wake up".......''Y-YEOBO?".....

"BABY BOO,WAKE UP"Yunho whine,awhile the student and the  teacher gasped.

"hyung,maybe Jaejoong is tired,just let him sleep,"Changmin patted Yunho shoulder.

"But he did not budge at all" Yunho whined again......Received a deep sighed from Changmin."Hyung,A beauty always need their beauty sleep to last long their beauty''

"ARAYO,!!! I NOT STUPID,KIM JAEJOONG MY BRIDE PLEASE WAKE UP ON MATH CLASS TODAY!"

"M-mph..."Yunho turned his head at the beauty."You are awake,sweetheart"

"WAAAA!!! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOOING HERE??? AND YOU! YOU ARE 16" Jaejoong shouted,currently fully awakened now.the student gasped again,the first time the ice prince 'ss' spoke.

"I am a teacher,Changmin is you classmate."

"He is 16"

"He is,but his brain isn't,he is smart enough to skip a year."

"..."

"SO WHAT ARE YOU KIM JAEJOONG TO THE TWO HOTTIES ???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The girls screamed.

"......."

______________________________________________________________