CHAPTER 2

Peterpan

Hello again people i’m back. And now i’m going to the park with my cutie boyfriend. Luhan. We are going to celebrate our 3rd anniversary. Sorry i forgot to mention that i already am being his girlfriend for 3 years now. Everything going so well and i feel accomplished. He treats me like a princess and i love how he loves me. I even fell more in love with him. Today is our 3rd anniversary so let’s celebrate it together, guys

  I’m waiting on the bench we usually sat side by side every week not took so long he appeared in front of me wore a plain blue v-neck, black jeans, black watch on his left hand, his MCM backpack slung on his back and he brought 2 plastic bags from what i can see it was filled with fruits, snacks.

“where are we going?”

“picnic of course what else. Let’s find comfortable place under the tree so my beautiful Wendy will never sweaty” he said as he pulled me with his right hand and put the plastic bag to his left hand. He kept intertwined his hand with me.

     After spotted a comfortable place to rest he spilled all of the stuffs on the ground and like what i expected the stuffs here are my favorites. He peeled an orange and fed me i do the same to him and we talked for all day long. I love how he made me laughed right after i got annoyed by everything, i love the way he smiles  and laugh as ugly as the way i am, i love how he would tucked a strand of my hairs behind my ears when wind blew it and made it almost get in my mouth, i love how he stared to the sky and close his eyes while breathe soundly to savour the fresh air. And what else?

 

 

 

 

 

I love him.

 

 

 

 

 

    

 

 

 

 

 

This is our 7th years anniversary and look how people wished that we should get married soon but Luhan and i decided to get married when we are 25 years old and for now we still in 23. Who won’t get marry with their first love and would be their last love? He has new 11 friends and they named their group as EXO. I knew them so well and they are the best friend of Luhan ever. They know him almost as good as me know him. They are a part of my life story.

     Luhan and the rest of exo used to attend a drama musical since they are good in acting, singing, dancing even some of them good at composed  a song –luhan is count in- and don’t forget to mention some of them also good on playing instruments. We are now huddled at the very front seat in the hall where they just finished their duty. One by one leaving and remains me, Luhan, Lay only. Luhan stood up and snapped his finger. Lay as well stood up and walked to the stage where a white piano stand firmly.

 

    I looked at it with my heart throbbing crazily. Luhan approached Lay and signed me to come near them. I walked and clenched my hand to prevent from falling. We both standing beside the piano and Lay started to pressed the piano pads.

 

The sound of this thing is decent to compare with heaven music sounds. I closed my eyes and......

 

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uL5Ebaii_Iw

 

 

Fangxia ni zui bu an di xinfang

Jiu qing jieshou mingyuan ba

Wo xiang wo ai ni bi geng duo de lianren

Hai gengjia bei qu ai shang

When you smile, sun shine

Tai canlan de rang wo du shuo bu chu hua

Zheng ke xin qi bolang

Pai suile jiu ting xialai

Baby don’t cry, tonight

Dang heiye zaici liang qilai

Baby don’t cry, tonight

Jiu dang zuo mei fashangguo yiyang

Ni yongyuan dou bu hui hua chengxiang pao mi yiynag

Nandao ni bu zhidao ma

So baby don’t cry, cry

Wo de ai shouhu ni bu fenkai