.update after almost 4 years????

   ᵀᴴᴱ PETITE/CAFÉ。  : graphic shop (closed).
 
 
.UPDATE
holy freaking crap, it's been too long... how u all doings.....
ok well, why am i making this update you may ask. a recent fellow friend msged me she remembered me as frosette (shoutout to tomo if u're reading this) and i was in shock cos i put that name down and moved on with life, not because i was ashamed or anything, i was just busy being an adult... like guys i'm goddamn turning 21 soon and i started this shop when i just turned 14......... omfg this is insane. but anyways my convo with the said friend triggered me to logging back here and i went through a whole sentimental crisis just now stalking my posters and posts and everything... like wow i can feel the 14 year old in me screaming rn.

i had really bad anxiety during high school and this little shop has always felt like home and made me feel warm and gave me a purpose so looking back i got the chills and so here i am making a post about it, so thank you guys for the support over the years when the petite cafe was active and i really appreciate ya'll requesting i had so much fun doing all the posters sent in! which leads to my next point. 

it made me realise how much i miss making posters. i actually did a few design related courses after high school (to add on i'm so forever thankful to aff for letting me find the passion and ambition of my life, without having being a member here i don't think i would have found this graphics world i truly feel so grateful, (i graduated in 2016)) including a diploma in graphic design which i dropped out cos of my crippling anxiety but i'm doing so much better now no need to worry!! during my short take on the courses i've further developed my skills from aff and i wanna get back into using them for something! coincidentally i posted my first etsy product a few days ago, feel free to check it out here. it's a set of 2 postcards i made as a fundraiser for the ongoing australian bushfires, it would be appreciated if you can check it out and support me and my home which have been on ing fire for like more than 4 months now.

start reading here if you don't care for my random life update: anyways back to the main point (that was such a shameless promo pls do check it out tho)!!!!! i want to reopen this store again but i'm scared it's not the same as this "generation's aff" if that makes any sense. i feel as if graphic culture is dead on aff.... please don't flame me for this i have no idea it's been too long since i've been gone from aff for so long like it's been almost 4 years so things around here might've mostly changed. but please let me know if you're interested in getting a poster from me or seeing my graphic diaries again, i would love to share with you my adult graphic endeavours or whatever. i also wanna start some little classes on this shop; teaching how to use photoshop, illustrator or indesign and premiere because everyone has to start somewhere and i started through aff so i want to give back my experience and my personal set of skills to those that are curious like i once was when i was 14. but as always thank u for reading this dumpster of an excuse and mess, hope to hear from u all in the comments if any of my subscribers are alive.... love u! also pls stay safe from the current coronavirus outbreak cos wtf the death toll count went from 56 on sunday to 81 on monday..... how tf

also yes i turned off the auto uppercase for this layout and punched up the font size because a is old and blind and could barely read anything when i typed it out so lmao if you can relate then you're welcome.
 
LOVE FROM, JEAN.