Birthday Gift

Cuteness Overload

 

 

 
 
Sungmin's P.O.V.
 
It was a bright sunny day..  a good thing to start with. We just finished eating breakfast, when I checked the clock it was already 9 in the morning. There's something I feel good about. I took a look at my phone and I saw the date today..
 
June 15.. 15. Something is special today but I can't have it in mind.
 
And then it hit me.. June 15 . It's my sister's birthday.. I do have a sister and I have my reasons why I kept her identity a secret.
 
Lee SoJun is the cutest thing on earth. She could even beat me in aegyo.. even when we were little ,everyone says so. Our aegyo is natural.. not like the others who are 'trying hard' .. well that's life.. xD 
 
Since its Junie's birthday, I'm gonna buy her a present and visit her back at our house.
 
- - - 
 
"Anyone who's free today? Who wants to go to the mall with me?" I asked the guys.
 
" hyung.. pick me! Me! Me! I'll go with you." Donghae shouted..
 
" okay.. get ready we're off to the mall.. the earlier the better." I told him..
 
Then he rushed off to his room to get ready.. 
 
I did too, I took a quick shower then picked out ordinary clothes. I got my cap and shades. Soon I looked for my car keys then my wallet.. Now I'm all set.
 
Donghae also wore a plain outfit.. it's better that way for us not to get recognized.
 
"We're leaving now.. Tell wookie don't cook for us.. we'll have our lunch out" I shouted to my dongsaengs that are in the living room.
 
Namely : Eunhyuk,Kibum and Kyu. They just nodded
 
"So, what are we gonna do?" Donghae asked as we were on the elevator.
 
"What present would yiu give your sister in-law for her birthday??" I questioned out of the blue.
 
" I don't know.. a watch maybe?" He answered.
 
"Hmm.. a watch. Okay.. let's look for one." I said .
 
We got on my car and I let Donghae drive.
 
 A watch, Junie will love it for sure.. ^_^
 
 
 
Donghae's P.O.V.
 
Hyung is weird today.. He suddenly asked to go to the mall, next , he let me drove his car,and about the 'gift' thing too..  and now he's smiling to himself.. o.O
 
ain't he weird??.
 
"Hyung.." I called , as I drove Carefully.
 
"Nae?"
 
"Where are we gonna buy?"
 
" its up to you.. you're the driver." He answered..
 
 
 
I carefully drove to the mall. I parked his car a little at the back. Then, we wore some cap and shades.. 
 
We entered the mall and acted normal.. We went straight to the shop I know,.
 
When we got there , lots of wrist watch were displayed.. perfect new arrived designs..
 
 
 
Sungmin's P.O.V.
 
Even though there were a lot of beautiful watch, the first one I saw really caught my attention.. It was a slim little watch that has cute printed numbers then, rhimestones at the side. And it's pink.. I asked a lady from the store to wrap it up for me.
 
"Wait, could you engrave some initials there?" I asked.
 
"Yes sir. Just write down the initals here and pick what kind of box do you want to have.. I suppose this is a gift for a young woman. You picked the cute one.." she said as she gave me a paper. 
 
I just smiled.
 
I wrote down Junie's initials.. LSJ then I handed it to the lady.. I also picked a box that matches the watch.
 
" You come back within an hour sir." She said politely.
 
"Thank you." I said..
 
I poked Donghae's head then he turned quickly..
 
"Come on let's eat.. my treat! " I said as I flashed a smile.
 
"Hyung let's eat fish." He said as he sounded excited.. like a kid who just received a present. Well that's Donghae for you guys..
 
" okay, seafood it is" I said..
 
We walked around the mall after eating in a seafood resto. Donghae was non.stop talking about everything.. It was funny.. he really is childish but still matured on te same time. When we were about to go back to the watch shop, I decided to call my mom.
 
*ring*ring*ring
 
"Yoboseyo?" Mom's voice greeted.
 
"Eomma~" I greeted excitedly over the phone.
 
"Minnie ? Waeyo?" She asked.
 
"Its Junie's birthday isn't it??"I told her
 
"Nae.. why did you call me for?? Shouldn't you call her and not me??"
 
"I want to pay a visit later to surprise her.. where is she anyway?" I curiously asked.
 
"Oh dear, I forgot to tell you that she went on a trip with her friends out of the country since last week." She expained
 
"Mom why did you allow her?? You know you shouldn't. there are many 'what if's ' that might happen to her.. where did she o anyway??" I said in one go. (Now you can see how I'm over-acting when it comes to my sister)
 
"Yah. Lee Sungmin . Are you scolding your own mother?" She said in an irritated tone.
 
" aniyo eomma.. its just.. the accident.. it might happen. *sigh nevermind.. will she be back later??" I said calmly
 
" I know you're worried but she's a grown up.. believe in her. She went to the Phillippines, your sister Said that your appa allowed her.. So I allowed her to Go.. And she said she already have money for her Trip. She'll be on the airport by 2 pick her up arasso?? " 
 
"Nae I will.  She's lucky to have me as an oppa. Bye. I'll hung up." With that I ended the call.
 
 
 
"Hyung you have a sister?!?!" Donghae half-shouted.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
- -  *^_^*
 
Hello guys.. so this is the first chapter.. it's not much but.. it will do.. I hope you would support me in this story.. i'll request for a banner later.. this is for now.. so I'm gonna give this as your gift.. 
 
'Cliff-hangers' are fun.. xD 
 
Comments are loved.. readers are loved by me and super junior.. kekeke.. xD
 
 
 
Saranghae!! ♥