..::His Past::..

My Fate

He fly for hours and unconsciously led himself to a place that he had avoided for many years...to a place where once he first feel love. Taemin lands on an old house's roof, he sat there to reminisce that time…


*flashback*
~50 years ago~

The Lord of Magic Castle, JaeJoong, threw a party to celebrate his son's accomplices. Changmin, JaeJoong's son, had proved himself to be a high ranked vampire just like his parents by performing an ancient ritual. As one of the important bloodlines, Jonghyun's family was also invited to the party.


The castle's ballroom was beautifully decorated with colours of gold and white. Taemin saw Changmin, who were just about to explode as the result of being cornered by a bunch of family and friends.


Onew tapped his shoulder, “Now, that's a great example..you should be more like him." Taemin just smiled......at the same time, a scream was heard.....Changmin finally exploded....... Taemin laughed," You want me to explode like that, hyung?" Onew just gave him a grin and watched Changmin's rampage.

 


Meanwhile

Jonghyun met his friends, his best friends that he hasn’t met for nearly a century.

 

JaeJoong and his husband Yunho, and another vampire named Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was so delighted to see him,

 

" Jonghyun!! It's been a long time.... how are you!!"

 

Jonghyun smiled, "I'm fine...It really has been a long time since we met."


“Yeah! It’s almost a century, huh?! Hahah!!!" Kyuhyun laughed a little before he drank his wine again. Jonghyun just smiled, and then he saw someone hiding behind Kyuhyun.


"Who is he?"


"This is Lee Sungmin." Kyuhyun stood aside so his friend could get a better look at his lover.


"Sungmin, it’s nice to meet you. I am Jonghyun." He held out his hand to Sungmin, who quickly shook it and hid behind Kyuhyun. It looks like Sungmin is scared of Jonghyun.


"Why are you look so scared, Min?" Kyuhyun turned to his lover, Sungmin just shook his head, saying that he was fine.


"Sorry, he's a little shy. By the way……where's your lovely wife?" said Kyuhyun as he began to look around for his friend's wifey.


Jonghyun smiled a little,
"He’s out there" he pointed at the spot where his lover stood, chatting with his old friends just like he do.

Kyuhyun nodded, pretty satisfied,

"Still the same as always..hehe.." and he turned his head to Yunho and his lover. "And you two...as romantic as always….and I see your child, Changmin is still quite a ferocious boy too.." they laughed as they saw Changmin...still going on a rampage outside..


"Speaking of children.." JaeJoong started,

" Jonghyun, why won't you tell Kyuhyun about yours?"


"Yes, his son is really talented, Kyuhyun, you must hear this.." Yunho followed his wifey.


Kyuhyun began to get attracted by it that he begged Jonghyun to tell him,

 "I didn't even know that you have one!!" he said..


Jonghyun smiled, wider than ever, he proudly told his friend about his son, about how good he was, about Taemin's great feast (it involved a large group of poor school kids and Onew's and Taemin's fangs...)...all about his precious son, Taemin.


Taemin was a child prodigy.. he took lessons from his cousin and quickly mastered them.

 

He was ruthless towards his victims, no human ever escaped from Taemin. Taemin used his cute appearance to let the victim down...his methods were so effective.. well even though Onew's stalking methods was still the better way to hunt down prey...


"Wow! You’ve got yourself a great successor, my friend!!" Kyuhyun was really impressed, Jonghyun's smile got wider....he was really proud of his son, Taemin.

 

“Yeah...I believe he could be better than me..." he replied softly..

 


The boys were...

Onew brought 2 glass of wine in both of his hands, he gave one to his younger brother.


“This is for you”


“Thanks,” Taemin grabbed the wine and drank it while his eyes were looking around…hoping that he will find something interesting, but there was nothing.


“Hey! What’s wrong with you, buddy? You seems so bored and didn't enjoy the party at all..” said Onew as he poked Taemin’s shoulder.
“I just can’t find something fun around here…look there, I don’t even know who they are??”


“ Hahaa…then you have to know…look at those girls. Do they not interest you at all?” Onew pointed at some girls at the corner, they were giggling when they knew that Onew and Taemin were watching them.


“Ah! Those silly creatures? No, thanks…” Taemin sighed, he rolled his eyes and walked away.


"Hey! You really are a little boy, aren't you? Just go out and play with your toys! Haha! You even don't have interest at girls?" Onew began to as Taemin kept walking away, and threw some cards to his face.

Onew caught one of those cards and read it. His face began to shape another grin. The cards were all pink, fragrant, and full of girl's writing of their numbers. Without Onew knowing, apparently those girls had already made their move on Taemin....

"Wow....you're quite a...huh? Where did he go?" Onew confusedly began to look around for his little brother.

At that time, Taemin had already walked away from the crowds to get himself some space. He didn't like the party's atmosphere, he just want to be alone now..


He walked his way to a quiet spot in that room.

A balcony.

Taemin finally got out from the crowded room and stepped into the balcony. To feel some fresh air and look at the night sky. The moonlight covered by dark clouds trying to touch his eyes. He has a pair of beautiful emerald-colored eyes which will glow more beautiful when they meet the moonlight.


He really didn’t know what to do, he just got bored. There is no one in that balcony, everyone was enjoying the party at the ballroom. He took a peek inside, make sure there was no one there to bother him, and then he turned to face the sky.

The young vampire climbed up to the balcony’s edge, and let himself fell down from it.

 

In a few seconds, from his back a pair of great black wings spread out and lifted him up to soar….. he didn’t have any destination in his mind, he just flew away wherever his wings brings him. Who knows that in that moment, those wings decided to bring him to a new life~