July 7th

I Bought EXO

Today is my birthday, but to me it's nothing special really. It's just another typical day to me. I went down and saw my brother like always.

"Happy Birthday Jaehyun" He told me as saw me on the last step on the stair case.

"Mm, Thanks" I mumbled and looked for regular cereal. "Hey! Where's my cereal?!" I asked him and he shrugged while having a smug expression. I sighed and sat down at the table, breakfastless.

I walked back upstairs to my room and walked to my bathroom and saw EXO. You have to bed kidding me right now. EXO was in my bathroom. IN MY BATHROOM! My brother actually bought me EXO. I'm crying rainbows... I stared up at them and probably had the derpiest face on the planet right now. I didn't scream or nothing, but I just stared at them. 

"WE ARE ONE! WE ARE EXO" They greeted me with a smile. Can I just faint? Wait....wait...I shouldn't, I probably would embarrass myself more and make them very shocked.

"I-I-I-I'm Jae-Jae-Jaehyun"I stuttered out. Smooth Jae, smooth. 

"Hello" Kris said and I can swear that I'm dreaming. Kris Wu said "Hello" to me. WU YIFAN SAID HELLO TO ME. 

"You alright?" He asked and out a hand on my shoulder. Alright, I'm not dreaming. 

"I-I-I I'm alright, just shocked" I managed to say. 

"Oh"

"HELLO! I am D.O.!" My precious Kyungie Poo said. God, he so's freaking adorable. 

"Hello" I bowed even though I am not Korean. Just an Asian thing really. 

He grinned and then LuHan said "HELLO I AM LUHAN!"

Oh my word, LuHan; HOW ARE YOU NOT 15?! You baby face beauty. 

He hugged me and gave me a cheeky grin. I felt my cheeks being tinted a cherry red right now. 

I pushed them all out of the bathroom and looked at Kris and told him "I need to use the restroom" and I slammed the door in their faces. I breathed in and out. I can't believe this is real. EXO in my room. I sat on the toilet and did my routine and so on. After checking my teeth for my millionth time, I walked out of the bathroom. I went to my clothes and got a pair of black skinnies, a black bow, and a light pink top. I walked to the bathroom and got changed. I walked out and sat on the bed.

"Soooooo" I looked at them, obviously only Kris can understand me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" They shouted with their Engrish.

I smiled and said "Thank You." 

They grinned and must've understood what I said. 

"Today is going to be the best day of your life" Kris told me with a smirk. He threw me a pair of my black flats and I put them on. He then grab my wrist and walked me out of the house, with the EXO members tailing of course. 

"Where are we going" I asked.

Just then he realized they don't know. "I don't know" He answered me honestly.

I sighed and motioned them to follow me to the subway to Chinatown. The Manhattan Chinatown that is. After a few stops, we arrived at our destination. I showed them around my favorite places around Chinatown and told that he better translate. After buying some of the best dumplings in the world and bubble tea, we went to Queens, which has Koreatown. Why  just have the Chinese members have fun?(THE FOUR CHINESE MEMBERS XDDD) 

We got of the train and I walked into Paris Bakery and picked up the strawberry yogurt cake I always get for my birthday for the last 20 years. The Korean members were shocked that we have Paris Bakery here in the States. We all sat down and I ate a small piece of cake while chewing slowly. I was just in awe staring at them again. But at least I didn't scream crazily.

"The members are hungry" Kris told me and I nodded.

"Let's get some Korean barbeque then" I said and stood up fixing my clothes. I once again motioned them to follow me and we walked down the block to the Korean barbeque place. 

We got a table and I sat down. Xiumin, LuHan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Tao went up to get some meat,kimchi, rice and etc etc. When they got back, the workers started grilling the meat. The members tried the kimch,i which I never tried once, and they had a disgusted look on their faces. I couldn't help but laugh. They shoved rice and coke down their throats to try and get rid of the taste. 

"OH.MY.GOD." They all said in English. 

I just started laughing even more.

 


We took the train back home and I was humming to Black Pearl on my iPhone. They took noticed of that and smirked. Chen started singing quietly with me humming. LuHan then joined along and the people on the subway stared at us. I looked away from them, while the two singing idiots smiled at them. 

We got off and walked until we reached my condo. "So, tonight was a fun day" I bowed "Thank you." 

Kris translated to them and then told me"We are staying with you, your brother bought us remember"

"Oh..."I nodded with my mouth dangling open. I opened the door to the condo and lead them inside.

I walked upstairs to my room and they followed me. I sighed and told Kris "You guys will stay in the guest room! Well...rooms..."I pointed to the guest room doors and shut my room door in their faces.

I can't believe...GAH! I'M LIVING WITH EXO! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!....

 


Hi guys! Jaejoonginyourbed here! Sorry I took so long! I have to register for school, go to keyboard and vocal lessons, and I was tired from my birthday trip! >~< I really want to be in SM/JYP and people told me I should join SM cause I have the face! LOLOL Anyways! Love you guys! Comment! Upvote! Subscribe! Tell yo friends(OTL)..here's some gifs for you guys! (And a bouns picture ;) 

GET YO HANDS OF MY KYUNGIE POO

05.gif
 
AWWWWWWWWWW
tumblr_mou92yUqOO1rhjxfdo1_250.gif
 
DAMN BOYS
tumblr_mqix4dirsl1r6s595o1_500.gif
 
It's alright Lulu, it isn't bad as Tao's wushu forest of armpit hair
tumblr_mol6xm7qiI1stjhqpo1_250.gif
 
Channie why...
tumblr_moc5tnzrxH1qjq8gao1_500.gif

 

DIVA CHEN CHENCHEN, he don't need Senpai now ;3 

tumblr_mqbm9jv0KY1qkdh6io1_250.gif
 
HOW IN THE WORLD SEHUN?!
391548_510572635659298_985277166_n.jpg