The Tutor: Paradise

The Tutor/Second Chance

YoungGuk

Finally Ha-eun stops baking. The kitchen was filled with treats that would last for weeks. Even after packing some to her father's workers there were still too many left overs. She had pack a box for Zelo as well but still her kitchen was still stuff with treats.

We're sitting on the couch in her living room as a weekend drama playing on the tv screen. Ha-eun is sitting on my right with my arms around her shoulder. It's so weird but at the same time it's not weird. Does that even make sense? I've known Ha-eun for so long I didn't even realize that I was attracted to her. I was always looking at Ye-eun but I was always teasing Ha-eun and making her cry for making Ye-eun feel like she wasn't good enough. I never stop to think that Ha-eun was just as innocent as Ye-eun. The past was the past and here right now everything felt right, Ye-eun have her happy ending and I have Ha-eun to look forward to.

"Why are you grinning?" Ha-eun asks looking at me.

I didn't even realize I was. "Just thinking."

"About?"

"You."

"What about me?"

I pull her closer to whisper into her ear. "You're y."

Ha-eun cracks up and hit my chest. "Shut up"

I'm grinning even wider. "Seriously."

"Bull you just want to get in my pants again." Ha-eun moves away from me.

I roll my eyes. "You know me so well baby." I reply sarcastically.

Ha-eun is still laughing.

I throw myself at her making her laugh even more. I kiss her cheek then her jaw making her squeal under me. We're laughing and kissing until I roll over and crash onto the floor with her on top of me.

"Are you okay?" I ask worried I hurt her.

She places her head on my chest. "I'm fine, more than fine actually."

I stand up with Ha-eun in my arms and place us back on the couch. She's plaster to my chest and slowly closing her eyes.

 

Ha-eun

"Are you sure this is safe?" I ask YoungGuk as he lies down in the hammock with me.

He found this on sale at the hardware store my dad ask us to go to pick up his wood order for a fence repair and bought it. My parents weren't coming home until this weekend. They loved the sea so much they decided to extend their mini vacation. It was fine with me I had more time to spend with YoungGuk before my family came back. We haven't talk about what to say to them yet. It's been couple of days since we elope but we haven't talk much about what we're going to do once my family is home.

"It's safe see." YoungGuk says against the side of my head.

"I guess so. For now at least."

He laughs and tightens his hold on me. I look up into the blue sky and I stop worrying about falling and relax. I wish time would stop here and just let us be like this forever. I didn't want my family coming in the way of us and I didn't want time to come in between us as well. I know he was only here for vacation and I have to go back to find a job soon as well. What will we do when that happens?

I wonder how Ye-eun will react when she find out about us. Will she be happy or will she hate me?

 

YoungGuk

I finally convince Ha-eun to spend the day at my house. Zelo was out of town for business and I have Ha-eun in a two piece; I was a happy man. We're sitting on the sand sun bathing and listening to the waves. Ha-eun rolls over and places her head on my chest with her hand on my stomach.

"Comfortable?" I .

"Um" She nods.

I look down at her and saw her cheeks red. I'm pretty sure it wasn't from the sun. I chuckle.

"When are you leaving?" She asks.

"I'm the boss, whenever I want."

"But you have to soon. Zelo can't run everything without you."

"Yeah but I'm not sure when I want to go back yet. What about you?"

"What about me? I quit my job remember, I have to find a new job. I don't know how long that will take."

"Come with me then."

She lifts up. "And do what? Live off of you?"

"You can live with me. I can find you a job in my company."

"No, I want to get the job on my own."

"Okay but until you get a job I'll take care of you."

"What if my dad kills you first? He will kill you when he finds out we're together while in their home when they're on vacation."

"You won't let him kill me, you need me." I kiss her jaw and she places her head back on my chest.

"We should go hide my dad's gun before they get back."

We both laugh and went back to enjoying ourselves because they were coming back and soon. We still have to figure out what to tell them and how to tell them about us. I'm sure YoSeob and Ye-eun will be on our side. I'm ready to run if her father decides to slice me up and feed me to whatever animal eats human but I'm not ready to leave her.