Soon

I Bought EXO

Today is another boring day. I got up from bed and did my daily routine like usual. I got dressed and went outside. I went to Paris bakery like I always do and sat down and stared at that cashier that looks like LuHan during the MAMA era. His small cute face, big doe eyes. dirty blonde hair, and his cute voice. Perfection. The Korean LuHan. I stare at him every time I come here. I wish I can just jump over the counter and hug him while screaming "LUHAN!". But I would never do that of course, that's too out of my character and plus creepy.

My birthday is four days away and I'm here in a bakery staring at the Korean LuHan, how great. I finished my piece of cake and left the store. I started walking and texting. Dangerous? I know, but I do it anyway. Soon I checked my Tumblr and noticed EXO in Hong Kong. Le sigh, how I wish they could be here in Brooklyn. I would take good care of them. Wait, not would....WILL. They are my babies, of course I take good care of them. 

I soon arrived home and I kicked off my shoes, got my laptop, some white rabbit candy and sat on the couch. I hooked my laptop to the TV and started all of EXO's lives that I just missed. Wow.....they do wear a lot of white during the wolf era huh? I thought and continued watching. OH MY GOODNESS. I JUST SAW MY KYUNGIE POO AS A BIRD AND AS DISNEY PRINCESS! Tao is wearing a man dress....Coordi Nunas, you were so drunk while putting them together. 

"Jaehyun!" My brother called me from the other side of the living room.

"What?!" I sighed.

"Are you sure you want EXO as your birthday gift?" He questioned me yet AGAIN. 

"YES! Damn it, how many times do I have to tell you" I answered him rolling my eyes. 

He didn't say anything back and I watched EXO on Shindong's radio show for like the millionth again. I can't stop watching it, seriously. It's addicting. EXO needs to be on a variety shows ASAP! 

I turned of the TV and started listening to Trading Places by Usher. How y would it be if EXO sang this for me?! I die in heaven. I wouldn't mind to top EXO if you know what I mean? Oh my erted mind. But you must see SeHun's and Tao's . It's just so perfect and drives me into a wall that their asses so nice and round and just ASDFGHJKL. 


Hey guys! Just thought I leave you guys with a short chapter because I'm leaving to Florida soon! I wish I can go to the one in Cali, but it's alright! But imagined if I saw EXO ASDFGJJSAKWRIOfkjhdshfgd so much heaven right? Subscribe and upvote!

Love Jaejoonginyourbed