What I Want

I Bought EXO

I woke up like it was any other typical day. I got up and stretched while yawning. I walked to bathroom and checked my phone for any EXO updates. Facebook, old news. Twitter, nothing. Tumblr, WHY HELLO. Aww LuHan is so cute I thought while looking at his new gifs. I did my business on toilet and decided to read the new updates for my favorite EXO Fan Fics. I spent about ten minutes on the toilet reading...AGAIN. I soon started to brush my teeth and cleanse my face.

I walked out and went downstairs to get some breakfast. What should I eat? Most likely cereal,orange juice, and a side of EXO on my phone. I poured my cereal and milk, along with my orange juice in a glass. I started eating but then my brother spoke up. "Hey what do you want for your birthday next month?" He questioned me.

"EXO" I replied the same answer again. I started to like EXO in 2012 when Lay's and SeHun's teaser came out. I thought it was so beautiful. When MAMA came out, I could only recognize Kai but then I found out about EXO-M. I like EXO-M because I love how they are all different and look different too. Well, now I can tell all of EXO apart but I'm more M biased. Who's my bias? Kris. Kris because I can tell he hides his emotions like I do. He puts on a poker face and keeps his emotions bottled up. He doesn't tell anyone expect the people he feels he is close with. I can understand him and read his eyes. This is purely why he was chosen as leader. He doesn't let emotions overtake him, he lets other emotions play out while also having to use certain emotions to overshadow the ones he wants to reveal. Sometimes he doesn't realize it but he drops his safe guard that he has. This my friends is why he is my bias. 

"EXO this, EXO that. Don't you want ANYTHING else?" he asked me again. 

"Maybe a 217 and 191 from MAC, EXO's makeup artist used a 191 on Kris, I saw the picture on Tumblr. I also really need a blending brush." I stated.(I lost that picture but I remember the brush shape....)

"Fine, I will see what I can do" He told me and left the room.

I resumed eating my cereal and looking at Tumblr. Wow, they are all so beautiful. I really wish I could see them in real life. I tried winning their signed things, like the signed albums on Allkpop news and the signed bracelet on SBS POP ASIA, but no luck whatsoever. EXO is a part of my life now and I have no idea what I do without them. Honestly I barely have friends. I only have one good friend and I call her Wookie. Without her in my life, I would've have committed suicide long ago. She is the only good friend I have and the rest are s. Life wasn't so good before but now my brother in law is back in my life and I'm smiling genuinely again.  

I finished my food and put my phone in my pockets. I walked to the sink and started washing the dishes my lazy family left for me to wash. 

I walked back to my room after the dishes and opened my laptop. I typed in my password and checked Facebook because I  am an admin for the Asianfanfics page. I later turned off the laptop after watching "The Flower Boy Next Door". I got dressed and went to the gym. I decided to work out again because I want to be a part of a Korean company. Everyone says I look Korean. 

After an hour at the gym, I went to Starbucks, my obsession and got an Iced Caramel Macchiato and a piece of Banana Nut Bread. I sat down and eat slowly while listening to Black Pearl by EXO-M. By the way, my name is.....Jaehyun....

 


A/N: Hi~ Author-nim here! Hoped you enjoyed the first chapter! Sorry for crappy English, English is not my first language....plue I'm really bad at spelling >~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/414813/suho-s-bra-life-comedy-exo-exok-exom-lay-yixing-suho

 

Enjoy!~ I will try to update every week! I promise, even with a busy schedule. >~< Upvote too!!!