I CANT SEE~

BANG BANG BANGTAN~

“Okay, now, transform!” Luhan yells, his softer features lined with pain and impatience. He has been tackled over more than he would have liked, but they aren’t getting it. And once again, Jung Kook takes him down… but he could still get away.

Nope not yet.

He winces when his head snaps to the ground, an almost sickening snap echoing in the clearing…

Everything stops. Everyone freezes.

Is he okay?

He isn’t getting up, but Jung Kook isn’t standing either. He is in human form, to shocked to move.

Standing, you walk over to him, pulling Jung Kook off of him, dropping to your knees. Luhan is barely awake, the last blow doing a number on him.

“Luhan oppa…” you whisper, shaking his shoulder gently. He only groans a little, slowly turning to look at you. Frowning, you bite your lip.

“I’m fine.” He reassures, attempting to sit up. Rolling your eyes, you press against his shoulders.

“No… come on, that last one almost had you completely down for the count.” You say firmly. “I think it is time for you to rest.” The others just stand there watching you strangely. When did you begin to really care for them?

When in the hell did you start acting like their guardian?

“That’s my job…” Suho pouts, crossing his arms. You glare back at him, your voice sickly sweet.

“Lay, will you help me get Luhan back?” he winces, knowing you’re a bit irritated… and he might the object you take it out on. Obviously he doesn’t know you well. You take it out on your journal. That thing is beat to hell, but it is hanging in there.

“Yeah…” he mutters stepping forward. The others send him sympathetic glances, even J-Hope sends him a sorry glance. For once, he isn’t jealous of you choosing Lay over him. That’s something new. Slowly, you help Luhan to his feet, letting him lean on you, his legs almost giving out. He groans. He really hit his head hard.

“I can’t see…” he mutters, looking around.

“Then how did you know it was me?” he snorts.

“Your scent.” He states as if it is the simplest thing in the world, looking around blankly, not seeing anything. Sighing, you watch as Lay takes his other side, helping you shimmy him down the side of the mountain. This is going to be a long, long walk home.

 

J-Hope

“Do you think they will be okay?” Jimin asks quietly after a few minutes. No one has returned to sparring. They are all just sitting there staring after the three.

Baekhyun snorts. “They’re werewolves.” Chanyeol laughs, pushing his best friends shoulder.

“Yeah, they are werewolves,” he begins.

“With an angry woman.” He points out, the others laugh, but they are all ‘nervous’ for their friends. Neither of the two have ever had any… experience with angry women… how will this play out?

“She won’t be angry with Luhan, surely” Suho states. You look at him funny.

“Humans are strange where they place their anger.” Kris states, voicing his opinion for the first time, every one stares at him. Well… that is true. There is so much anger in humans, but _____ is gentle… right?

“I wonder if they will still be alive when we get back.” You state, half amused, half serious. Monsta punches your arm.

“They will be… just, maybe a bit scared.”

 

You

“Step lightly here…” Lay reminds you, helping you over a tree root. You snort in irritation.

“I know,” you snarl, taking a breath to keep from yelling. He has been treating you like an ignorant child since you started walking.

‘Don’t step on the loose rocks.’

‘Don’t walk over moss, its slippery’

‘Don’t go to fast’

‘You’re going to slow’

Well dammit, common sense tells you not to walk over loose rocks and that moss is slippery. And he is setting the pace, so why is he telling you that you are going to fast or slow?

He just winces, nodding slightly. Finally, he shuts up.

“Sorry,” he mutters, you only nod.

“Let’s just get him home.”

The rest of the walk is silent. He doesn’t correct you anymore, he doesn’t point out the obvious and he just helps you when you need it.

Well, thank god. That was getting annoying fast.

You like being around Lay, you really do, and his help is really appreciated, but you aren’t a small, blind, incompetent child. You may be small, but you are far from being incompetent, and you defiantly are not blind. You are just going to leave that to Luhan for now.

You hope the blindness is only temporary…

Sighing out loud, you look straight ahead, frowning.

“He is going to be fine.” Lay whispers. “Wolves heal quickly.” You nod, smiling softly at him in thanks. Luhan has been passed out for about an hour now. At first, he tried cuddling to you, before he was made to lay against Lay as you walked. His weight was just a bit too much for you to carry by yourself for this length of time.

“Yeah, I just hope that he will be okay by like tomorrow.” He nods, smiling silently.

 

“Luhan,” you sing gently, rubbing the unconscious boys back. He stirs, stretching his limbs like a cat, an almost mewl slipping past his lips.

“Hm?” he grumbles into his hands, keeping his eyes closed for a moment. You smile down at him gently. He is adorable when he wakes up. He looks better, less in pain and much calmer. That is how you like him to be. He is the sweetest boy.

“How is your vision?” he pauses before retching his eyes open slowly, blinking to let his eyes get used to any kind of light he might be met with when he does so. Black. Sighing inwardly, he shakes his head.

“Still nothing…”





Guys please forgive me for not updating for so long!

ive been gone, without my computer!

T^T please please please forgive me...

and competition it is~