Turn Around

By my side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DongWook P.O.V

I was alone at our house, sit on a chair waiting for Seunghyun to come home. Why did it feel like a mom waiting for a runaway teenager? Why would he broke our promise and don't come back 'till 22pm? I was getting angry already, and that doesn't happen often. Was hr betraying me? No! He can't, Seunghyun is not that kind of man, he loves me. I am sure of that. He is a sweet and caring man. If he did it there is a reason, definitely.

What could make he...? Kang Daesung? The name popped in my mind and for a second I just stayed still. It was his past lover, why would he chase after him now? Or was it the contrary? Was Daesung chasing after him? If that's the case, should I...? I get my cellphone and look into the track device, we decided to use it just for fun, since I always get lost. He was still for five hours on XX street, at XXXX bairro? Wait, another state? You have to be kidding, no and worse, its that man state. Why would he be there? Was he in his house? The doubts were eating me alive. Was he tired of me? I couldn't contain myself I cried. Was the man that killed his child more important than me? Then, should I give him a kid too? Would he love me more if I do so? I wake up on the other day at 8am with a door being open. He was at home after one day out. This time I won't let it pass.

- Where were you? - I asked.

- Oh, you didn't have to wait for me darling... - He said rushing to my side.

- Cut the crap. Why were you on your ex-boyfriend house? - I asked, angry.

- How do you...? - He started to ask but I stopped him by showing the cellphone. He understood.

- Its not what you think. I was there because he had a problem, and he needed my help, I didn't do it for him, but for my others friends that were there, I owe them. - He said knelling by my side.

- And that's why you couldn't call me for hours, nor give me a hint or say anything to tranquilize me? Do you know how afraid I was you and him had returned again? Don't you understand me? - I asked, tears rolling down.

He hugged me whispering ge was sorry on my ear. I decided to excuse him just this time. I didn't ask about it anymore. I didn't know I would regret it later, if I did...maybe things would be different...

A week later G-Dragon P.O.V

After get up from a goood sleep, I went to wash myself. Leader Dae decided to wait and watch over Seunghyun, but I knew it would be too difficult for him to do, so I decided to come with a plan, it was a simple plan, but Dae wouldn't say no, if he knew I would be safe and clear, and not cause any problems to those involved, being those Seunghyun and mother er Dongwook. Was he playing with us again? The first time was enough, he took too many lives.

"Mom, please take us to the amusement park please!" the little boy said. " I cant you know-" the little boy started to cry. The mom didn't know what to do. " Mom, you never took us to the amusement park, all the kids on my class went with their parents before, and we never went. " A girl, age around twelve, said pouting. The mom couldn't say no, from aside, another little boy heard it all, he sat on the dark and cried.

"Stop thinking about unnecessary things" I hit myself. Past is past. Enjoy the present. I turned the shower on. Even if the past is the past, we can learn from it. That's what he learned with the time. Forty minutes later, I was ready to see the First Classes, everytime I went to see Dae, I made sure to be perfectly dresses, head to toe perfectly dressed. Things have been like that since we were kids, I would always show only the best of me in front of him. It was compulsive, even on the worst situation possibly I would show my best, if he wake me up at 2am, like an anxious teenager I would even use make up to cover my dark circles. Use make up....it can be use to describe me right now. The me from now is using make up to cover the failure I am inside. I cant let him see me. I wore a gray suit with spiky accessories. Hair perfectly combed, and shoes polished. Some perfume, not much since he can get sick of things easily, and the earrings he bought me. Perfect! Time to go. On my way out, the house was indeed very quiet than I remembered what Youngbee asked, he and Seungri were something to see. Some could disagree, but those two were perfect to each other. Just the perfect size.

Perfection, I seems to be using this word too much times in a day, I cant describe myself as perfect, never, if he see the real me, he probably would fear me, right? Because he is perfect, too perfect. I don't deserve him. Yes, I know it perfectly. I find myself in front of the escada, I was so immerse on my own thoughts I just walked to here automatically. When we were kids Daesung used to ask me to give him a pigback 'till his father's room. I always did it, because I loved him since the beginning, he was brutal a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter