Round 02=The Game

True or False

During lunch, every body hurry towards the gym to get a glimpse of the new student.
A student " you know he's dad is the CEO of the Blank company."
B student " wow, rich kid"
C student " he is so charming!~" *fainted*
the gym is pack with students watching a basketball game, well mostly watching the new student.
His basketball skill is pretty good, with a swift of movement he steal the ball from his opponent and shot a three pointer and make the shot. Everyone is cheering " Arron!! Arron!!"
Arron the devil's child, what is he doing here! i try to turn and walk towards the exit, but i got hold back from Jessie.
Jessie" Ellie! where are you going?"
Ellie" emm, i...i am going to the restroom"
Jessie" ok, hurry and come back"
I do not what to come back. What is he doing here? why! i feel someone is looking at me from behind, when i turn around...
" hello my dear"
Ellie*startle*
Arron" why are you always giving me that worried face? i won't do anything to you"
Ellie" why are you here?"
Arron" don't you want me to be here" he walk closer to me, i back up and he trap me to the wall. " my dear, don't you miss me?" His touches are like knife cutting my flash, wounding me inside. I try to push him away, but he come closer.

"Ellie!" Arron" looks like someone is looking for you. I'll see you later then, my dear" and he walk out the door.

Jessie" Ellie! the game's over and you are not back. what takes you so long"

Ellie" nothing, i just don't feel well"

Jessie" are you ok, I'll take you to the nurse"

Ellie" it is fine."

Jessie" you sure, you look pale. did you catch a cold from this morning?"

Ellie" i don't know"

Jessie" go home have some rest, I'll take notes for you"

Ellie" ok"

Jessie" alright, call me when you are home"

 

i open the gate that leads to the Hell on Earth, a cold breeze blow on my face. The devil is not home till midnight, and the devil's child won't be back till school ends. I look around the house, the sun light shine through the windows, the house is heated up by sun light. It looks different when i am alone in the house, everything looks normal. The living room is neat and tidy, the dinning room's table is set nicely awaiting for the owner to come home and have dinner with his family. However, if you look closely, the utensils and plates are covered with dust. Nobody have been into the dinning room since Mrs. Yan past away.

Ellie" hmm, feels nice when nobody's home"
Arron" who's nobody?"

i jump when i hear his voice.

Arron*chuckle*" my dear sister, why are you so afraid of me? i won't bite you"

Ellie" maybe, if you leave me alone"

Arron " it will hurt me if i leave you alone" he hug me from behind, " my dear sister, i love you so much but you are always so mean to me" and he kiss me on the lips.

......................................

Ellie" let GO of me!!" i push him away and he land on the floor, then i run to my room and lock the door.

My first kiss was taken away by the devil's child. His way of torturing me...