CHAPTER 1

Peterpan

 

Hello everyone my name is Hwang Minhae but people likes to call me Minhae. That’s not the only nickname i have kkk mehrooong~ i also have another nickname but note it guys you can’t call me by this name except you are 179cm height, has doe-eyes, beautiful eyelashes, cutie nose, your lips traced a wound below it, you look cute in your 23 years of age and your name is Luhan. So, to said it briefly only Luhan who can call me by my childhood name, yeonhae. I used to be a very thin girl back then when i was a little girl and exactly the first time i saw him. Yeonhae is two words and abbreviate into one word. Yeonpil means pencil and Hae is my last name. You get it?

 

I always can remember how embarrasing it was when i saw him in my pajamas. His parents and my parents are a good friend since they are student college. We spent so many new years together. Barbeque-ing, watch firework, bake a cake. Everything. We know each other family too well. I spent 23 times of new years with Luhan and his family. And sadly the number of its can’t grow up. It’s all ended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We entered the same school step by step. Elementary school, junior high school, senior high school even university. We should be a bro and sist but we decided to be a lover for each other. Would you mind to know my story?

 

 

 

 

 

 

    

Luhan is a jerk yet coward boy in my eyes. During our elementary school he plays girl heart and dumped them. I always told him that karma does exist and when it hits you there is no way to escape. And he will always told me that he is not scared at all about it. I named him LUjerkHAN. I’m getting used with his stupidity and girls sad stories about their too-short-reLIEtionship with this friend of mine. They would came ran to me and hug me and tell me to persuade him to come back again to her. Typically lovey dovey girl. And girls please Luhan is playing you and you still want him to be back again?

    

And do you wonder it why i call him coward? He is afraid of height *insert your facepalmed face here* i thought a player like him has no fear at anything but look he is afraid of height. We’ve been going to amusement park once and i tugged his hand and force him to play roller coaster with me and what is this? All the way the roller drove with speed of light he clung to my right arm and mumbled his pray in mandarin. When we get off from it he threw up everything that stayed in his stomach from this morning. and  i named him LUsissyHAN.

In our senior high school Luhan is categorized as a flower boy. He turns become a very good-looking-girls-eye-catcher boy. I believe with this new apperance he must be jerker than before and i should prepare my ears to listen girls sad stories AGAIN about they want Luhan to be theirs AGAIN. Lame story. But, seems this jerk lose his consciuosness or what. From the first time we entered the high school he never flirt with any girls he kept attached with me. It lasts 2 years until our second years.

 

 

One night i sleptover on his house because my parents flight to Indonesia for some errands so no one can cherish me. Being a fairy-hearted Luhan mom was, she decided to let me stayed in their house until my parents back. I sleep in Luhan room and he took guest room instead. When i’m about going to sleep i feel my throat flailing wailing for some water so i go downstairs and gulped a glass of water. I strutted back to his room. I saw his notebook near the bed and start pressed the power button and let the screen flashed a light.

     To my shock his background was a picture of me feeding the kittens that we used to play along together near the fountain. I never know he took a snapshot of me. I scanned his document and found an interesting title. Wo de Wendy. And what is wo de means.

 

 

     The folder is about to explode my photos here and there. This folder consist of countless photos of me but none of the photos made an eye contact with camera. It’s all  a bunch of snapshot photos. When i walk, i laughed and look so ugly, when i feed the kittens, when i pray and close my eyes, when i jumped like a high woman after had drunk ; i jumped because i got B on my exam when Luhan is marveliously got A+ without studied die-hard unlike me ; , even a picture of me  scratching my armpit shamlessly. That one is embarrassing Luhan. I unaware about my own face and realize it that i smiled while looked at this folder. What happened?

     The next morning i asked him what is wo de means and he said it means my. So i am yours, Lu?