First Way

5 Ways To See Her Blush ♥
one.
_______________________________________________________________________________

1º: When I approach my face from her face.

 

I moved in my bed and hugged my pillow. Today I had dreamed about my girlfriend and it was a good dream. Ah, ______-ah. A small smile opened on my lips as an idea formed in my mind. I will do 5 things to see her blush. My girlfriend is very cute when she blush. Yes, she’s always cute but when I see her red cheeks and her bright eyes, my heart starts beating compulsively. I turned to the other side of the bed and with a smile on the lips, I opened my eyes and I came across with Daehyun’s face that was millimeters from mine. My eyes widened and I stepped away from him abruptly, banging my head against the wall.

“Yah.” I protested, rubbing my head, trying to tame the pain. The bang wasn’t strong but still, it hurts. "What are you doing here?" I asked him and he started laughing and jumped on his bed. Aish, what a child.

"To my knowledge, this is still my room." He said covering himself with a blanket and I looked at him seriously. I know this is his room, but why do I have to share my room with him? "Oh, Youngjae, next time I'll record what you mutters every night." He looked at me and gave a playful smile. I blinked my eyes a few times.

“Why?” I asked innocently and sat on the bed, putting my feet on the shag carpet that was beside my bed. Why he had to record what I say in my dreams? I know I speak during my sleep but what is the harm in that? I guess I don’t speak very loud. “Why?” I asked again and Daehyun laughed for the second time.

"You must really love your girlfriend." He said a little high and my cheeks flushed quickly. Did.. Did I say something about her in my sleep? "You kept babbling her name." Daehyun confirmed my doubt and I laid on my bed, covering my face with the blanket. Oh, I'm worse than girls.

"What did I.. I said in my sleep?" I asked in a hushed voice, the blanket at this time was covering my face completely.

"Oh, nothing much." I heard Daehyun saying in a mocking tone and I sighed. Is better if I be silent, yes, is the best. "There, there, you said you loved her." He said and pulled the blanket out of my head. I sat on the bed and looked at him, my cheeks were no longer stained, thankfully, I don’t want to show my flushed cheeks to anyone, oh well, just to one person, ______.

"Well, Daehyun, you aren’t obliged to listen to what I say in the middle of the night." I got up from bed and I laid a hand on his shoulder. "You just hear it, because you wanted." I said a little heartening, and Daehyun opened his mouth slightly. Ah, it's good to play with him, from time to time. He has to learn that it isn’t always good to mock other people. I grabbed my phone that was on the nightstand and opened the door of my room. I unlocked my phone and saw that I had nothing to read. Hmmm, does ______, still asleep? I walked into the kitchen and the rest of the guys were watching TV. I opened the refrigerator door and pulled out a carton of milk. My eyes looked at the package milk for a few seconds and suddenly, an idea crossed my mind. I looked at the hours and a small smile formed on my lips. It was early. I looked back at my phone and my fingers instantly began to write.

 

Me: ‘______-ah, are you busy today? I have the day off. Want to go have breakfast with me? In the coffee shop where we usually go?'

 

I pressed the button and sent the message. I just hope she answer. I put the milk carton back in the fridge and looked at my body. I was still in pajamas. I walked to my room and saw Daehyun sitting on the bed. I opened the door of the wardrobe and choose comfortable clothes.

"Oh ______-ah, I love you." Daehyun said in a playful tone and shaking his hands. I turned my feet and looked at him seriously. I pointed my index finger at his chest.

"You have your girlfriend, you love her too, right?" I asked in a serious tone and he nodded. "So don’t make fun of me because it’s normal to love your own girlfriend." I said, opening the door of the bathroom and closing it in a bang. He today took the day to piss me off. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and dressed me in a heartbeat. Once dressed, I grabbed my phone and saw I had a message from _______.

 

______: 'I'm already at our coffee shop. As I was close I decided to enter. See you soon.'

 

I read the message and a smile appeared on my lips. I opened the door suddenly and took a few quick steps to the kitchen.

"Guys, I'll be back later." I told them and they nodded without taking their eyes off the television. I took a few steps and left the dorm. I was lucky to have the dorm close to everything. Of the cafes, shops, parks, supermarkets. Our dorm was right in the center of everything. I looked to one side and to the other side and crossed the street. I looked at my front and my eyes landed on my girlfriend, my love, my ______. Oh, so cheesy, stop it Youngjae. She was looking calmly out into the street while drinking something of the mug, which her thin and soft fingers were holding.

I took a few steps forward and opened the door of the coffee shop. I stopped near her and passed with my right hand down her soft back. She put the mug down on the table and looked back. She sighed in relief when our eyes met.

“Hey.” I greeted her and sat down in front of her. She threw me a beautiful smile and pointed to her mug.

"I ordered a hot chocolate for you." She said with her ​​soft voice and put a few strands of hair behind her ear.

“Gomawo, ______-ah.” I thanked her with a smile and I laid my left hand on top of her hand that was resting on the table. She smiled generously and I approached my face a bit, putting my elbows on the table and my face closer to hers. She blinked a few times. "Gomawo for being mine." I thanked her again, this time with a husky voice and my nose on hers. Her cheeks became red suddenly. I gave a slight giggle and she pinched my cheek.

"You're welcome." She said and I sat right in the chair and both smiled at each other. “Youngjae.” She called me and I tilted my head. “Gomawo.” She thanked, and I raised an eyebrow. I saw her cheeks flush again. "Gomawo for.. For being mine too." She said in a small voice and my heart skipped a beat.

______-ah, you make me feel so many feelings at the same time, these feelings are good and warm my heart.

Gomawo, ______-ah.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 
There, the first is done! :)