.CAFE UPDATES.

   ᵀᴴᴱ PETITE/CAFÉ。  : graphic shop (closed).
 
 
.CAFE UPDATES.
hey everyone, it's been a while. i've decided to close up the store again, i'm working on a new project and so i'm sorry to  anyone who wanted to request. for those who have requested and is on the order list, i'm gonna be working a bit faster to get your posters done since i'll need to put all my focus on this other project. thank you for supporting me, i don't know when i would be back and able to make posters again after this batch but hopefully soon because it was really nice coming back after 4 years of going away.
 
on the swing of things lately, i haven't been in the best mood and have been pretty unmotivated with the requests even more so this month but read more to see what you can do if you have requested or any other available options:

those who are on the order list and are keen on waiting, please ensure you will be definitely picking up your poster. 
my latest poster was not picked up for about 2 weeks now and i couldn't reach out to the requester since their aff profile is on private so please make sure to unprivate your account or leave your contacts (anything from twt, ig, dc, kkt) and i will reach out to you just in the case you haven't checked into aff.
 
> those who are on the order list but not keen on waiting for your poster,
i cannot put you as priority since i like to work in order to provide fairness in the waiting time for everyone therefore contact me to cancel your poster.
 
> those who wanted to request a fanfic poster but haven't gotten around to,
you will have the chance to send in your request now; i will be officially closing the batch by the end of this month right on the 31st so please send a request before this date as per usual and make sure to comment that you have and i will reach out to you whether your request has been accepted or rejected. 
 
> those who are wanting to request something other than a fanfic poster, this constitutes as a commission.
i'm a freelance graphic designer that can provide anything from logos, branding ideas, packaging, clothing design and etc. please reach out to me either via frojeane on ig or [email protected], we can discuss about personal or commercial usage as well as my rates and payments. 
 
with any option you choose from the above, if i myself go unresponsive on aff feel free to beep me on my socials here: jenoires on twitter, jean or frojeane on instagram, Jase#0440 on discord and jenoires for kakaotalk. 
 
 
thank you again for requesting and supporting me in my comeback after years, it means the world. till next time. 
 
 
LOVE FROM, JEAN.