Meeting EXO

The Cold-Hearted Prince

 

"Hey guys, these are the sisters I was talking about before the concert." He introduced us and we stepped in the room.
 
"Hi, I'm Hyera and this is my sister Seokyung." 
 
"Ahh, Annyeonghaseyo." They all said 
 
"1..2..3, We are one, we are EXO." They chorussed. "Nice to meet Donghae's dongsaengs." 
 
The tallest one walked up to me and said "Hi I'm Kris, leader of EXO-M." Soon they all came up to me. 
 
"Hi I'm Chanyeol, EXO's happy virus!" 
"Annyeong, I'm Luhan." Hey it's my sisters bias, I said in my head 
"Tao, EXO-M maknae."
"Baekhyun." 
"And I'm Kai, the dancing machine"
"Chen EXO's main vocalist"
"D.O"
Suho, EXO's Leader" 
"Xiumin or Baozi." Eh? Why bun? Maybe it's because he looks like one. 
"Lay-mnida" he said bowing.
"And I'm Sehun, EXO's Maknae."
 
"Hi nice to meet you all." Me and my sister said. 
 
Well my Unni started talking to her bias... Of course! And I just sat there on the couch talking to my friends on the phone, until I saw a figure standing before me. I looked up and saw Baekhyun. He asked me to move over so he could sit down and I just obeyed and moved over. I was really thirsty so I poured myself a glass of juice and started taking small sips of the orangey-mango flavor. Right now I had felt very refreshed and then again started to look at my phone playing my mini games on it.
 
I soon got bored and stood up, as I stood up, being ,my clumsy self I fell backwards causing me and my drink of juice to fall on Baekhyun. Whoops I immediately thought and heard complaints from Baekhyun.
 
"Aish!! My new top! Why are you so clumsy?!" 
 
"I'm sorry for being clumsy, you know I can't help it."
 
"Okay, so now you owe me a new top!" 
 
"Uhh no I don't, buy it yourself!" I told him, but he was so stubborn. 
 
"But I didn't spill juice all over myself, did I? You did!" 
 
"Maybe, if you had asked nicely."
 
"Okay then, now since you spilled this drink on me you need to buy me a new top." He said in a sweet sarcastic tone. 
 
"Umm... Since you said it nicely... It's still a no!" I stood up and walked away from the situation and in the background I hear grunts and more complaints from that Baekhyun. Haha serves you right for being so rude, now he can get himself a new shirt. I may seem a bit harsh, but that dude needs to know his manners. 
 
Once I got outside of the room I went to find the toilet and bumped into the one and only DBSK, I was a big fan of their work alright and the dancing and singing, it's actually a group I pay attention to and to be honest my bias was Max Changmin, I just loved his voice! Well trying not to look weird I walked passed them and Yunho asked "Your Donghae's younger sister, right?". 
 
"Umm... Yeah, Song Hyera." I introduced myself. "Annyeong I'm Yunho and this is Changmin" he said as he extended his hand, I willingly took it and the same gesture applied to Changmin as well. "Okay I better get going now, but could you please direct me to the toilets?" I asked.  "Sure their down the hall, and to the left." Yunho instructed. 
 
"Thanks bye" I said smiling 
 
"Goodbye, it was nice meeting you" they both said. 
 
"You too" I replied. 
 
I quickly made my way down hall and to the left into the toilet, to freshen up. When I was done I made my way back into the room, not knowing what was gonna hit me. But to my surprise I entered a very tame and calm room. Ignoring Baekhyun's stares, I went up to my brother and asked him when we are going home, although he said about half an hour or so since it was still a bit early to leave on a Saturday night, so I just endured the last minutes in the dressing room and texted my friends about school on Monday.
 
Oh no! Which reminded me that me and Unni transferred schools since we moved houses, but luckily I wasn't alone my 2 best friends are tagging along and coming to the same school.
 
Yay the joy of being a new girl in a school, I thought sarcastically.  
 
I started to feel really tired and started yawning and soon had fell asleep on the comfy couch, which felt like it was the right thing to do. Little did I know that someone was right next to me and I fell on their shoulder. 
 
-------------------------------------------
 
Baekhyun's P.O.V 
 
I made my way to the couch where Hyera was and sat down, not wanting her to recognize me I sat quietly, she seemed to be in pretty deep thought or not, but why should I care. Hyera and her sister Seokyung were very beautiful girls and they seemed really nice, but good try nothing can get through me, well only my fellow members or what seemed brothers could see the good me. 
 
I never had opened up to many people about myself and I don't plan to. Only a handful of people know my true colors and how of a softie I could be. 
 
Before I knew I felt a small weight on my shoulders and I turned my head and saw Hyera fast asleep and looking really tired, I didn't want to seem too mean so I just let her stay there. Everyone was so busy doing their own things to notice.  As time passed she started to cuddle in closer to my body and I had this small uncomfortable feeling. 
 
After a couple more minutes about 20 minutes or so, she had woken up and had been surprised to be on my shoulder. 
 
"It seems like you enjoyed your sleep in my shoulder there" I said and smirked.
 
"Uhhh... No I didn't" she protested.
 
"Sure, just how you cuddle closer to me and you didn't enjoy it." I replied back 
 
This sure got her, cause her cheeks started to grow a small bit of pink and she didn't respond and walked away to her sister. I smiled thinking of how amusing that was to her blush. This doesn't mean I like her or want to befriend her. 
 
As I was in thinking, I had managed to come across the topic school and it was starting on Monday, awww only a day left of break, how sad. 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------A/N------------------------------------------------------------
 
Sorry my undates are a tad bit short and I'm not that good of writer and also I don't update that frequently which I truly apologize for, thanks for reading my fanfic!