EXO concert

The Cold-Hearted Prince

 

After Mama, it was their song History, says my sister and then followed by What is Love. I gotta say they have some amazing vocals especially the guy with big eyes and the one that is wearing eyeliner. I noticed that they sing in both Chinese and Korean, I'll ask Unni about that after.
 
At one stage I met eyes with the second tallest one and he smiled at me, I smiled back. Woah, there's this guy that looks like he's 14 are you sure he's in his young adult ages, he's probably the maknae after all. 
 
Next was this song called Wolf, which apparently is their latest comeback song.  Now I gotta admit it was pretty catchy with the 'Aawwooo' part, and they also have some weird hair stylists, although that guy with the colourful hair looks cool, I like that hair. Wait did I just compliment them?  
 
Next was this song called Angel or Into Your World, it was a slow song, it'd go well on piano. The only thing I like about EXO was their vocals and lyrics of the song... Oh I just realized that I wasn't meant to be doing this, okay now back to my phone. 
 
I was soon falling asleep, tsk tsk tsk Hyera you have to stay awake, maybe I'll just go and get a drink. 
 
So I stood up and went out of the stadium thingy place, to get coffee and keep myself awake. Unni won't notice, she's too busy screaming and dancing. 
 
15 minutes later I come back with a worried looking Unni.
 
"Yah! Hyera, where do you go?" She questioned.
 
"I needed to stay awake, cause I was falling asleep, so I went to buy coffee to keep me awake." I reasoned with her. 
 
Next this slow song came on called Baby Don't Cry and as I believed to be EXO-K came out to the stage with microphones and the song started playing. 
 
 
🎶 Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya
Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni 🎶
 
Okay you got me, I actually like this song, and it's the only one I'll ever like, although I really love the harmony in this song, and I like only like their vocals. 
 
I too like the ad-libbing in it, it sounds so pretty. Before I knew it the song was put to an end and EXO-M came out and started singing a song called 3.5.6, which was a weird title, but also catchy. Andwae! I can't be liking their songs. 
 
After all their songs and performances, it was time for a question and answer part. During that period of answering questions, I felt really bored, until I heard my Unni calling me up and telling me to go to the stage. I seriously have no idea why?
 
"Why Unni? I don't wanna go up there!" I whispered to her. 
 
"But EXO are asking for the girl in the green ish beanie and white sweater, which I'm pretty sure is you. They chose you as their lucky fan who gets to learn parts of the new dance Wolf, with EXO on stage. Your so lucky!" My sister told me. 
 
"But I still don't want to go." I argued back 
 
"Just go now please!" 
 
So I obeyed not wanting to say anything anymore. As soon as I arrived at the stage I saw EXO smiling widely, except one that eyeliner dude, looked at me with that get-this-over-and-done-with look. And I immediately got annoyed, but I don't have anger issues, it's just something with that guy that gives off a bad vibe. 
 
"Okay, now that our fa-" Eyeliner person said, but I interrupted.
 
"Hehe, you got me all wronged, I'm just with my sister not a fan" I told him. 
 
"Okay, let's just get started, Kai, Lay and Sehun go ahead and teach her." He instructed them. 
 
All I could hear was squeals when they demonstrated. I caught on real quick since I dance, and they were impressed. Next thing, I saw all of them get and position themselves behind me and the song Wolf started playing and just danced along as told. 
 
"Well, that's it for today, thank you..." 
 
"Hyera" I informed
 
"Thanks Hyera" that Kai guy said. While receiving a hug from the colourful haired guy, I just stood there awkwardly and I also go one from the guy with the dimples. 
 
Then again a whole wave of squeals and screams came into hearing as I walked off the stage.
 
For their last song, they sung Wolf again, but with Chinese and Korean mixed in it. Soon after their greetings and thanks, the concert needed and Seokyung and I were waiting for Donghae to come and get us and to go to where Unni wanted to go backstage and meet EXO. 
 
A few minutes later, I spotted a panting looking Oppa, he probably just ran her from far or backstage. 
 
"Hey, come on, lets go and meet EXO" he said 
 
"YAY! I finally get to see them up close!" Unni squealed.
 
I groaned inwardly and made my way through the halls following my siblings to a door that said EXO and their hexagon sign thingy. 
"Hey guys, these are the sisters I was talking about before the concert." He introduced us and we stepped in the room.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Sorry guys, might be boring and I'll introduce the friends soon, since their school year starts. For now, thanks you to those who subscribe and read my beginner story.
Jeongmal Kamsamnida!!!! :)