Round 01=The Rule

True or False

I live in a place where others call it Hell on Earth, the person that brought me to earth left me in a dark alley when i was just a new born baby. The devil brought me to his house and raised me to serve him. he have a baby, a few years older then i am. The baby is gorgeous like an angel, but his soul is black like the poison apple. i always wanted to get away from this hell, but every time i try to run away, i will always be capture back to the devil's lair. But i am sure that one day there will be a person that will help me escape from the devil's hand.
I am Ellie, the girl that wish she can be free one day.
Jessie "Ellie! we are going to miss the bus again!!! run faster." Jessie, my best friend, she is the one that don't mind what others think and willing to talk to me and be my friend. As you can tell, i am not a talkative girl, nor a popular girl, because i am afraid, afraid of people, their evilness actually. The only friend i have is Jessie, if she disappears one day i don't know what i will do with out her. "okay, I'm hurrying stop yelling."
on the way to school~
Jessie" do you know that there is a new student transferring to our school?"
Ellie" no... what about that student"
Jessie" i heard he is really smart and really handsome too!"
Ellie" oh."
Jessie" that's all you can say?!"
Ellie nodded
Jessie" fine, wait till you see him. I'm sure you wouldn't be so calm"
The bus stop in front of a vintage castle, the sign next to the stairs says " Angel University ". however, the name of the school is totally different from the people in the school. As we enter the classroom, a group of popular girls were gathering around the door.

A girl*smirk*" look at what she is wearing again!"

B girl*laugh along* " that's so last season, oh i forgot that she is poor. hahaha"

C girl" hey, you dropped some thing"

I turn around and look

A girl" such a gullible " and she pour a bottle of water onto my head.

Jessie" hey,what are you doing"

C girl*ignore Jessie*" your face is what you dropped"

The group of girls laugh and walk into the class.

Jessie" Ellie, are you okay?"

Ellie" I'm fine." i don't cry, because i know they did that just to get attention, just like the devil's child. He likes to torture me at home, because the devil never care about him. At home i clean the house and he mess up the house. he watch TV and i have to do double the school work. this is my life and when the devil come home drunk i have to take care of him. The devil always weep me when he is drunk and he throw stuff at me. the bruises and cuts i have on my body are the devil's art pieces. wait till i graduate from university, i will be free from the devil and the devil's child.