First Meeting

Cuteness Overload

 

 

Still Author'S P.O.V.

*Ding Dong*

"Hey you guys might wanna open up. I have some BIG news to tell you!," 

*Bang*goes the door because of hard knockings..

"Yah! Someone get the door, that might break down.. Or do you want the fangirls to come rushing in because we don't have a door.?" Shindong ordered to his dongsaengs.

"Hey! Who ever you are, Keep Calm! Don't break the door!" Eunhyuk shouted as he rushed to open the door.

 

At the moment he opened the door an anticipated Henry came into view. He rushed into Kangin's side and held him by his shoulders.

"Hyung ! Mimi! Zhou Mi's on the way back to korea! He's on his flight! " Henry shouted as he shook kangin vigorously.

"Aish. What's new with that?? He really comes back every month or so.." Kangin stated as he pushed Henry's arms away from him.

Henry grinned bigger..

"But did you know that Hangeng Gege is also coming??" He said.

"Is that true? " Kibum asked.

"Yes it is. They will land about 2:15 pm. Let's fetch them." Henry said as he bounced up and down because of excitement.

"Henry go with Sungmin at the airport to fetch Mimi and Geng. Use your fats in helping Mimi carry his luggage -

You know he always brings a lot. Speak of a diva." Kyuhyun said with a smirk on his face.

 

The maknae (henry) faked cry and hugged Ryeowook.

 

"Henry what are you? 5? Do you want the whole world to know that the cool man behind 'Trap' is a cry baby?" Siwon said as he did some hand gestures.

"Okay.. E-nough. Henry go with Min. Fetch Junie,Mimi and Geng. Kyu, don't bully the maknae, at least he has some big muscles on his biceps. Everyone else , clean the house. You don't want some visitors to see some boxers and t-shirts on the floor Right? " he said as he pointed some clothes that was scattered on the floor.

"And someone PLEASE get rid of Eunhyuk's socks that's on the shoe rack." Kangin added.

"Ne." The all answered.

 

"Who?" Henry asked Kyuhyun.

"Who's who??" Kyu asked back.

"Who the hell will visit us? Who's Junie?"

"Lee SoJun. Junie for short , Is Sungmin's sister." Kyu said. Slowly for Henry to understand.

Henry's jaw literally dropped. 

"We will explain it later, but for now, let's eat some pancakes. I made some" Ryeowook said with a smile.

 

While getting some snacks, they explained EVERYTHING to Henry. Wookie was praised for his cooking skills and the others rushed off to clean the dorm. They don t want to get scolded by Kangin.. xD

 

Sungmin's P.O.V.

while every one was happily chatting I received a call from my mom? I excused myslf and went to my room for silence.

"Yoboseyo" I said as I answered my phone.

"Sungmin, where are you? Don't forget to pick up your sister. Drive home safely ." Eomma reminded.

"Eomma , is it okay if Junie will stay with me for a week maybe. We don't have much schedule and I wanna spend time with her. I'll take care of her Don't worry." I assured her.

"Go on. Actually I was about to tell you that. I'm going with your appa on his business trip. Sungjin will be having a trip with his friends, Junie will be left out if she comes home." Mom said.

"Jinja? Thanks eomma. Have a safe trip. And tell sungjin to keep safe." I happily said over the phone.

" eomma I need to go. I'll call you some other time. Bye. Saranghae."  I quickly said.

With that I hung up.

 

Yes!! I'll get to spend time with junie.. this is going to be great!

 

Kibum'S P.O.V.

 

How could I forget her.? My first Love,   My Unrequited Love..

She was my bestfriend, but, I left. I really can't sleep for months because I did that.  But now, fate is bringing us back together.

I hope she remembers me..

Lee SoJun. Junie..

I wish this time I could man up infront of her and ask her to be with me. Our relationship, It was the best.

We were each others BestFriend.

We were like siblings.

We were each other's parent.

We LOVE each other as if we were on a relationship..  I miss her. I really do.. I can't wait to meet her again later.

- - - - 

 

Lee SoJun's FIRST P.O.V.

yipee!! XD

 

I'm on my flight back to Korea. 4hours Could be boring too, know.  It was great visiting the Phillipines. But it's hot..

Anyway, Happy Birthday to Meeee.. I can't wait to visit my oppa.I'm in seoul so, I'll visit him at his work.

Now's my only chance..  ^___^

 

The plane landed and I'M received a text from eomma Saying she can't pick me up and stuff.. but the best part was Sungmin oppa was the one who'll fetch me here in the airport..

I bid goodbye to my friends and waited for my brother.. 

Hmm.. a little prank call would hurt him right? I mean it's my birthday after all.. 

 

*ring

"Yoboseyo?" 

 

-evil smirk- it's perfect.

 

Henry's P.O.V. - - -

(junie will be talking in english)

Sungmin Hyung's phone rang so he answered it.

"Yoboseyo" he said.

"Hello? Hello? Is this my brother? Sungmin? Minnie min?" A girls voice sounded through the speakers.

(Yes, he is driving and his phone is connected to the car's speaker)

The voice was sweet and cute, it seems like his sister is playing a prank on him. 

"Oh Junie, not a prank this time. I'm driving." Sungmin hyung whined through his phone.

"What are you talking about?" Junie said while giggling.. (cute)

"Are you already at the airport?? Don't worry we'll be ther by a few minutes." Sungmin hyung stated.. wow. He's strict with his sister.

"Could you please speak in english." Junie said.

I was really controling my laughter because Sungmin hyung might be mad..  I snatched the earcpones that has a mic. From him and talked.

"We are on our way. Don't talk to strangers and keep waiting at a store that has many people." I said. In english

(Convos in english)

"Who's this?" She asked.

"I'm your brother's bandmate.. just wait okay." I said as I smiled.

I feel something different.. it was as if I'm talking to my girlfriend or something..  I feel something... special.

 

"Well okay my-brother's-bandmate." She sarcastically answered while giggling. With that she hunged up.

- - - 

We are at the incheon airport. Hyung texted for her to come out so we can see her. She texted back that she's on her way to the 

Gate. Sungmin hyung told me to wait for a cute girl. That was his only description.. TT.TT what if f(x) suddenly comes? Then there wil be a lot of cute girls.. he's not thinking.. aish.

he said that junie will stand out though.

He left me at the gate and he went to near by store to buy some drinks. He parked the car near the store.

I just stood there waiting for a cute girl, all the ones that came out we're looking at me. I don't know why.. then, suddenly a girl about 5'4 of height, porcelain skin and looked like a human doll walked pass me.

She was cute without make up and she has a resemblance of sungmin hyung. Maybe she's the one?..

 

I grabbed her hand for her to look at me and . . . .

 

-starstrucked-

 

Junie's P.O.V.

I Was walking pass the gate when suddenly a handsome guy grabbed me  by the hand.

I turned to look at him. Wow. He has sparkling eyes,cute pointed nose, chubby cheeks, kissable lips. He's awesome.

 

"Henry." A familiar voice said.

As we both looked , I saw my Oppa..

 

Shoot. I'm dead meat. I'm not supposed to socialize with strangers..

Henry'S P.O.V.

 

Hyung don't kill me please.. I only touched her soft hands.. sheesh.. this is trouble..

 

 - - -   

Okay.. long chappie update for today! Hope you like it..

 

Comment and subscribe.. <3