Fourth Way

5 Ways To See Her Blush ♥
four.
_______________________________________________________________________________

4º: When I kiss her.

 

I covered my eyes with my left arm and gave a long sigh. I was at my girlfriend's house, but I was getting bored. Why did she have to fall asleep? I know that she's tired lately but I am too. Ahh, this silence is killing me. I took off my arm over my eyes and turned to the left, noticing the sleeping face of ______. She was sleeping quietly, her breathing was calm and I could see her heart rhythms pulsing in the vein of her neck. Oh, that sounded like a vampire.

“______-ah.” I whispered her name in a sweet way but she didn’t move. Oh, on the one hand, I don’t want to wake her because I know she deserves to sleep and see her sleeping face is one of the things I like, but on the other hand, I want to hear her voice, I want to see her bright eyes and her lovely smile.

“Young.. Youngjae.” She whispered my name weakly and my eyes traveled down her face. Apparently she was dreaming about me because she had her eyes closed and her eyelids weren’t moving. A goofy smile, formed on my lips after a couple of seconds. She was dreaming about me. Not with anyone else. I am the person with whom she dreams. I approached her a little and lightly touched on her forehead with the tips of my fingers. She frowned and sighed. “Youngjae, ani.. No.. Don’t go.” She whispered again, trampling some words. Does the dream was becoming a nightmare?

"______-ah, I'm here." I said in a whisper, putting my arm over her waist, and rubbing her back a bit with my fingertips. "I'm not going anywhere." I said, kissing her forehead and heard a long breath, coming out of . It seems that I am succeed in making her dream not turn out in a nightmare, that's good. I don’t want her to have nightmares, especially about me. She stirred a little and rested her head on my chest. "I will always be here, even when I have white hair and use a cane." I said in a playful tone and she squeezed my sweater.

"I hope so, if not, you're dead." I heard her sleepy voice, and I stepped away a little of her, pulling her head out of my chest. Wait, she wasn’t sleeping? I don’t believe she heard everything I said. Well, what I said were words that all girls like their boyfriends say, but nonetheless, it's embarrassing and cheesy.

"You.. You heard everything I said?" I asked, feeling my cheeks heat up. She lifted her head slightly and looked me in the eyes. After a few seconds she shook her head.

"I only heard the part of 'when you have white hair." She emphasized the words with her fingers and I gave a small laugh. She is comical when she wants. She joined my laughter but then ended up with her ​​laughter and looked at me seriously. "But now that you have spoken about it, you said something else?" She asked clenching her eyes and pointing with her finger at me. I shook my head but I'm not a person who can lie easily. ______, crossed her arms and clenched her eyes even more.

"Yah, don’t look at me like that." I said tapping my index finger on her forehead. "Go wash your eyes because you're with sleepy face." I said trying to sound serious and she uncrossed her arms and passed with her fingers in her eyes. In a flash she got out of the bed and ran to the bathroom. Ah, I seem to be unscathed this time. I gave a small laugh and hugged the pillow where before was the head of ______. Unconsciously, I smelled the pillow and gave a big smile when the sweet scent entered in my nostrils. I'll never get tired of her scent. I landed my head on her pillow and closed my eyes, feeling another smile forming on my lips.

"What are you doing?" I heard her voice and opened my eyes slowly. I shrugged and my eyes stopped on her and she tilted her head to the right and passed with the tip of the index finger in one eye. "See, is already washed." She said and I nodded slowly, still gripping the pillow. She raised her head and took two quick steps until jumping onto the bed. She grabbed my neck with her arms, and gave a quick kiss on my cheek.

"What was that for?" I asked, blinking my eyes a few times. She shrugged and rested her head on my chest. I landed my chin on her head and her back. “______-ah.” I called her almost in a whisper.

“Hmmm..” She replied, pulling one arm of my neck and placing the left hand on top of my left chest to feel my heart rhythms.

"I just want you to have good dreams about me." I said her head with the tips of my warm fingers. She lifted her head and rested her hand on my arm.

"It doesn’t matter if I have good or bad dreams about you." She said softly and I looked down to get to see her in the eyes. "Because, regardless of the dream that I have, I know you will always be here." She gave me a warm smile. "I know there will be days when we will not be able to see each other, or be together but I know when I need you, you help me as you can." She continued talking, still with the smile on her lips and I could see my reflection in her eyes. I could see the love that she felt for me. "So don’t worry too much." She said putting a hand on my left cheek.

"I can’t help but to worry about you _______-ah." I said staring into her eyes.

"So get ready because in every nightmare I have, I'll call you and bother you." She warned, pinching a bit my cheek and I gave a small laugh.

"I'll be more than happy to answer your calls." I said as I approached my face to hers, stealing a sweet kiss. After a few seconds, I broke the kiss and looked at her face, seeing her cheeks blushing absurdly. My eyes stopped on her lips and again, I joined our lips, feeling the sweet taste of her lips.

______-ah, you know what? I only have good dreams about you.

_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 

Cheesy, cheesy, cheesy >.<