Chapter 12

How I Met Your Cheesy Father
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Happy reading~ 

---------------------------------------------

“Umma.”

“Yes, Chunnie?” Jaejoong said.

“Why in your story there’s an uncle have the same name as me? Where is he now?” Yoochun ask. It’s weekend. Jaejoong and Yunho decide to continue to tell the story. They’re in the living room. Junsu and Yoochun lying with their heads on Yunho’s lap. Changmin snuggle with his mother as he still amaze at Jaejoong’s stomach which have a little bump.

“We’re gonna tell you about it now. If he’s here, I’m sure he’ll be an amazing uncle and your favorite uncle since he love kids.” Yunho said.

“But why is he isn’t here appa?” Junsu ask.

“We tell you it now.” Yunho said as he about to tell them about Yoochun. Jaejoong cuddled more to Changmin. That time is both the happiest time and the saddest time for both of them.

*****

Two years after Yunho and Hongki graduated they already starting their own business. Most of the time they have to walk one to another company to present their idea. Until they have one company that want to make a joint with them. At first it was hard but they grow customize with it and their company start growing. At that moment Yoochun, Jaejoong, Hyori and Jihye already graduate and still waiting for the ceremony.

“Jihye, what’s wrong with your brother? He’s like ignoring me lately.” Jaejoong whine.

“I’ve been ignore for several years by him and you’re whining about him ignoring you for couple of days.” Jihye said.

“But in couple of days it’s the ceremony and my birthday. He can’t ignore me until then.” Jaejoong said.

“Jae, relax. He’s just busy with his work. Hongki too. I haven’t got any time with him too.” Jihye said.

“I’m sorry. I forget about him.” Jaejoong said.

“It’s okay. I’m call and texting with him everyday.” Jihye said.

“See you better than me. Even I text Yunho, he replied hours later with a simple words.” Jaejoong pouted.

“Come on. He’s the one who manage it. Hongki mostly do financially. I know he miss you too.” Jihye said.

“What if he forgot about me? What if he found someone better at work? What if he cheat on my back?” Jaejoong said as she still remember how Hyunjoong cheat on her back.

“Don’t compare my brother with your ex. He’s way better than him. He might ignoring you right now but he’s not someone who will leave someone he love.” Jihye said assuring her best friend that Yunho will never leave her.

“You’re right.” Jaejoong said. At that moment, Yoochun barge in into Jaejoong’s room.

“Jae!” He hug her.

“W-what?” Jaejoong stumble on her bed.

“We got accepted on the company!!” Yoochun yelled. Jaejoong’s eyes widened.

“Yes!” Jaejoong yelled. “I should tell Yun about this. He’ll be happy.” Jaejoong said.

“Wait. You tell him when Hongki and him are in their right mind. They’ve been crazy for several weeks.” Yoochun said.

“See. Yunho is fine. He’s just busy.” Jihye said.

“But why you get text and call from him but I’m not.” Jaejoong pouted.

“Because every time Hongki call Jihye, he’s asking about you too. He wanted to call but he never got the time. And he’s asking me too.” Yoochun said.

“Why didn’t you tell me about that? I miss him so much.” Jaejoong said as she slapping Jihye’s arm.

“Aw! Aw! Sorry. I’m just too happy that Hongki call me.” Jihye defended herself.

“Come on Jae. You shouldn’t be sad. I’m sure he’s prepare something for you when graduation ceremony comes and your birthday.” Yoochun said.

“Yeah. He already asking me what he should do. In exchange of information what Hongki will give me.” Jihye giggle.

“What he will give you?” Jaejoong ask.

“Okay. I’ll leave you guys with your girl’s talk. Where’s Hyori anyway?” Yoochun ask as he ready to went out.

“She said went to campus to get something. She’ll be back….” Jaejoong said as Hyori enter her room.

“Hi guys~” Hyori cutting what Jaejoong said.

“Hi. I just going to leave.” Yoochun said as he went out.

“What’s up with him and you?” Jihye ask.

“We dated for a month and we bored with each other. You know we have the same picky personality when it comes to dating.” Hyori said.

“Whatever you say.” Jihye said.

“So anything new?” Hyori ask.

“Our graduation.” Jaejoong said.

“Oh right. My mom said she’ll be here tomorrow with both of parents. They will be staying in the same hotel. Want to met them when they arrived?” Hyori said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter