..::Brothers' Quarrel::..

My Fate

“Onew hyung~”

 

Onew walks into the room, his blue eyes shines even in a dark night.

“Hahaha!!!! Crying again, huh?! What a whimp~” he laughed at the boy, while his eyes told the boy different. There are so many hatred in it that Taemin decides to look away from his brother's eyes.


The little boy just keeps his mouth shut. ‘Again.. someone who disdain me..’ he thought.

 

Onew kneels down facing his younger and smile, showing him his fangs.


“I’ve never know there is a vampire who cannot feed on blood.. it’s really a disgrace!”
He brush the younger’s cheek as if he tries to soothe him after his harsh words and ends up raising his chin with his fingers.


“Taemin~, I though it will be fun to see you like this. But you are my brother, can you at least follow my step? I know you can’t be just like His Highness. He’s too high for you, the one who will able to reach his level is me..” Onew smirk to him.


“But hyung~, I really can’t..” he said slowly.


“CAN’T?!!” he shouted, make Taemin jumped a little.

“You know what? You're not my real brother. You're just some kind of my far....far relatives that I even never know where exact bloodline started. BUT! We are still related, my baby brother...and I'm ashamed to have such a disgraceful brother LIKE YOU!!” he shouted the last words, makes the other get more scared.


“Why are you so weak?? You always get scolded, you always cried. What the hell is going on?? You were not like this back then..” said Onew while he walk towards the window and turns his face away from his younger brother. He watches the night sky as he waited for an answer.

“They made me like this….they took away someone who had change my live..” finally Taemin let out his words.


“Hahaha!!!! Change your live?? What changes that he made for you, eh my little saint?" Onew grins and turns back to Taemin. "Fill your days with a stupid thing called love??”


“I’m sick with this frozen heart…do you ever think about something that could fill this emptiness?”


“Emptiness?? I feel great with it, in fact...I never feel emptiness!! This is our life! We are different...we are higher than those useless humans…well….they aren't really that useless I must say....at least I can feed on their sweet blood, hahaha!!!!“ the charismatic one let out his evil laugh.

“You such a heartless evil hyung!” said Taemin as he tries to stand up.

“What?! How dare you say that to me??” Onew shouted as his eyes become wider. His face becomes really close...just a few inches from Taemin’s, full of anger and about to eat the boy in front of him. Suddenly the air got chiller as Taemin look back at his brother’s eyes with the same glare. Showing the cold eyes he used to have when he stare at his prey.

“Oh! It’s been so long since the last time I saw those death glare” He smiled...part happy-part still angry, then step back a little from the younger to give him some space.


“What are you going to do to me? Huh?!” he asked, but Taemin just keep quiet and keep staring at him.


“Let me go,” Taemin said softly. Ignoring his older’s anger, he walked away towards the window. He jumps, spread his wings and soars into the darkness.


“Huh! What an annoying brat..” Onew mumbling as he walks out from the chamber.



On the other side….

Taemin soars higher and higher, that he nearly touches the pale moon. His heart hurts a lot, and his body is weaker than he used to be. His cold eyes let out tears, and he will never use his fangs anymore.


He fly for hours and unconsciously led himself to a place that he had avoided for many years...to a place where once he first feel love. Taemin lands on an old house's roof, he sat there to reminisce that time…