Lee Jae In

Summer Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

 

“Lee Jae In. Where have you been? Are you planning to ditch your first day of college?” bombards Mrs Lee, as soon as Jane stepped into the living room.

Jane greets her mother and wiped away her sweat that’s trickling from her forehead. “Animida. I’ve just finish my morning jog as usual eomeoni. Don’t worry I’ll be responsible from now on.” She smiled sweetly.

Mrs Lee heave a sigh of relief, “I was worried that you might get lost. Since we’ve just moved here. By the way don’t tire yourself out dear. Now hurry up and get ready for school.”

Jane slightly bowed before dismissing herself, and went straight to her room.

As soon as Jane was out of sight, a concerned look cast over Mrs Lee’s face. ‘Dear Lord, please give her strength to move on. She had suffered enough. I beg you, please’ Mrs Lee closed her eyes as silently prayed. Mrs Lee then continued preparing breakfast for the family.

 

“Have you packed everything you need for school?” Mr Lee asked.

“Neh, abeoji.” Jane replied before stuffing with toast. Whenever Mr Lee was around, the atmosphere would always tense up. Especially in the morning, you wouldn’t want to ruin his day or he’ll ruin yours.

 

“Jane.”

“Yeah, dad?”

“Curfews at 10, sharp.” Mr Lee reminds her before driving off. Jane slightly nodded before tying up her converse.

Mrs Lee caressed Jane’s hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter