Second Way

5 Ways To See Her Blush ♥
two.
_______________________________________________________________________________

2º: When I whisper something in her ear.

 

“______-ah, ani, jebal.” I said to my girlfriend who was sitting on her bed and staring at the ceiling, a little upset. Why she wanted to wear a dress today? I don’t like that she wear clothes that show her shapely legs or her skin. What's wrong with not liking it? It's super normal. I don’t want the other guys to look at my girlfriend because well, she's only mine. “______-ah, wae?” I asked sitting down on the bed beside her and she turned her face to the other side, not wanting to face me. I sighed and passed with the right hand through my hair, ruffling it a bit. Aish, why today she’s stubborn?

I looked at the bottom of the bed and rolled my eyes seeing the dress that she wanted to wear. Today we decided that we would walk in the park and since the weather is good, she wanted to wear a dress. I got up from the bed and grabbed the dress, looking at it fabric and wishing that the dress began burning at this moment. I landed the dress on the bed and looked down at ______, she still hadn’t turned her face to look at me. “Ahh, ______-ah.” I started to protest and she got up from the bed with her arms crossed. She stopped in front of me and her eyes looked at the dress.

"I'm wearing this dress, whether you like it or not, Yoo Youngjae." She said with a serious voice and I raised an eyebrow. She will actually do it? She will contradict me? She looked at my face and frowned. "I'm not kidding." She said in a serious tone and picked up the dress.

"Yah, if you wear this dress, I will not go out with you." I said and she stopped walking. She put her hand on the doorknob of the bathroom and turned her pretty face at me but this time she was angry. She’s so beautiful when she’s angry. A smile began to form on my lips when I thought she wouldn’t wear the dress.

"Great, I'll go out alone then." She said and then closed the door in a bang. My eyes widened and the small smile that I had on the lips disappeared when I heard what she said. I never thought she would say that. Ah, women are so complicated. I sat on the bed waiting for her to leave the bathroom. What am I going to do now? Of course I don’t want her going out alone so I'll have to go with her, even knowing that she will wear the damn dress.

My eyes stopped at the door of the bathroom when I heard the noise of the door handle. I gulped when I saw ______, leaving the bathroom with the dress. I admit that she was pretty. The dress covered half of her thighs and served her like a glove. She walked to the corner of the room and picked up the bag, my eyes never left her.

"So, you stay or you go with me?" She asked passing her ​​fingers on her bangs and I got up from the bed, a little reluctant. "Oh, I see you chose the second option." She said with a small smile on her lips and both went out of her room. She opened the front door and my eyes stopped on her dress. Oh, it could be somewhat longer. Both went out of her house and she closed the front door. A light wind passed us and shook a bit, her dress. I, without thinking twice, pulled her dress down and mumbled something incoherent. She gave a slight chuckle and my cheeks flushed slightly.

"______-ah, next time, bring a longer dress, please." I asked her, entwining my fingers in her soft fingers and she nodded slowly, still with the smile on her lips. We started walking to a park near her house. I could hear the squeals of happy children playing, some coffee shops were full and I could hear the hubbub of people talking to each other. I looked to my left and smiled lovingly at ______. I don’t know how I fell madly in love with her. She’s a good girl and with a good heart. The only thing I can say is that I’m a lucky man.

"Ahh, we arrived." The voice of ______, woke me from my thoughts and I looked at my front. The park wasn’t full. There were only a few children playing, along with their parents and some teens. "Let's walk a little?" She asked pointing to the front of us and I nodded. Eventually, later we would sit on a bench to rest. I love going out with my girlfriend. Unfortunately, I don’t have much time to be with her, but every second we spend together is precious.

We went through some cherry trees and took some selcas together. I know she doesn’t like to take pictures but the most interesting thing is that she looks good in all the photos and of course, I, everyday see our photos. What can I do? It’s stronger than me. After the photos, we passed by some guys who were talking, I think they were about our age. I heard some whistles from them and ______ squeezed my fingers gently.

"Hey beautiful, don’t you wanna play with us and abandon that boyfriend of yours?" One of them asked and I gritted my teeth instantly. “Don’t you like nappeun namjas?" Another asked and my nostrils flared. I turned to them and was about to speak but I was prevented because ______, started talking.

"Sorry guys, but I don’t like to play with kids of your age." She said in a serious tone and I felt proud of her. This is my girlfriend, no doubt. "Why don’t you do something useful rather than flirt with girls who already have a person that they like?" She asked pointing with the index finger to each of them and they shrugged their shoulders and began talking among them again. ______, pulled my hand and we started walking again.

“See..” I started talking when we were far away from the boys. "If you hadn’t used the dress, they probably wouldn’t have said anything." I said in a low tone and she shrugged. She knew I was right, it was for this reason that I didn’t want her to wear the dress, from the very beginning. "Next time, listen to me." I said and she nodded firmly. I decided not to talk about it anymore and sat down on a bench that was scattered through the park. ______, sat down beside me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Mian, for having spent a hard time." She asked in a whisper and I her face with my fingertips.

“It’s okey.” I said continuing to caress her beautiful face. “______.” I called her and she lifted her head and looked me in the eyes. I approached my face and pressed my lips to her ear. "You are only mine." I whispered in her ear and then looked at her. In a snap, her cheeks flushed and I smiled. She leaned her head back on my shoulder and covered her flushed face with her hands.

Oh, ______, you are yeppeun.

_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 

eheh! Romantic Jae :)