02

Is this love or hate?

Luhan pushed me into a wall. He stared at me for a moment, then he pressed his lips on mine. Suddenly it turned out to be a passionate kiss.

"Crystal, wake up. Crystal, Wake upp." My mom said quietly and started shaking me. I thank my mama for waking me up from my nightmare. "Crystal, we have one hour to get to the airport, hurry up and get changed." My mother said, again i have a shocked expression. I went into my bathroom and took a shower as fast as i could. It took me what, like 10 minutes? I wore my white tee, skinny jeans, a straw fedora and my flats. I hurried downstairs with my suitcase, my mama gave me toast with some jam and we walked right outside the door. Every one of the boxes were shipped yesterday so we can get them in a couple weeks in Beijing.

I went into my papa and mama's car as I placed my suitcase right besides me at the back seat since there wasn't enough room in the trunk. We all buckled our seatbelts and went off. I started to daze since I was half asleep. I started to daze off again.

Luhan put his hands around my waist and I put my hands around his neck. He pushed his lips on to mine, it started to be passionate once again. He pushed me against the wall, stopped and we both started panting. He pushed the strand of hair that was on my face to my ear and we started kissing again.

It was 25 minutes later and we finally reached the airport. I woke up when mama and papa finished parking. Just in time. That was a nightmare that I would never want to dream of again. *shudders* I got my suitcase and helped mama and papa get theirs. We went inside the airport and immediatley did security checks. We wanted to get our checks done asap because we wanted to go on the flight fast, except for me. I wanted to get there as slow as possible. I didn't want to see that nightmare maker tomorrow.

Time passed by fast, now we were all on the plane. We all sat in the same row because my papa paid extra. "Now we are about to take off, please fasten your seatbelts and turn off all electronics" The pilot said over the intercom and we all did what was told. As the airplane slowly rose, I looked at the window, waving goodbye to the California I knew and thinking of Beijing. When I waved goodbye I thought I was a kid again because this was the same think that happened when I left Beijing. I felt my heart being giddy and happy. I wonder why...

LuHan's POV

On the meanwhile, I was having a nightmare. I woke up, heavily breathing. I dreamt I passionately kissed Crystal. That's right, The Crystal Wu. It was the worst nightmare I ever had. I wonder what she looked like now.. Nahh, she may have looked even more uglier than before. But we may never know. Like thats going to happen. I went off my bunk bed and I went into the kitchen to get a drink of water. I poured a full glass of water and gulped it all down in one swallow. Then I went back into my bedroom. I was still thinking about Crystal. Earlier today my mama said that Crystal still missed me. I honestly don't believe that since the 'inccident'. When is she going to come? Where is she going to be saying? Does she still remember Manderin? Does she still remember me? I wondered until I drowsed back to dreamland.

Your POV

"We are now landing in the Changsha airport. Please unbuckle your seatbelts." The pilot said, while stirred myself awake, unbuckling my seatbelt. I was starving. I went off the plane and went to find my luggage with mama and papa. We immediatley found it since we placed neon colored tape on the handles. As soon as we got them, we saw a sign with our names. As I relized it was the Xi's and some kid. Oh wait, that some kid is Luhan?! My enemy for the past ten years!? He looked smokin'. No Crystal, don't fall for the enemy. We all walked towards them.  My mama and papa hugged the Xi's while LuHan and I were just standing there like we were complete strangers at each other.  We all went outside the airport. Mama started to talk with Mrs. Xi and Papa was talking to Mr. Xi while LuHan and I were both in thr back, checking our phones and stuff. 

"Beep Beep" As the car unlocked. We all placed all our luggage in the trunk and we tried to find a place to sit. Well it all turned out that me and LuHan sat together in the back. LuHan looked uncomfortable because we were sitting really near each other. I honestly didn't because it was even more uncomfortable in the airplane. We all buckled our seatbelts as Mr. Xi started the engine. We all went off. Mama and Mrs. Xi were talking about cooking, like always; Papa and Mr. Xi were talking about cars, LuHan and I were checking on our phones. I checked my weibo on my phone. As I checked there was a post that had a lot of likes, and it was LuHan's. I guess he had a lot of friends? Yeah. Thats it.

I was really tired, so I put my phone back in my purse and dazed right off. When I was really deep asleep, I leaned my head on LuHan's shoulder. Thats right, HIS SHOULDER. My mama saw it and took a picture of it with her IPhone. LuHan was surprised at the sudden action I made and just left me there. He felt giddy and happy and all of that in his heart. He didn't know why.

 

-----

Mihane! Jeongmal Mihane! Im sorry for my late update. :( But on the bright side, Happy APPA DAY! Yeah. So i might update more today, we may never know. Sorry i left off on a cliffhanger. I thought it would be fun. Does anyone know someone who can make a poster for me? I want a poster. So cyaa.

-Almightykeysgirl