03

Is this love or hate?

We arrived at the Xi's house. Mr.Xi parked the car and turned off the engine. All of the parents went out and took the luggage out of the trunk, quietly trying not to wake LuHan and I up. Mama took her luggage and Papa took my luggage along with his. He placed my luggage in LuHan's room, knowing i will sleep there.

5 minutes passed and I started to stirr up. The first thing I saw right in front of me was LuHan. I was shocked at the sudden sight but it started to make my heartbeat a lot faster. His face looked calm. I observed his features and I looked at his eyelashed. I kinda reached to his eyelashes. They were naturally curved upwards. I observed his lips. They looked soft but I wanted to kiss him but I couldn't fall for him. I felt something warm on my hand and I saw LuHan's hand interlocking with mine. It kinda felt nice.

He stirred himself awake and rubbed his eye cutely. He saw me in front of him. 

"What are you doing in here?" He asked

"What are you doing in here?" I asked in a duh-tone.

He just shook his head and went out the car, but he didn't realize he didn't let go of my hand yet. He pulled me out with him too. "Ow!" I said and he looked at me and realized and he let go. I trailed him and went into the house along with him. I saw my Mama on the couch, smiling about something on her IPhone.

"Mama, what are you smiling at? I'm curious." I asked along with a smile.

"Oh, look at this. I took this while you and LuHan were asleep in the car." She replied with a giggle. I was kinda shocked at this photo, but it was my Mama and I don't really want to make a scene with her.

I kinda found my way to LuHan's room and laied on the bottom bunk. I saw him sitting near his desk when I came in. I really didn't care what he was doing really. So I just kinda stayed there just looking at the bottom of the top bunk, then I heard the doorbell rang. I heard Mrs.Xi letting them in and telling them where LuHan was. 

"So I was talking abo- oh LuHan! You didn't tell me you had a sister!~" The orange colored hair guy said. I kinda giggled and LuHan just rolled his eyes.

"Aniyo, she is a childhood friend. She just came here from the states." He replied, with his friends giving out "ooh." in the room.

"Oh, since she moved here from the states, let me introduce myself. My name is Kris, I am the leader of Exo-M" The tall guy said. I was impressed with his english. "Exo-m? Is that a name for your group? Well my name is Crystal Wu. Nice to meet you." I said in English. I also introduced myself in Korean and Manderin. They were all impressed at my language ability. All of them said i was kinda like Kris.

After talking to Exo-M, they all went outside into the living room. While they were outside, I was taking a shower. After my shower, I wore a muscle shirt and sweatpants. When I went into the living room, all eyes went on me. "Oh Noona, how come you are dressed like that? I thought that wasn't you for a second." Chen said. I thought he was kidding. "oh well Chen this is me. i wear girly stuff on purpose you know." I replied. Then he gave a sincere nod and went on playing games with Tao. I went into the kitchen and searched for food and saw LuHan. I accidentally tripped (Yeah, it takes a lot of skill to trip on a flat surface.) and accidentally kissed LuHan on the cheek.

-----

MIHANE!~ *Bows 90 degree* Sorry for the late update. I wish i could update more but i rarely have time since i have lots of family to take care of. MIHANEE~ JEONGMAL MIHANE. I Wish you a happy day. 사랑해~

-Almightykeysgirl.