Sungmin's Sister : Lee SoJun

Cuteness Overload


- - - The Lee Siblings.. ^____^

Donghae's P.O.V.

Sungmin Hyung's talk with his eomma was quite confusing.. I'm not eavesdropping.. He just talked quite loud, loud enough for me to hear..  Then he suddenly said something that made make up what he said...


"Hyung you have a younger sister?! " I half shouted.
"Nae.. Waeyo?" he answered calmly.
"Since when?! " 
"Uhmm... Since 22 years ago.. " he said in an "isn't-it-obvious" kinda tone.
"But why don't I know anything about that?" I asked
" All of you guys don't know, only Leeteuk Hyung, Kangin Hyung and of course Lee SooMan.." he explained.
"But..."
"Look, Hae, I'll explain later. Let's go get the watch first." he cutted me off.

*sigh*
I just followed him back to the shop. He paid for the watch, then we walked back to the car.
While walking...
.
.
.
.
I noticed like someone is following us, when I turned to look... there were fans taking a photo of us..
"Shoot." I muttered..
"Wae?" Sungmin Hyung asked
"Time to go." I said. Then we started to brisk walk. Hyung understood quickly what I said. We got in the car and Sungmin Hyung drove this time..

Sungmin's P.O.V.
Damn it. Getting stalked is really scary. Not because of the fans, it's because of the issues that might come out.


"Hae, the keys?" I asked while panting.
"Catch." he said, then he threw the keys.
I quickly drove back to the dorms.  I swiftly drove away from the mall. I'm not on high speed but I'm kinda fast.
Phew. That was close.. I don't wanna do an authograph signing in an instant.  We got home in a matter of 15 to 20 minutes. ^__^ (good driving skills huh? )

We got back home.. 
Danghae ringed the bell.
*ding*

*sigh*          This is going to be a long conversation.

Author's P.O.V

"Kangin Hyung!!!" Donghae screamed at the top of his lungs.
The members rushed down to check what happened. Guess what SuperJunior looked like? :

Kangin - wearing only boxers with a lamp on his hand
Shindong - his mouth full oh chips and holding a bag of chips on one hand and soda on the other.
Siwon -carrying a bible
Ryeowook- holding a spatula and a plate on his other hand.
Eunhyuk- carrying a baseball bat
Kibum- holding his headphones and phone.
Kyuhyun- holding his PSP.

"What the hell Donghae?! I thought you're half dead already! Don't ever do that again." Kangin shouted

"But... You guys should hear this. Sungmin hyung. Sungmin hyung has a sister!!" Donghae announced.

Sungmin facepalmed himself.

"What?!??!" They shouted. except for Kangin.

"I have a sister, her name is Lee SoJun, we call her Junie she turned 22. Today is her birthday. That's why I asked Hae to go to the mall with me coz I bought a gift." He said as he raised the paperbag of the watch.


"But, sadly Junie is still on her way back from Phillippines. I''m gonna fetch her later." Sungmin explained.
"Why did you kept her a secret from everyone?" Siwon asked.


"Because you guys might hit on her and Sungmin is sooo Over-Protective around her." Kangin said to the boys.
"Is she pretty? I think I've met her in my dreams." Kibum joked.
"Is she amazing? She might be my DreamGirl." Kyuhyun followed.
"Is she y? you know a perfect 36-24-26? " Well, it's obvious that 'the ert Hyuk' asked that.
*Bam*
Kangin hit them in the head with one slap. Not that harsh but it hurts.

"See.. She's not even here.. What will you react if you meet her??. And that would be later.. so better get ready. Control yourself guys, especially .. " then he looked at the three. and pointed each one of them.
"you three.. " he finished.

the three of them just gulped their nervous feeling.. we all know that Min is a blackbelter right? =))

"Who'll go with me later at the airport to fetch her??" Sungmin asked..

*Ding Dong*

- - - -

There you go ! double updates! YEY! three cheers! xD
So, another 'Cliff Hanger' hahaha!!!

Comment please... I DEMAND.. xD hhahaha!
LOVE LOTS! ♥