Round 03= Are You Ready?

True or False

Later at night, the sky start to rain, my eyes are acing from crying too long. Suddenly, my stomach make a loud rumbling noise. I open the door and peek outside; there is no sight of the devil’s child. I look inside the fridge; there is nothing good to eat. I took a bowl of cabbage, a box of ham, and a loaf of bread out of the fridge to make sandwich. I am preparing to cut the bread when someone startle me; I turn around and accidentally cut the person’s ab behind me.
Ellie “I’m so sorry!”
Aaron* covering his wound* “the price for kissing you is painfully”
I ignore his comment and open the drawer to get the first aid kit. He took of his shirt and throw it on the floor. His body is smooth and muscular, the cut isn’t deep he finch a little as I apply some sanitizer on his wound.
Aaron “you cried just now?”
Ellie “why do you care”
To my surprise he didn’t reply, he just look at me while I treat his wound.
Ellie “just don’t get the wound wet; it would be fine after a few days.”
He nodded and then he kiss me again. I didn’t push him away, maybe because I am too tired. I feel his body close to me and I can smell his scent, it is sweet and tempting. My arm went around his neck naturally and we kiss for a long time. The temperature between us is increasing as we kiss. Not for long, we are kissing on his bed. I feel his warm hand touching my waist as he move his hand upward, he my blouse and throw it on the ground next to the bed. He pause for a while, looking at my half body. He start fondling my over my bra, his touch make me feel guilty and good at the same time. I can’t handle the pleasure any longer, a moan escape from my lips, I try to hold it back but it’s too late.
Aaron*smile* “don’t hide that y voice, let it out, I want to hear it.”
His hand went behind and unclips my bra swiftly. He continues to care my while kissing me. As we are doing our thing, the front door open, “Ellie!” the devil call. I quickly push Aaron away and grab my blouse from the floor.
Aaron*smirk* “we’ll continue later.”

In the living room
The devil “go make me dinner! I want beer”
Ellie “there’s no beer in the fridge.”
The devil “then go buy some!”
Ellie “it’s raining outside…”
The Devil “so! I want beer!”

Seven Eleven store
Cashier “ total is $11.25. Thank you”
While I am taking out my purse, I over heard a pair of couple’s conversation
Girl “baby, which flavors do you like?”
Boy “what ever, you like… as long as we have fun”
Girl “you are such a ert”
Their conversation reminds me of the devil’s child. His kiss, his touch and his scent, I don’t know what he is planning to do to me, but I know he is trying to mess with my head.
I walk out of the store, the sky is raining harder then before, and the wind is blowing very hard. My umbrella broke when I was walking here; all I can do now is to wait for the rain to stop then I can get home. Wonder what the devil is going to say when I get back. A BMW z4 drive by the store and splashed a huge puddle of water onto my clothes, I look up and see…
Aaron “Hey, get into the car.”
I look at him, who does he think he is, splashing a puddle of water onto my clothes and don’t apologize.
Aaron “hurry up!”
Ellie “I don’t need your ride”
He gets out of the car and walk toward me.
Aaron “I don’t want my toy to get sick, that way I can’t play with them”
Ellie “oh” I knew it, what was I thinking like he will like me, please.
Aaron “come on, get into the car”
I follow him to the car and the ride home is so quiet that I can hear the flies bussing.