Chapter 7

How I Met Your Cheesy Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ummaaaa!!! We're sorry!!!" Junsu yelled. Changmin and Junsu hug Jaejoong on each side like a koala. While Yoochun hugs Jaejoong from the front. The three of them crying because of Jaejoong's story.

"Come on guys. What are you guys crying about?" She tried to coax her kids.

"We make you remember about being heart broken." Yoochun said while crying loudly. The three of them start crying when the crybaby Yoochun start tearing when his mother tells how she cry in Yunho's arms. By that the other two toddlers start crying too.

“It’s okay guys. I still have your father after that.” She said as she hugs all the three of them while humming some song to them. Slowly their crying becomes quiet but their cry isn’t stopping yet. At that moment Yunho comes.

“Hey, why are you guys crying about?” He comes to them.

“Appa~” Yoochun said sleepily. Both of his brothers already sleep on his mother arms. “Don’t leave Umma.” Yoochun said as he starting to drift to sleep.

“What’s with them?” Yunho ask Jaejoong as he carefully put Yoochun on his bed and kiss his forehead. Then he helps Jaejoong to put Changmin on his crib.

“No I was telling them how we met.” Jaejoong said as she put Junsu on his bed and kiss his forehead.

“I’m bet Yoochun cry first when you tell them you broke up with Hyunjoong.” Yunho said.

“Yep. I was about to tell them that were the last time I’m sad because of love. That was sad but it was one of my best day of my life.” Jaejoong said.

“Because you can date someone you really like.” Yunho grin.

“Don’t be so confident you Jung.” Jaejoong said as she walks to their bedroom. Yunho followed her and lock their bedroom door. He takes Jaejoong’s hand and pinned her on the door. He kissed her passionately. She replied the kiss. Yunho pulled away.

“If you’re not, you’re not kissing me back right now. So would you tell me what do you want to say to me this morning?” Yunho ask as he continues to on Jaejoong’s neck. She moaned.

“Aaaaah. Yuun… I’ll tell you tomorrow morning with the children. Aaaah. Yuuun…. Stop it. You promise only once a month.” Jaejoong said as she still .

“But your moan and your body say otherwise.” He said as he take her to the bed continue what his doing in the bed while kissing her. Jaejoong only can moan under him. (Just imagine yourself what are they doing in there, I can’t write XP)

The next morning Yunho awakes with some noises come from the bathroom. He stares at Jaejoong side and she’s not there. He heard like someone vomiting at the bathroom. He went to there and found Jaejoong facing down the toilet bowl. He went to Jaejoong and starting to rub her back.

“Jae, are you alright?” He asks. She still is vomiting.

“Do I look like I’m okay?” Jaejoong ask back when she finish. Yunho shook his head.

“Now help me wash up.” She said. Yunho helps her up. She washes her face and mouth.

“Come on. You need to rest.” Yunho said.

“This is what happen when your husband can’t hold his needs.” Jaejoong said.

“What are you saying? You’re not stopping me either. And why is it have anything to do with me?” He asks.

“It’s mean I’m pregnant you moron. I was hoping it was false alarm.” She said as she lay down on the bed. Yunho’s eye widened.

“Seriously?” He asks excitedly.

“Yeah. I hope it’s a girl.” Jaejoong said.

“We have to celebrate this.” He said.

“Celebrate what? We already have 3 kids and you still want celebrate when you just got me pregnant again. Now I want to sleep again. Make breakfast for the kids and me please. Wake me up when it’s done. And try to not to burn my kitchen.” Jaejoong said.

“Okay then.” Yunho said. He went to the kitchen to make his family breakfast. Since it’s weekend he can lazying around his house.

Meanwhile in the kids room

Changmin stir in his sleep, as he smells food. He slowly waking up hoping his mother will be there picking him up to the kitchen.

“Umma….” He said as he sat up looking around. Then he smells something different. Something his mother rarely cooks. Like a fry food. He wishes he had it every morning. He stands up using the handrail on his crib. He wants to yell to umma bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter