IF I CANT HAVE YOU, NO ONE CAN~

BANG BANG BANGTAN~

Days pass rather quickly now. You are constantly with Reina, and she is as funny as you remember, always cracking jokes on the seven watching you both warily… especially Jin. The scowl that crosses his face when she mentions him is priceless, even the others gets a laugh from a few of the jokes.

“So kid,” she hums, poking my head, watching in amusement as it bobs. “How does your stomach feel?” she and J-Hope look at you expectantly. You smile weakly.

“Good I suppose. As good as being stabbed can feel,” Reina smiles weakly. She knows all too well what it feels like to be stabbed, but she doesn’t regret making the slip up. That is how she met you, on her last “official” job for the Japanese embassy as their personal hit-for-hire. You found her bleeding out in the corner of an ally and took her home.

No one else would have in the neighborhood she was in.

She would have been just another casualty.

When she regained her strength, she swore to herself that she would take care of you, and make sure you are safe at all times. Even if she has to cut old ties with old friends.

They were the reason why she was stabbed… and why you are where you are now. In this dump, unbathed, injured and stuck with her and seven guys who originally had captured her.

You look up when your stomach grumbles loudly, flushing lightly. Reina looks at you amused, J-Hope sighs almost as if this is a burden to him.

“What do you want me to go get, kid?” Reina hums, ruffling your hair. You beam.

“BimBap, unnie?” she laughs nodding, leaving in silence. This is your chance. Reina has refused to talk to you about your “escape attempts” but maybe… maybe you can get it out of J-Hope. the others sort of part ways, bored of just sitting there to watch you, without Reina here to be a threat, J-Hope can take care of you by himself.

He looks at you, catching your stare.

“What?” he grumbles. “Do I have dirt on my face or something?” you pout hearing the sarcasm drip from every word.

“I just have a question…”

“No, you can’t know where we are.” He says immediately. You roll your eyes, pushing his shoulder lightly.

“I don’t care about that, Reina knows where I am, so I know I am safe.” You hum. He raises an eyebrow as if waiting. When you don’t speak right away, he sighs deeply.

“Then what is your question, Doll?” he grumbles, realizing that anger behind the word is dissipating and it freaks him out.

“What did Reina mean… when she said that I have tried to escape many times?” you ask slowly. “I only remember trying to get away in my dreams” a smirk twitches at the ends of his lips.

“That’s because you relived it in your dreams and convinced yourself that it was all a dream in the first place.” He says as if it was so obvious. Grunting, you glare at him.

“If my ‘dreams’ are so truthful to my escapes…” they seemed real enough in your dreams. “Then why at the end of the last one did you turn to a wolf?” you mutter the last part, really embarrassed about how childish it sounded. Who cares about werewolves at a time like this?

Maybe because he reminds you of a wolf. Those eyes… they can cut through you with one glare, you shiver. His hair… always messy and out of place. You have had to fight yourself from running your fingers through it once or twice. The way he sets his jaw when he is scowling at someone, the vein that pops from his throat in one of his signature growls… yes… he is a wolf in your eyes. But even wolves are family animals who care for those around them when they let them in.

He scoffs, amused.

“That was obviously your mind trying to toy with you.”

“Then why were you in the dungeon that night?” you hiss. He chuckles, his eyes boring into yours suddenly, the look making you want to shrivel back and bow in submission, but at the same time a wave of rebellion sets over you, making you stare right back.

“Being the wolf of your dreams.” He smirks winking a bit lustily, before standing as Reina comes strolls back in.

“Time to eat” she sings, calling out to everyone, holding up two very large bags of steaming food. As if summoned from the dead, the six who had disappeared into the depths of the little hovel, stumbling over their feet like clumsy children, drooling over candy.

You giggle, watching them.

As soon as Reina sets the food out, they tear at it like starved animals. Casually, she sits next to you, holding out a smaller bag to you, smiling sweetly.

“Your BimBap milady” she hums. Giggling, you take it, pecking her cheek in thanks.

 

Half way through eating your meal, the boys buffet is gone. Monsta, Jin and J-Hope are rubbing their stomachs happily, while the others don’t seem quite as satisfied. Jung Kook turns with V, watching you eat pathetically, their eyes as wide as saucers.

Upon seeing that you still have food, Jimin does the same, all three sitting in front of you giving you their best puppy eyes.

The elders roll their eyes. They are pathetic… but Suga couldn’t blame them, he was hungry too.

You pause in eating to look at them, their lips are jutted out, quivering slightly, their eyes wide and pleading, softly whining like little puppies before you. Jung Kook even ducks his head giving you the sweetest look. Groaning, you motion for them to open their mouths. They do so eagerly.

Laughing, you have Reina help you feed them.

“Cute little babies” you coo. Jung Kook pouts, scrunching his nose. He is after all the youngest.

“I’m not a baby” he grumbles. Jin rolls his eyes.

“You sure were acting like one.” J-Hope chuckles.

He was, but you had to admit, it was adorable. Smiling, you pat his head softly.

“Don’t listen to them, Jin is just jealous Reina fed you and not him.” You wink, making the others bust out laughing. Reina laughed a bit, a soft blush crossing her pale cheeks, matching Jin’s bright blush. Jung Kook looks at you softly, smiling.

 

“Okay, Kid” Reina hums, “time for bed.” She shoos you towards the bedroom you both share. Nodding slowly, you smile at all of them before heading that way.

Maybe they aren’t all that bad… just rough on the outside.

 

J-Hope POV

As soon as _____ was out of sight, Reina sobers. Her smile is gone, her eyes going black. Slowly, I reach for my knife, frowning. What is going on in her head?

“Listen up guys.” She whispers. “CAP is going to attack tomorrow.”

Everything goes still.

What is TOP going to do?

“How do you know this?” Jin hisses, his eyes narrowing suspiciously. Good question.

She pauses.

Well this isn’t good.

“He had originally hired me.” every one tenses, growling at her. SHE SET US UP. “It wasn’t hard accepting the job when they told me she was taken.” She explains. “But… about a week ago… I found out his real plans.”

Jung Kook glares at her.

“Why should we believe anything you say?” Jin asks, wrapping his fingers around her tiny neck, choking her. She gasps, gently tugging at his hand. I know she is stronger than that, why isn’t she fighting?

This is a play.

“I…” she coughs out. “Wouldn’t… put her in… harm’s way.” She grumbles. “I thought… she was in trouble…”

Well, she was… this Jin around anyway.

I believe her… I wonder who else does.

Looking around, I realize everyone does, even Jin, who still has a tight hold around . I guess this is the only way he could get close to her.

Chuckling quietly, I reach forward to place a hand on his wrist, nodding. He pauses before unclenching his fingers slowly.

“What are his plans?” I ask quietly, careful to make sure Doll can’t hear me. That wouldn’t be good, would it?

She takes a moment to breath, gently rubbing her neck.

“It was his plan for her to be taken by you.” she beings, her voice almost silent, it slowly coming back. “He spread the word that she was free… he knew someone would take the bait.” A girl who makes it away from a leader? He is like the mafia, man… he wanted her taken out. “He had originally hoped that you would have shot her in the forest.” She whispers, wincing in pain.

“But we took her.” V states the obvious. Reina nods slowly.

“It took a huge turn, something he never thought would happen. He decided that it was good… that he would come and find her… have me track you… take you all out then rescue her.”

“Then why spread the word? It was like murder waiting to happen, too much for him to just rescue her” Jimin grumbles, crossing his arms. She sighs.

“He would have killed her himself at that point, he considers it the best revenge for her leaving him..” she whispers.

 

“He wants to kill me?” a small voice whimpers from the other side of the room. Everyone’s heads snap up, Reina stumbling to her feet.

“_____” she whispers. Her eyes are b with tears, her body shaking. I hate her… right? Then why do I feel my heart clenching?

“Tell me” she says firmly, her voice shaking a bit, looking at me.

I pause. She wants ME to tell her that her former love wants her dead?

“I guess what I said in the woods was right, Doll.” I mutter.

 

An if-I-can’t-have-you-then-no-one-can relationship.


it is here because it is absolutly freaking adorable... that is why.

anneonyhaseyo my lovelies!

I guess this is as good an update as any!

I hope you enjoy it~

I am terribly sorry that it took longer than the others to make magically appear!

I have been really, really busy here lately so please have patience with me!

I will always update ASAP for you guys.

Until my next update my loves~

(hopefully tonight or early on tomorrow morning because i will be gone for a few days to spend sometime with my family... i dont see them often!)

 

SARANGHAEYO~

HWAITING!

(im sorry if you dont like it... *hides behind Jung Kook* protect Noona Jung Kookie!)