CHAPTER 4

Peterpan

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hdi60Yqjwbc

 

“you look pale Luhan”

“i’m okay Minhae-ya you worry too much on unimportant things. Calm down baby everything alright.” Was all he said when we wait the doctor to bring luhan’s check up result. After done the check up Luhan become limp and nurse offer him to lay on the bed. At first he refused it but i threat him that i won’t talk to him if he still being a stubborn. The door cracked open and 2 nurses and one doctor came and looked at us in faintly way. Why?

“how many times do your nose bleed lately?”

“i don’t remeber but-“ he answered reluctantly so i cutted him off

“talk to me doctor he is stupid and careless. It is his 2nd time around this 2 months”

“do your boyfriend often look pale or else?”

“yes. He usually very hyperactive but this past 3 months he is weaken”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“your boyfriend.......have kind of abnormality of blood. It called Leukimia

Luhan what?

 

 

 

 

     It’s been 1 month after the shocking news of Luhan’s illness. I sensed that my world become blurry, messy or everything that deserve to naming it. Luhan got chemotherapy and i always there to accompany him or will change in turn with his mom and dad. Since his body can’t afford to get bring back and forth from home to hospital his family decided to look after him in their home and pay the doctor and his crew to do the chemo in their house.

     Because of the chemo he had his hairs falling and left nothing on his head. He is bald now. His usually doe-eyes that calmed me in the past now become a glazed eyes, his cute chubby cheeks that i used to pinch everytime he pouted now become pale and drain, his pink lips that used to kiss my forehead, my eyelids, my cheeks, my lips and my hand now become white as pale as his skin colour. If it’s not becuase a purple shaded line along his lips i can’t differentiate which one his lips and which one his skin. But you still look the same for me Luhan.

 

 

 

 

“Luhan, wake up baby it’s already afternoon” i caressed his left cheek with my index finger of my right hand. I put my left hand beside his pillow. He open his eyes. His eyes looked different.

“Minhae”

“yes?”

“good morning baobei” i cried. Sniffing.

“good morning too Handsome” i said with shaking voice

“i always want it to be the first person say good morning to you. See your morning face when i first open my eyes after my slumber”

“you already done that”

“but it’s afternoon now. I am useless” a tears slipped from his eyes

“you are the most talented person ever i met” i kept caressed his cheek

“remember when we were in junior high school i can’t solve an aljabar question and you helped me. If it’s not because of you the teacher might be scold me and i will end up stand in front of the class” i continued. He smiled.

“i miss play with you at the park like we used to do before” he closed his eyes

“after all this hard struggle you have let’s go to the park and feed the kittens again” i cried even harder

“i will not be able, baby. Go find new friend”

“no. We are forever friend. I am your bestfriend. I am your sister. I am your girlfriend” with that i kissed his eyelids

“stop crying Minhae you look tired. Here lay your head on my chest”

“luhan can you transfer your suffer to me. I want you share it” i’m weeping. His face reflected 3 faces in my eyes.

“i don’t share everything i have. I don’t share my love nor my suffer. Stop crying you look ugly. Boy don’t like ugly girl. How can you get a new one if you have that ugly face” he joked but i don’t find any thing funny.

“i am yours. I won’t with other boys”

“i am too ugly to you. Look, my head is bald now i look hideous and you look like angel”

you look as handsome as before nothing change from you. You look the most handsome even without your red-hair or gold or brown or blond. You look very fine”

Baby don’t cry, tonight

Dang heiye zaici liang qilai

Baby don’t cry, tonight

Jiu dang zuo mei fashangguo yiyang

Ni yongyuan dou bu hui hua chengxiang pao mi yiynag

Nandao ni bu zhidao ma

So baby don’t cry, cry

Wo de ai shouhu ni bu fenkai”