Jet lag is officially my new best friend

Seoul Searching /hiatus

english / korean / just me explaining

----

"Jet lag is officially my new best friend"

 

"What time is it there?" Jenn said. my Sang Yeonjoo, kkkk my favourite chingu.

"It's 4AM, can't sleep, turning into a night owl, i'm hungry" I listed out.

"Go get something to eat .. it's not like they starve you" 

 I sighed. "I can't make noise or else my the 3 year old will wake up and never go back to bed"

- Beep - Beep -

", my phone's dying"

"Uh, email me later or something.. we'll figure out another time to talk, pehaps skype?"

"My Yeonjoo , i guess i can arrange that"

"My Jinkyun Dol+i , go to sleep !" Dol+i is pronounced Dol plus eye , but if you just say Dol-i(Dol eye) it means crazy.  Just a nickname :)

And like that, my phone died.  My life line has died on me. What to do what to do. My stomach started to grumble and started to actually eat itself so i decided to just head out and grab something from the mart just up the street.  Best part about Korea was that everything was open 24/7 !

I grabbed my keys and slowly and quietly creeped out of the apartment.  I was trying to be stealthy but i ended up knocking the shoe rack over, i didn't care for fixing it as if i did i would get in trouble and probably have to stay in.  Right when i got out i rushed down the hall to the stairs and ran down them.  

The walk to the corner store was brief.  Luckily i didn't have to go far for a snack.

When i walked in the clerk was doing his own thing, snacking on chips and watching a drama on the tiny tv they had.  I bowed my head when he looked up at me.  He was cute, and looked like he was in his 20s.

As i went around the store looking for a good snack, i could feel his eyes watching me.  I tried to avoid his gaze as i looked around until i suddenly bumped into someone.

"Oops, Sorry!" I shouted.  Sadly, i bumped him and he fell to the ground.  How sad is that!? I'm a girl and i'm pretty sure hes a boy.

"It's okay" He got up and dusted off his knees.

"Sorry!" I said again.  Of course i was embarassed so i ran out of the store and back to the apartment.

--

"What a funny girl" The clerk said.

"She's strong, pushed me over like i was a toy solider~" He said back.

"Jaebeom, you're frail as heck.. I honestly don't understand how you have muscles.. can't even use them to defend yourself from a girl"

"Yah, Yang Seungho.. at least i have a six pack!"

"Yah! my belly is cute okay?!"

They both started laughing.

"Okay okay" Jaebeom said. Seungho threw him a uniform like vest and he put it on.  He started cleaning around the store and putting snacks where they belonged.

--

"Oh my god" I said outloud.  I was running back up the stairs, embarasssed out of my life.  I quietly opened the door and ran to my room.  How could i have embarassed myself that bad already?  Bumping into some guy and making him fall over.  My rugby is showing was too much out here.

- Message for unni~ - Message for unni~ -

I jumped on my bed and grabbed my phone.  

I looked at it, with a surprised feeling.  My face was getting hot, my hands were clamy and sweaty. Daniel..

from : Danny boy

Yo! Heard u left for korea~ Thnx alot for tellin me!

Where ya stayin? Im actually gonna go to korea 

my rents want me to 'understand' my culture :P

What is this boy doing? Playing more mind games with me huh? I'm trying to get over this guy and now he wants me to talk to him.

I changed his name in my phone, i used Danny too often.. it made me think of our past.

to : Daniel Chae

Hey stupid.

yeah i'm in korea, not so great.. you shouldn't come here.

weather is so humid, i'm pretty sure home is better.. unless it's raining like crazy still = =;;

I looked at the time, 530AM .

".. i have to take that kid to school in like 3 hours.. maybe i should take a power nap" I started talking to myself out loud.  I must have gone delusional.  I turned off my phone threw it onto my desk and tried to sleep.

--

I felt a cold, wet slap to my face.  As i opened my eyes and they started to sting, the sunlight was killing my eyes.  I looked over to my alarm clock, it was 745.

Noonaaaaa, wake up  was all i could hear.  He kept saying it over and over again until his mom came in.

"Jinkyun, get up.. you have to take Changhoon to school remember?" She was trying to sound nice but i could tell she was pissed that i was still asleep.  And she probably noticed the broken shoe rack from when i left the house.

"Yes, yes, yes i'm up" I shot up and rubbed my eyes.  Changhoon my 3 year old cousin was sitting on my bed beside me with a wet towel.

"Let's go get some snacks before we go!" He said with a smile.

I couldn't help but smile with him.  He was so adorable and funny.  "Alright! just let me wash my face and brush my teeth"

My aunt already left, i guess she didn't want to be late for work.  But then again, her work was a couple blocks away and didn't start until 8.  She was an English teacher at the highschool nearby.

--

Sorry, switching to third person now.

It was raining today.  Like they sky was crying with all of the students who still had to write their exams.

Jinkyun and Changhoon were both wearing rain jackets and rainboots.  Jinkyun's being a dark green jacket and red boots while Changhoon had a yellow jacket and yellow boots on.

They walked to the corner store to get some snacks before getting on the bus.

", I hope those guys aren't still there" Jinkyun whispered to herself.

"Huh?" Changhoon asked.

"Nothing ~ Just talking to myself"

"Noona, stop that.. people might think you're crazy"

"Is this kid a genius or something? He's 3 and is talking to me like an adult." Jinkyun thought.

They walked into the store and suddenly Jinkyun stopped.

"Noona?" Changhoon was pulling her arm.  She was stuck in the middle of the automatic doors and just didn't move.  Her eyes were fixiated on someone.

That someone turned around from hearing Changhoon calling his noona and getting angry.

"You have a baby?!" He pointed to Changhoon who was dumbfoundead.  Jinkyun walked into the store finally and Changhoon left to look for snacks.

"WHAT!? NO! He's my baby cousin" She shouted. "I hate this place, I always get embarassed.." She mumbled.  Her face was getting red and her ahnds were shaking.

"He's cute" A girl said.  She looked familiar to Jinkyun.

"Angela!?" the girl from the 200 day anniversary

"Isn't it weird that we're all in Korea at the same time?"

"I guess?" Jinkyun laughed.  Angela was the main reason for the break up of Daniel and Jinkyun.

"Ah, Danny we have to go~ class is starting soon"

"Hey, Jin.. let's grab coffee sometime?" Daniel said.

"Oh.. yeah sure"

They left, side by side like a couple.

"Noona, are you okay?"

 

-------------------------------------

oh jeeze.

that was soo brutal ! : |

i've been trying so hard to start up this story, since chapter one was really still explaining why she was going to Korea.

but do not fear! i will make this bettter :)

 

comments ? and thanks to sandyythaoo , TeenageDream &  Kayla54 for subscribing! <3